Awoo.

Creepypasta

Cortez

Say what you will, but Kirby creeped me out, even if he is really supposed to be cute. Realistic Cute Kirby would just be boring, anyway. :D

He would not! D: He would be the most fluffable puffable cuddly pink ball of fun the universe has ever seen, and you all know it.

Oh, and to flesh out my post a bit more, some "real Pokémon"

Cataphract1.jpg

Cataphract3.jpg

541pxarceusllamaq.jpg

I looked at the Dead Bart image for a second or two and it's the image, not the concept, that freaks me out a little. I'd call it more "Nightmare Fuel" than anything and I was almost going to create a topic on said subject myself.

Do I count as creepypasta? I mean I can just scare people by just standing there. No joke. But I'm not really trying though so yeah.

The realistic cartoons on the other hand... I didn't find them creepy at all. Mostly because we're getting stuff like that anyways.

Btw.... No mention for...

BossGiygas.png

From his boss fight to how he even became into existiance gotta be creepy for a lot if not some. I could keep going on with this.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually find the 'Dead Bart' one creepier than the 'Suicide Mouse'. It's got a creepy idea but watching the supposedly actual thing on

kinda ruins it for me. The effects are just tacky and the only thing that could even slightly freaked me out is the music. But with Dead Bart you're left to your imagination, and it's not the celebrity graves that scare me, it's just the idea of a really screwed up episode.

The thing that I find really creepy with stuff like this, is backwards songs/voices. I actually can't stand to hear it it freaks me out so bad. I got so many nightmares after looking at all the stuff to do with back masking! :o

And what is this Slender man thing? I'm tempted to watch but i'm kinda scareded... :S

But all this stuff is crap compared to these bad boys; I didn't sleep for a week. Lawl...

Edited by Wordy

Yeah what is Slenderman? I really want to go looking for it but deep down I know I shouldn't, I still have to cover up my neck with the quilt cover at night because as a child I was scared that Cel from DBZ would absorb me ffs.

I can't be taking no risks xD.

This video creeped the hell out of my girlfriend, but I on the other hand just find it completely ridiculous.

Personal/individual fears I'd say.

Yeah what is Slenderman? I really want to go looking for it but deep down I know I shouldn't, I still have to cover up my neck with the quilt cover at night because as a child I was scared that Cel from DBZ would absorb me ffs.

I can't be taking no risks xD.

GW800H555.jpg

Slender Man~

I'm generally not all to upset by creepypasta seeing as I frequent /x/ way too often, and Dead Bart and suicidemouse.avi are really pathetic at best. But one of my favourites just has to be this one. Not for the easily disturbed.

<333

Edited by HunterTSF

Slenderman... is a tricky subject. I suggest watching the videos on YouTube and making your own mind up:

Watch the rest here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MarbleHornets

Some entries can be pretty dull but I find some of them incredibly creepy and haunting, it scares me while not on the net if I get thinking about it and it puts me all on edge. Don't watch it at night, please.

Some entries can be pretty dull but I find the incredibly creepy and haunting, it scares me while not on the net if I get thinking about it and it puts me all on edge. Don't watch it at night, please.

That's how I am. I only really get scared when I'm not watching the videos but thinking about it. That shit gets in your head and won't leave.

and yes, I second not watching it at night.

Dear lord, DON'T watch username 666. I skimmed through the thing fast once and thought nothing much of it. Read a description by someone of what it was supposed to be about and couldn't sleep properly for ages. It's the concept that creeps me out more than anything: how it gets in your head and plays with your thoughts and fears. I'm terribly imaginative and it can actually be a curse sometimes.

I've been watching Slender Man.

Don't watch it at night, please.

and yes, I second not watching it at night.

I'm fucked.

The last few minutes of this video get pretty creepy. I think I should use it as my voicemail greeting.

• 11 months later...

Bump

When Pokémon Diamond and Pearl were released in our country, me and my brother immediately bought them. I didn’t like Palkia at all, but I took Pearl because of some special pokémon you could have found only there. I know I could have taken Diamond instead and exchanged them with my brother, but I liked more the idea of having my trainer listed as their original owner. We both enjoyed the games (especially me, I actually love Team Galactic), finished them and we both wanted to complete the Pokédex; for the same reason as before (“my trainer’s name in my pokémon’s card” faggottry) in a sunny evening I got FireRed from a classmate. It was really cheap, and I was really happy.

Because we were both nostalgic, we decided to play it on my SP; and because it was MY Game Boy, I asked and got to play it all by msyelf. At this part of the story you can guess how much I’m bossy and possessive, but oh well. This doesn’s matter. He was just interested in having the remaining pokémon anyway. Since this pasta is not about hacks or cursed cartridges, the whole first playthrough went perfectly. I got all the badges, became the Champion, made a team I liked and transferred it -with all the other pokèmon I needed for the Pokèdex- in Pearl. The transferred pokémon were all the average pixels you can see in each game, nothing special to write a creepy story about.

Platinum, Black, White…me and my brother got all of them and, because of that, we restarted FireRed tons of times. Get what you need, restart it, get what you need, all again. You see, he is older than me and was one of the lucky children who played the original Red when it came out. So, one day, when we had finished the damned Pokédex of all our versions, he came in my room and asked if I could lend the SP and the FireRed cartridge to him. He wanted to play it searching for his old, good times of a young videogamer. I had lost interest in it, and it was now useless, that’s why I gave it to him without thinking about it two times. More space on the shelf, since I gave him even the booklet and the box.

He goes to university but, after two weeks, he had already finished the whole game. I was surprised, he must have liked it very much. Well, one day that he was out and I had nothing to do, I decided to take a glance at his save file. Tired of flying and looking at the boxes after 10 minutes, I started to make random pokémon free or to teach them weak moves one after another. Fights Magikarp vs. Magikarp, and things like that. I used to do them everytime I was about to restart it. But something strange happened, and here is where my pasta really starts.

Ai first, I wasn’t able to teach HMs to my team yet. Even if I tried and tried, it wouldn’t work. Annoyed and angry with what I tought was a glitch, I started those for-the-lulz-driven battles I told you few text lines before. They wouldn’t work too, all the enemies just ran away or my pokémon themselves wouldn’t go out from their balls. When I tried to fly to another city, to see if that odd thing would happen everywhere, I noticed how weird it was becoming. Not just the animation was different from all the times I’ve flown before, but do you know FFV Advance, when you fly over a chocobo? I was doing the same thing, but over my Pidgeotto. Impossible, I had never seen anything like that in a pokémon game. Moreover, I was unable to move, no matter what arrow key I had pressed.

“Stupid game, I should restart you again!” I yelled at the empty room but my presence and few furniture.

The screen faded black and some text popped up.

“No.”

“You’ll never ruin it all again.”

You’ll never ruin it all again? Ruin what? I couldn’t understand. Well, I didn’t have the time to understand, because Silver sprites immediately popped up too ready to explain. I had read that much pastas to know what was about to happen. Just, because this was a perfectly normal game, I was surprised. I didn’t think anything like that could have happened. Probably, there was a reason. And, for what creepy it was, I was ready to listen to it calmly. I didn’t want to get frightened, because I knew it would have meant my end.

“You were about to restart, weren’t you?”

A Yes/No option showed. To say it all, this time I wasn’t. I just wanted to have some fun with the game my brother loved that much, not to erase all his efforts. I would have switched it off without saving what I had done. I tried to choose No, but it was impossible. “Liar” would pop up and the option would show again. I was forced to choose Yes, even if it wasn’t my answer. I could have even switched it off, but I guessed Silver would show again next time my brother or me would use FireRed.

“I already knew it.

You just used this game again and again

as it pleased you

and then erased it when you were tired of us. Of me.

Like if I was your bitch.”

“W-what? That isn’t real! I didn’t ever think anything like that!” was the first thing I was able to think about.

“I admired you as a rival.

More as a Champion, when you

became that.

But your consideration of our rivalship

has made me angry.”

I wanted to explain, to say something. But I hadn’t got the chance. My attempt of being calm was getting useless, since my heart was beating loud as a earthquake. My head hurt.

Then, I saw another trainer appearing in the black screen. They were the sprites of my brother’s trainer. Silver started to get closer to him.

“N-no! Don’t touch him! He’s my brother’s!” All the time he spent playing this game, his childhood with the old Red version, his face when he won the League, those memories came to my mind. Tears started to fill my cheeks.

“I didn’t want to restart the game! The other times, it was my fault! DON’T TOUCH HIS SAVE!” I yelled again, as if Silver could hear me. But, of course, he couldn’t. He came closer, and closer, then attacked the trainer. I didn’t know what he exactly did but…I saw something bloody in his hand, like a heart. He had surely torn it from the trainer’s body, which now was lying on the black floor without any sign of life.

Silver and the corpse disappeared and only the background remained. I was crying like a wounded child.

“Now you know.”

This text popped out. And, a little over, there was ERASED SAVE FILE in bold, crimson red text.

My brother found me over his bed, desperately asking for forgiveness.

Edited by PSI Aqua

Oooh, creepypastas! Love 'em, especially ones about "lost episodes" or video games.

Let's see, the only one I know of (that hasn't been posted) is BEN (Link) It's not very scary, just weird. Although, the first time I read it, it freaked me out. (Then again, it was about 2AM, and anything out of the ordinary freaks me out at that time).

But my personal favorite is the one about episode 66 of AoSTH. Very interesting, if you ask me.

Oooh, creepypastas! Love 'em, especially ones about "lost episodes" or video games.

Let's see, the only one I know of (that hasn't been posted) is BEN (Link) It's not very scary, just weird. Although, the first time I read it, it freaked me out. (Then again, it was about 2AM, and anything out of the ordinary freaks me out at that time).

But my personal favorite is the one about episode 66 of AoSTH. Very interesting, if you ask me.

The "BEN" thing is my fav. Creepy Pasta of all time, I loved how it turned into an ARG over the course of a year as well. I'm eagerly awaiting the start of the Hubris arc later this month.

I didn't get that Pokemon one that PSI posted. Who was Silver?

I really don't know. The entire thing really didn't make any sense to me either, especially the end:

“Now you know.”

This text popped out. And, a little over, there was ERASED SAVE FILE in bold, crimson red text.

My brother found me over his bed, desperately asking for forgiveness.

Found him over his bed? Like, it was a dream?

Edited by TwoTailedFox

• 3 months later...

Well, I wasn't a fan of scary stuff but I find BEN to be my favorite creepypasta and the rest are meh. Dead Bart can freak me out way off, and speaking of Dead Bart, there's some video that is recorded with some bad quality, ect.

I don't necessarily believe the whole "Dead Bart" thing, but the thought of it scares the shit out of me. It's all about getting out of your comfort zone, the idea of something horric or even mildly off-putting, 100% endorsed by the creators of your favorite child hood hero is just absolutely terrifying to me, I don't know why. It's different if it isn't official, like, all those Newgrounds videos featuring Mario and Sonic killing each other and shit, that's hilarious (Although I'm not gonna lie, when I first came across Newgrounds I had the shit scared outta me straight, seeing all these grotesque videos of my childhood heroes dying and doing drusg). However, if, say, the next Mickey Mouse movie, officially endorsed by Disney and shown on the big screen, were to end with Mickey blowing his brains out in the most realistic fashion possible, and for his friends to react realistically, the image would be absolutely tattooed into my brain for life. When you leave your comfort zone, shit can get scary.

I would so watch that. A lot of this stuff I find funny, rather scary, but of course I watch a lot of Criminal Minds as well as "Sonic for Hire." Oh, and Sicide Mouse was just annoying and boring. BTW, Spikey Purple, thanks, for removing the chance of me getting any sleep tonight (though it's overrated as I've said before. :P)

Edited by Chibinuva

*reads topic*

*gets up*

*goes to bathroom*

*takes shit*

*hopes some horrible disgusting monster from the deepest pits of hell doesn't pop up and claw away at my anus*

• Thumbs Up 3

jesus, Dead Bart and Squidward's suicide creeped me out, but the Happy Appy one made me sleep with the lights on that night. I haven't slept with the lights on since I was 7.