Awoo.

Share Gamer tags, PSN ID's, Nintendo ID's and more here!

LunarEdge

yodawg, i herd u liek wario

so i put wario on ur 3ds so u can play wario with wario (at least when they release a Wario game for the 3DS, anyway).

My friend code is 4811-7052-3265!

I haven't seen many Xbox 360 gamers here on this site, but I'll just share my gamertag if anyone wants to add me.

My gamertag is Jcleff2, you can usually find me playing Halo online, so I'm always down for Co op. Left 4 Dead 2 used to be my main online Xbox 360 game, but the disc got scratched up and hardly works most of the time sad.png

I also own Assassins Creed: Brotherhood so I'm willing to give the multiplayer another shot, and I'm always competing(and failing) for the top spot with my live friends on the Sonic Generations leaderboards. 

Edited by Chaos Incarnate

I just set up a Wii U Nintendo Network ID last night so you can add me if you like.

My nintendo Network ID is - SonicManCam [OH HOW ORIGINAL

Here's what I have so far at the moment on my wii U [that I know can/can not connect online]

bear with me I just got it a few months ago for my birthday.

-Wii U games I have:

New Super Mario Bros U

Avengers Battle for Earth

Nintendoland (is this Wifi?)

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

Sonic Lost World

Nintendo 3DS friend code:

Cameron

1118-0854-9339

I love Mario, Sonic, and other games like that on the 3DS - would love it if I can get more visitors in New Leaf. At the moment i'm playing Mario and Luigi Dream Team, and also have the 3DS veresion of Sonic Lost World

I haven't had time to set up my PS3 Network account yet because I have been obsessed with my Wii U too much - the PS3 network looks great as well.

Please get back to me if you add me. Thanks!

Edited by AzureHedgehog

I give you my friend code, you give me yours. Friend Safaris, bitches.

3952-8436-6443

My friend Safari has Spiritombs.

I've just added everyone on this page for Pokeymanz.

My username is CakeForYou and my friend code is 0232-8476-8755.

Edited by Pawnkin

The online plaza Gdocs spreadsheet link seems to have vanished from the OP. Are we not doing that anymore?

Edited by Frogging101

It took forever, it was a one man job, BUT I FINALLY HAVE THE DREAM SUITE IN ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF!!!!!!

Want to come and blissfully destroy my town to your hearts desire or marvel at it's cuteness and be amazed at my epic house?

my Dream Suite Address is Sunset 7500-3089-0765.

• 2 weeks later...

The online plaza Gdocs spreadsheet link seems to have vanished from the OP. Are we not doing that anymore?

there was a problem with the link when the OP was edited. If Blue Blood wants to post it again I'll re-link it in the OP

Didn't realize there was a topic on this, so sorry if me constantly stating this is coming off as spam.

My 3DS friend code is 0662-4011-2168!

there was a problem with the link when the OP was edited. If Blue Blood wants to post it again I'll re-link it in the OP

It's here.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotten Animal Crossing New Leaf, and my FC is 5129-0509-8499 if you want to do online.

Just send me a PM if you added me.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Miiverse for 3DS is now available, I made a Nintendo Network account.

My Nintendo Network account is: GabeTheGrouch76

Still lack any Nintendo Network games, unfortunately.

Everything else is same as previous. Note that I don't play my PS3/Wii games often but I do want to change that starting at the end of this week. Hopefully I will be more available during the holiday break.

Update from my first post halfway earlier in this thread from two years ago. New list of PS3, Wii, and 3DS info/FCs. All games listed are games with online multiplayer capabilities, listed from what I actively play the most to the least.

PSN ID: theGMANtheBOSS

3DS FC: 3308-4795-1606

Note: As of this moment, I currently lack any online multiplayer 3DS games for it as of now, unfortunately. I do plan to update this page with any future 3DS games I get if this comes to change though). I'll also create a link this post on my profile page.

Online-enabled games I currently/still play:

PS3
LittleBigPlanet 2

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded

ModNation Racers

The Fancy Pants Adventures

Tekken 6

Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 3652-4762-3400

Mario Kart Wii: 2106-9061-2341

If you do add me, I'd appreciate it very much if you notify my via PM (here or on the gaming system) on who you are at the SSMB. smile.png

hi all!

my gamer tag is DaXaM 226

games i play online include:

Team Fortress 2

Transformers Fall Of Cybertron

Batman Arkham Origins

• 2 weeks later...

Gots me a PS3 and upgraded to 3DS XL recently.

PSN ID: SwiftWinds98

Nintendo Network ID: SwiftWinds

Edit: It seems friend codes are still a thing with 3DS. I'll put mine here. If you add me, be sure to PM me your friend code as well.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4829-1999

Edited by SwiftWinds