Awoo.

Share Gamer tags, PSN ID's, Nintendo ID's and more here!

LunarEdge

My (new) 3DS Friend Code is 4227-2958-4347.

My NNID is S109N9I4CTM. I know I know it's funny looking; when I made it the first time I didn't realize what I was exactly doing ok?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I've ever shared mine here? I mean, they're in my signature, but I might as well post them as well as the games I'd love to play with you guys! 

3DS: 4897-6465-5104

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Sonic Generations

Sonic Lost World

SSB4 once it comes out, of course

PSN: silversapphire

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (always looking for 2v2 partners!)

LittleBigPlanet 1/2/Vita

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo ID is SonicBoom93. Gotta see if I can get as many MK8 buddies as I can. :P

• 10 months later...

My Nintendo Network ID is DarkDefeater. I would like to get as many online smash 4 friends as possible. 

PSN: MetaKraken

Currently playing: None due to having a lengthy break and is leaning to the PC at this time

Steam: Jon the VGNerd

Currently playing: Various, due to having several games with him

My ID is jordine if anyone wanna play some Mario kart 8 or smash U.

DLC pack 2 is coming out next week so I've been playing Mario kart 8 a lot recently so add me if you still don't have me.

• 3 weeks later...

My Nintendo Network ID is Feelicks. Disregard my 3DS FC, because my 3DS is broken and I won't be getting a New 3DS for a while. I play loads of Mario Kart 8 and Sm4sh, so just hit me up if you just wanna play.

My Nintendo ID is MeltingComet, I'll be joining you guys in MK8 tomorrow! Wahoo!

NNID is DevoMako, Steam is DevoMako and my Gamertag is S0MEB0DY0NCE.

Yeah, that's Smash Mouth

It's on my profile and whatnot already, but I'll go ahead and toss out my Steam account in case someone wants to shoot me an add request or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a Wii U a couple of weeks ago, and as of this writing I have Mario Kart 8. NNID is GabeTheGrouch76, though I will ask that you let me know who you are when adding me. I also might not be available much, but I'm trying to remedy this by being available on weekends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NNID is still GabeTheGrouch76, I'm just now available for MK8, Smash Bros., and Splatoon as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of mine is on my profile, but if you want to race me on Wii U in Mario Kart 8, you will have to PM me for it, as I don't play with having strangers on my friends list.

• 1 month later...

Gamertag Xbox306/Xbox One: OGgizoid.

I'm always down to play any game I own.  Just check out my game list on my profile.

https://www.facebook.com/The.Alaskin.Gangster

This is only for mobile games on Android, please dont add me unless it's for playing Sonic games or Clash of Clans.  LOL if you want to be my friend, chat witth me here before reaching me on facebook.  Thank you. B)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

My PSN is haalyle333, but I don't really play online games anymore. (Sonic Unleashed is the latest game I play now and Sonic '06 will be the game I play when I get it next week).

Here's my Steam. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is the only online game I have on Steam that I play with anyone, so feel free to add me.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: NTG_ELITE_RCN_88 (Both PS3 and PS4)

NNID: GottaGoFast88

Steam: Falonso14

3DS: 4957-4574-5007

I mainly play racing/driving games when it comes to online multiplayer so yee.

Edited by Falonso14

• 4 weeks later...

My PSN ID's kamifox1, you can look at my profile by clicking on the PSN trophy card in my signature. My Steam account's: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kamifox1/, I mostly use Steam to chat though so you can add me there if you want. On PSN, the main games I play online are Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and SoulCalibur V although I also own and will sometimes play SoulCalibur II HD Online, SoulCalibur IV, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One (although I can't stand it), Ratchet & Clank 2 HD and Little Big Planet 2 so feel free to add me on PSN too if you want to play any of these.

Edited by kamifox1

• 1 month later...

My 3DS Friend Code: 2767-0445-5635 (my nickname is "Mazza"). Send a message if you want to add me, please. I'm free to play near 20:00 PM (American Time Zone). 

The games: 

-Pokémon Y and Alpha Sapphire (for competitive and rare pokémon trades only, though). I don't remember very well, but I think my Friend Safari in Y is Ghost with Lampent, Driftblim and Pumpkaboo.

-Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I'm HR 62 and would gladly help anyone with a monster. My main weapons are Charge Blade, Great Sword, Insect Glaive and Hunting Horn. 

Edited by Cayenne

• 3 weeks later...

Got a 3DS recently. My code if anyone's interested adding me is 0791-5072-5121 with username "kimplix" (Gimmie a msg if you do so). 

I'm mostly around at random, but I can play whenever during the week

I'm happy to play such as Pokemon OR/AS or New Leaf with friends alike.