Awoo.

Share Gamer tags, PSN ID's, Nintendo ID's and more here!

LunarEdge

The public plaza can be updated by anyone to add or edit their details. When there's an update on there, it'll all be carried over to the locked plaza where it's kept safe and nobody else can edit it.

PUBLIC PLAZA!

This topic is for anyone who wants to share online information with the fellow members here at SSMB for the sake of playing games currently out or to be released in the future, with each other, more often. I know there is individual topics for every other "popular" game, but this is for every game in general. Just post what console/service you currently own and play on more often, times of the day you're usually on or plan to be on, and the respective services user name and what games you currently own/play, so we have a general idea what games you actually do play and can play in the future.

Here we can post future plans to play what game at what time and hopefully members who actually post here will attend, also if you're playing a game at the time you post here and want someone to join at that time, SSMB is pretty active so you can post here and hopefully someone will join you soon. REMEMBER! This topic is just for sharing information such as Gamertags, PSN ID's and Nintendo WFC info, not for debate/arguing on the games themselves, we get enough of that in their respective topics. DO NOT post here if you don't want people adding you to their friend-list. Technically this topic is kinda like when people go to Gamefaqs looking for a quick match in Brawl, SSFIV or whatever else they play, only without the crappy community XD.

Make sure when you add someone, to send them a message as well letting them know who is trying to friend request them so they just don't ignore it.

I'll start...

PSN:

LunarEdge

Games (Currently playing):

Super Street Fighter IV

Lost Planet 2

Sonic and Sega All-Star Racers

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Tetris

UNO

Metal Gear Online

Feel free to add me, if you see me signed on, feel free to invite me to any games. I usually play at night EST time around 10pm and onward. Tuesdays I'm free since I don't have work/school, so if I'm on feel free to bother me. I do own a wii and 360, but I don't play them as often as the ps3 and I don't feel like paying for XBL since I don't play any 360 games currently.

PLEASE POST WHAT GAME(S) YOU ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING AS WELL!! WE DON'T WANT MEMBERS ENDLESSLY ADDING EACH OTHER TO LATER FIND OUT WE DON'T LIKE THE SAME GENRE OF GAMES OR DON'T HAVE ANY GAMES IN COMMON!

Edited by LunarEdge

Sure, I'm down with this. I'm sure there's more people playing since the last topic like this a few years back.

PSN: Sarge Mustang

Live: Sarge Mustang

I believe I'm at 100 friends on Live but I can delete people if someone wants added :P. I play lots there, but on PSN I really just play Uncharted 2 until I can be bothered to get MAG.

Sure, I'm down with this. I'm sure there's more people playing since the last topic like this a few years back.

I believe I'm at 100 friends on Live but I can delete people if someone wants added :P. I play lots there, but on PSN I really just play Uncharted 2 until I can be bothered to get MAG.

I have MAG and Uncharted 2 as well. Maybe we can play one day? I'll add you later okay?

This is a good idea. I like.

Steam: Clicky.

Games I play:

TF2

L4D

Xbox Live: Bonzi77

Games I Play:

TF2 (...ish. It pretty much sucks.)

L4D2

Halo 3 (Only if a friend asks me to, mostly)

Rock Band 2 (Not Usually online, but...)

Beatles Rock Band (Again...)

Sega Superstars Tennis (Haven't played very much...)

This topic should be pinned.

Xbox Live

CarbonExt

Games

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Left 4 Dead 2

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Brütal Legend

Bionic Commando

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Street Fighter IV

Steam

CarbonExt

Games

Team Fortress 2

Left 4 Dead

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Edited by Columind

I'll get my code for Wii later on, due to not having time right now. I'm not even sure if I should post my PSN because PSP has no friends list, and I mainly (actually, only) play Portable Ops Plus and LBP. I will post my Wii FC when I get home in several hours, though.

EDIT- Almost forgot about my DS code. I'll get that too.

Edited by Mr. Blonde

I'll edit this post later to add in Wii games Friend Tags, but for now use my current Xbox Live one. WHICH BTW, my idiotic brother changed to some really dumb name, we used to be BloodRedDice, which was decent, but now... Well read below.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Toy Gravity

(my brother and I share this account for now, and yes, the name is stupid)

Games Owned

Resident Evil 5 (+All DLC Packs)

BlazBlue

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Soul Caliber IV

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Supreme Commander

Team Fortress 2

Virtua Fighter 5 Online

Guitar Hero 5

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Steam- DuskGolem

Only online game I have is Team Fortress 2 though.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

*Spits out Soda*

Dude.... you have been converted. Welcome to the Ford bandwagon laugh.gif

As for this topic, I don't play online too much, and not at all on the 360. PSN name is Dragon77, but I really wouldn't bother with tring to add me or anything unless another release along the lines of Uncharted 2 grabs my intrest for a month or so.

Do say Hi if you bump into me though. I will be the guy who is winning.

Game's I have been known to take online

SaSASR (PS3)

Uncharted 2

Brawl (online sux though)

LBP (rarely)

Edited by Gallia

I'll leave my details here incase anyone wants to chat. There are very few games I like playing online (not much of a multiplay gamer, let alone online gaming) but I like chatting and comparing Gamerscors and stuff (yeah I'm a bit lame like that)

I'll list the games I'll consider playing online sometime too.

I also share every single one of these with my brother, so keep that in mind too.

Tell me who you are on here if you want to add me :3

Gamertag: Yamuber2 - I currently don't have Gold, so w/e

- Splosion Man

- Castle Crashers

- Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing

- Soulcalibur IV

- Tekken 6

- Resident Evil 5, dunno, haven't played it much yet.

- Halo 3 possibly maybe I dunno not too big an FPS fan but Halo is kinda fun sometimes I guess.

Will probably get MvC2 soon also.

PSN ID: SuperLink9 - PS3 has no gaems.

- LittleBigPlanet

- MetalGear Online I dunno maybe I haven't played it yet so I might hate it I dunno.

Wii Code: 5765 7941 6096 3307 - Stoopid Frend Cods

- Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

- Mario Kart Wii

I also have a few DS games like Pogeymans I might like playing online. So yeah, like I said I'm really not a fan of online gaming, so don't add me if you're looking for someone to actually game with, lol :P If you wanna add me anyway then that's cool~

Edited by SuperLink

^If you ever want to start MGO, I suggest playing with me and my friends since we like to play average matches, not highly competitive. If you join a game that's highly competitive or the people are a really high skill, you'll hate the game since you'll be dying every other second.

Okay, got the codes:

DS Codes-

Sonic Rush Adventure (if anyone still plays it) : 541430 656501

SoulSilver : 4297 5620 4603

Wii Codes-

Wii friend Code : 5085 0594 2698 8020

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing : 4555 1911 6097/ Name: Big Boss (that's the name I mainly use on WFC)

Brawl : 5069 8752 7056/ Name : Frank (Big Boss don't fit :( Brawl needs more letters per name)

CoD Reflex: 1842 0195 9694/ Name: Big Boss (that's where I started to use the name.)

Mario Kart Wii : 4855 1857 7839 (rarely ever play, though still up for a race once in a while)

Edit- The different fonts are so that it's easier to tell the codes apart.

Edited by Mr. Blonde

*Spits out Soda*

Dude.... you have been converted. Welcome to the Ford bandwagon laugh.gif

Actually its a tribute to Full Metal Alchemist because I love Roy Mustang. Flame Alchemist for the win... to bad he goes blind. Oops, spoiler XD.

But I get the whole "You like Ford Mustangs?" a lot.

I have MAG and Uncharted 2 as well. Maybe we can play one day? I'll add you later okay?

Sure thing, I ordered a copy of MAG yesterday but the seller hasn't shipped yet... grr, hoping to play it this weekend. I will be online for some sexy Uncharted 2 action though if you're down. And anyone else it welcome too.

I guess you're not gonna add me sarge? I tried typing your psn in as "Sarge Mustang" and "Sarge_Mustang" but only "SargeMustang" went through.

PSN: ZiggyShadowDust

Games played:

- LittleBigPlanet

- Grand Theft Auto IV.

Not a very exciting list. I somehow lost my copy of S&SASR. One potential future game I will be playing, as they say the release is iminent, is Gran Turismo 5, so keep your eye out when it comes out and need buds to play with. :)

I guess you're not gonna add me sarge? I tried typing your psn in as "Sarge Mustang" and "Sarge_Mustang" but only "SargeMustang" went through.

Finally got a chance to log in, and I just accepted you, but it froze on me it seems XD. There we go! Too bad MAG isn't here yet, freaking eBay shippers.

Xbox Live GT: sonicfan01

Live Games:

Alien Hominid

DOOM

Marathon Durandal

Duke Nukem 3D

Sonic the hedgehog 2

Halo 3

Halo 3 ODST

Timeshift (if anyone cares)

Left 4 Dead

Halo Wars

Guitar Hero 2

Guitar Hero 3

Guitar Hero World Tour

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits

Rockband

Rockband 2

DJ Hero

Lego Starwars: The complete saga (if anyone cares)

Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing

Brutal Legend

I think thats about it!

Go on then.

PSN: Covskin

Only stuff I've played lately is a bit of Fifa 2010 and a hell of a lot of Super Street Fighter 4. Might dust off Modern Warfare 2 soon, but no promises.

Come on guys show the Online Plaza a little more love. We organized SaSASR matches so well, why not everything else? Lol.

For Ps3 users, I may be on SSFIV around 12am EST time since I'll be getting off work around 11:15pm EST. If you wanna join let me know

Yeah, so, MAG totally sucks the fuck, so I won't be playing it online XD. Guess its Uncharted 2 or bust.

Won't be online for a couple days, having an old school Memorial Game Day with lots of hotdogs and Mario Kart 64.

Buh, I won't have Gold on Xbox Live for a while, so I won't put that up. Just Steam then.

Steam Name: nathanspeed

Games:

Half-Life (original and source)

Half-Life: Deathmatch

Portal

Team Fortress 2

Half-Life 2 (all episodes)

Garry's Mod

Zero Gear

Left 4 Dead 2

Non-Steam Games:

Penumbra Trilogy

World of Goo

that's just about it. I'll update with Live shit once it's back up. Microsoft actually suspended my account until I pay so not even silver. It's like what.

of course i also kind mooched the 4 months they didn't take away my gold after it expired and started to send me warnings this would happen

so i guess it balances out somewhat.

• 7 months later...

I will like to revive this topic since it seems as though other members are taking interest in sharing online game information with each other. And the fact that MvC3 will be coming out soon XD

I'm surprised a topic like this wouldn't be pinned XD

• 1 month later...

Steam: BiafraRepublic

Online Multi-player/Leaderboard Games usually played using Steam

Team Fortress 2 (if not on Urtheart's TF2 server, usually on a server running Payload, Capture the Flag, or Control Point)

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Portal 2

Spiral Knights

Beat Hazard

AudioSurf

Madballs in... Babo Invasion

Prey

Guild Wars: Game of the Year Edition (on the North American servers as Chihiro X)

Wii Friend Code: 2024 4053 6750 4851

SSBB Friend Code: 0303-9218-0140 (Profile name: BIA)

3DS Friend Code: 5172-4115-6406

Nintendo Network ID: BiafraRepublic

Gamertag: BiafraOnLive BRepOnLive (EDIT: Damn hackers locked me out of my old WLM account, forcing me to create a new gamertag...) (Note: I only have this for Games For Windows LIVE so I can play Tinker (and Hold 'Em if it is ever officially released) on Windows 7)