Awoo.

Creepypasta

Cortez

Never heard of the Sonic one either, anyone got a link plz?

Read my first post? :I

• Thumbs Up 1

It's still going, you know. Have you seen the latest entries? It got a bit shit, then the last episode pulled one hell of a shocker and was genuinely quite frightening.

Ya I know it's still going. I haven't seen the latest one because I only watch them with my friend, who makes it ok by alternating between freaking the fuck out and then ridiculing the idea.........so at least I don't spend the majority of the time in fear XD

Oh fuck yes. I'm all about paranormal/creepy/disturbing. You'd probably know this if you know me a little though. XD I'm gonna be on this topic like flies on shit.

Never heard of the Sonic one either, anyone got a link plz?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=23140265038&sid=1&pageNo=1

I think this is the one. I couldn't find it on the original page but found this. It's exactly the same.

(Btw, I don't play Wow, I just found this by searching)

Edit: Ugh, this is what you get for posting without refreshing for ages and not reading the new posts. Sorry, guys.

Edited by SonikkuFusionUK

I just found that 'Dead Bart' thing stupid and confusing. I read the description, then looked for videos and pictures. When none of them even matched, it was just a case of 'what the hell?'.

Are there ANY videos/ pictures out there that even match what the Dead Bart synopsis actually describes? I didn't find the 'realistic' Bart creepy in the slightest. D:

Ooh do I love me some creepypasta.

Except Dead Bart was really underwhelming. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm so boring but nothing was creepy at all. Weird, sure, but not frightening.

The Dead Bart thing was just too stupid to be scary. I could kinda see the whole Matt Graening going insane and making some kinda sick and twisted Simpsons episode, but when it did the whole predicting guest stars deaths thing it lost any chance of scaring me, although as I learned with stuff like the Tail's Doll, if you investigate it enough it will get kinda creepy. The pic was pretty creepy though, but then again, most realistic pictures of cartoon characters are.

Edited by Teoleulbogo

After reading Prof J's status update about Dead Bart last night and decided to look it up. After reading the description, I actually pictured it and got a bit creeped out. Then while looking for Dead Bart on YouTube, I ran into Suicide Mouse and got a bit creeped out by that also. Then I ran into a GameFAQs topic where people were making a bunch of them up and, while they weren't as creepy as the more well known ones, I still managed to creep myself out a little if I really imagined them in my head. However, I now realize that the only thing that really creeped me out about any of them was that I was reading them around 1:00-2:00 AM, since now I just think back and laugh about them. XD

Oh and I didn't really find that Bart picture creepy at all... Might be because I just saw it now and not last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy-4wUhIocA

Okay, but this video is a little bit freaky. Regarding Dead Bart stuff. But really, I can't bring myself to be seriously creeped out.

Yeah, I saw that video last night. However, I later found out that it is just apparently a Spanish comedy skit done about the Simpsons.

Anyway, creepypastas are like good campfire horror stories. They're good, creepy fun to read late at night and use your imagination, but not really meant to be taken seriously.

After reading the descriptions and watching the videos posted, it all sounded overblown and full a bullshit to me. The main reason being the fact that the characters in the "episode" are so out of character, and the claim that the artists/creators break down in tears or run off when asked about it, which would never happen in reality.

Concerning the video that was posted containing some audio from that "lost" Simpsons episode, at first listen, it does sound really creepy, but as Flyboy mentioned a look at the description would show why it's fake. Really, if someone did indeed have possession of the episode, surely they could of recorded the video by other means like from a camera, or even just take a picture of it. I find it hard to believe that the "video" would not upload no matter what.

I'm pretty easy to scare, so I usually get at least a shiver out of a decent creepypasta. I rarely dwell on anything I find scary, though; I might freak right the hell out after watching/reading something, but I never have nightmares. Well... extremely rarely.

I actually thought the Dead Bart thing was a little creepy, but that might just be because it was the first "lost episode" creepypasta I ever came across... Suicide Mouse just bored me.

These are entertaining to read, but I don't really see how any of these are "creepy". I usually like to use my imagination to creep myself out with this stuff, but agreeing with nearly everyone else, these are way to unbelievable and over-done. Heck, I'd believe the Tails Doll over this, because I actually managed to creep myself out with that.

I don't necessarily believe the whole "Dead Bart" thing, but the thought of it scares the shit out of me. It's all about getting out of your comfort zone, the idea of something horric or even mildly off-putting, 100% endorsed by the creators of your favorite child hood hero is just absolutely terrifying to me, I don't know why. It's different if it isn't official, like, all those Newgrounds videos featuring Mario and Sonic killing each other and shit, that's hilarious (Although I'm not gonna lie, when I first came across Newgrounds I had the shit scared outta me straight, seeing all these grotesque videos of my childhood heroes dying and doing drusg). However, if, say, the next Mickey Mouse movie, officially endorsed by Disney and shown on the big screen, were to end with Mickey blowing his brains out in the most realistic fashion possible, and for his friends to react realistically, the image would be absolutely tattooed into my brain for life. When you leave your comfort zone, shit can get scary.

BE VERY AFRAID!

Psssh, that's not scary. It's like somebody took a bad Mario Paint loop and then screwed around with Flash and Audacity.

Anyway, while I don't find any of this stuff "scary" it can be pretty intriguing.

Should I feel ashamed to be absolutely mortified by Suicide Mouse? Like, I'm freaking out right now. Dead Bart was all fun and games but Suicide Mouse legitimate is scaring the fucking shit out of me, and I don't even know why.

The AoStH one ruins itself at the end specifically.

If Episode 66 had happened, and all the horror of this had occured, why would the actors come back for a Christmas Special (Thereafter dubbed as Episode 66)?

But the real killer?

The moron mentions that the voice actor's for both Sonic and Robotnik were pulled out of the recording studio by security with bleeding mouths, where they then died. DIED.

Sorry but AoStH has quite some popularity in the hilarious delivery of it's Robotnik, played by the late Long John Baldry. He certainly did not die in the mid 90s, his death was announced sadly in 2005. He would have had to have bled from the neck and died 10 years prior to his real life established death/

As well as the fact that Jaleel White was Sonic and he is, shock horror,not dead. So he survived his neck bleeding death screams.

On top of this is basic biology. You can't make your throats/mouths/necks bleed just by screaming. That is not how the vocal folds work. The vocal folds are like soft skin which open and shut like automatic doors, the creation of the voice is by expelling air through mucas (As such the production of voice is known as the mucosal wave) to create different sounds, these sounds can then be manipulated orally by tongue and lips to form words. IT is entirely possible to scream loudly and constantly without doing any damage to your vocal folds, however the act of learning words puts you in bad habits and as such you would like damage your vocal folds if you screamed unprepared. This damage would not cause bleeding, this damage would be like pulling a muscle, the damage would be excruciatingly painful but the vocal folds would simply be damaged and struggle to function at their job as easily until the damage is repaired naturally. As such this notion of screaming until your throat bleeds is total bullshit of the highest order.

Having said that, I did enjoy the idea behind the missing AoStH episode, it was creepy and kinda cool. Unfortunately there wasn't much on it. A picture of a grave (I dunno where it's from, it must be in one of the other episodes), and Tails drowning (Which could easily be when Breezy throws Tails in the water in the first few episodes and he struggles for a split second - before sinking and talking to a fish - then flies his way out of a waterfall). All very easily explainable stuff, but it would be cool to see more on the episode all the same :) I think with some more thought behind it, and some real dark pathos the concept of a dark evil Sonic episode could be made quite believable ;)

Roareye Black.

Oh I love creepy videos! In fact I love scary stuff and horror in general.

I have a theory on why some people love it so much. I love comedy and horror very much. Those two are related more than you think, both are linked very strongly in human emotion but like, the opposite emotions. One is meant to make you laugh, one is meant to make you fear. I believe very much many who love doing comedy for a living often also love horror and scaring people. Personally, love getting into the spirit of things on Halloween.

Anyways, as for creepy video, take a moment of your time, turn off the lights, turn up the volume, and watch this through, on Youtube or here if you prefer, I have a high quality version for my viewing pleasure on my computer but this Youtube version will suffice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf890APUfJ0

Here for direct Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf890APUfJ0

Edited by Dusk the Alan Wake Keeper

Wanna see a cartoon where a creator actually lost it and put his characters through hell-

nclez9.jpg

These stories are mildly interesting, but they bare with them the typical melodrama of trying to be too creepy. Evangelion is more interesting, because Anno actually was losing it all through production.

thought suicide mouse would be about this, lol mm301021.jpg

Slender man is cool though.

• Thumbs Up 1

thought suicide mouse would be about this, lol mm301021.jpg

I love how somehow landing neck first onto that boat from twenty feet up is what's supposed to be saving him from LANDING IN THE WATER. I know he said he can't swim, but really.

Edited by The Soldier

I laughed heartily Remz.

People love poking fun at the DEEPness but I personally think it's interesting how Anno was inspired by his depression (although as of now I'm only halfway through the series and haven't seen it much). Things that are meant to be creepy usually fall flat because well... you expect it.

Should I feel ashamed to be absolutely mortified by Suicide Mouse? Like, I'm freaking out right now. Dead Bart was all fun and games but Suicide Mouse legitimate is scaring the fucking shit out of me, and I don't even know why.

It's all right, dude. I'm an even bigger pussy. I haven't even read the whole Dead Bart thing (or looked at the picture) or watched Suicide Mouse and yet I'm STILL freaked out. Dead Bart isn't too bad, I guess. But like you've mentioned, imagining something like that actually happening in the show would be damn creepy and would kill a part of my childhood.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Speaking of creepy things, I saw this looking for realistic Homer.

family_guy_pixeloo_stewie.jpg

And realistic Kirby:

kirby.jpg

I love the internet. ^_^

I've seen those before. The "realistic Kirby" isn't anything like what a real Kirby would look like, because he's supposed to be really super adorable. There's nothing loveable about that confused lump of flesh.

Stewie on the other hand looks great.

And this just reminds me of all those realistic Pokémon.

This "realistic" cartoon people stuff never creeps me out.

Dead Bart is definitely a fake apparently, inspired by suicide mouse. I found suicide mouse less creepy though for some reason, I can imagine a really fucked up Simpsons episode.

Other than that though, yeah, usually the same bullshit. Supposedly they haven't found out if suicide mouse is real or not. I think the video on youtube is also a fake though, made by some guy in honour of it sort of thing. The "real video" hasn't really been seen by anyone else other than the dude who supposedly killed himself apparently.

It's a bit farfetched though I have to say.

I was reading loads of creepypast shit like a day ago and then I had a nightmare a steamroller ran over my legs, forcing me to have my legs (below the knees) chopped off and replaced with prosthetics. WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE CREEPYPASTAS THAT I READ! But maybe it's just a body horror thing inspired by nightmare fuel thoughts. Quite interesting really.

Say what you will, but Kirby creeped me out, even if he is really supposed to be cute. Realistic Cute Kirby would just be boring, anyway. :D