Awoo.

Share Gamer tags, PSN ID's, Nintendo ID's and more here!

LunarEdge

Recently changed my PSN (wanted access to Jap PSN store).

PSN Name: ShadowYakuza99, feel free too add.

Games (well)

Both Sonic & all Stars Racing games

Binary Domain (if anyone still plays that)

Wipeout HD/Dead Nation

I swear I posted before, but I can't seem to find it. =/

Anyway, here are my gametags/usernames/etc. (in case you can't see them in my signature (I have some additional ones here as well)):

- Gamertag and Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): SonicHOG

I haven't been using my 360 lately, but I'm planning to play Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed once I get it for that platform (Christmas gift?).

As for the Wii U, I'm playing Nintendoland, Scribblenauts, ASRT, and New Super Mario Bros. U.

- PSN: TruelySonicHOG

Lately, I've been playing ASRT, but I've also played Little Big Planet, both Sonic 4 episodes, and a few others.

-Steam: TrulySonicHOG (yes, I spelled "truly" right this time. XD)

Like my XBox account, I don't use this one really.

- 3DS Friend Code:1805-2196-2657

For online games.... I haven't been playing anything with online multiplayer lately (my latest game is Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask). I guess Sonic Generations counts. XD

(As my signature notes, please notify me if you decide to add me to any of the services above)

Edited by SonHOG

Time to get the Nintendo IDs going! My Nintendo ID is TheFlamingC, the only games I have are All-Stars Racing Transformed and Assassin's Creed III.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thing is, I want it to remain usable and not turn into a complete cesspool. Wasn't sure how it would be treated if left public, so I've locked it ruined everyone's fun for now. If anyone wants anything adding or editing, you can PM me.

EDIT:

Okay, testing something else. We now have a Public Plaza and a Locked Plaza. The public plaza is for you all to submit your updates. It'll be regularly cleared out and any new or edited data will be carried over to the locked plaza. It's all a test, but hopefully this will work out. If your info is already on the locked plaza and is up to data, then you don't need to add anything to the public one. It's only for updates, so please don't spam it up with needless additions, edit other peoples' entries or use it as a chat box. It's not gonna work otherwise.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey everyone, I made us a public spreadsheet! Add your details, and get everyone elses. It's editable by everyone who has a link, so I would ask none of you go about trolling and changing details. It's just going to get annoying if you do.

I believe there is an option to check revision history and change to a different revision, in effect reverting to file versions not ruined by troll attempts/detail changes.

I believe there is an option to check revision history and change to a different revision, in effect reverting to file versions not ruined by troll attempts/detail changes.

There is, but at the rate things were changing last night it's just not worth it right now.

There is, but at the rate things were changing last night it's just not worth it right now.

Ah. Still helpful for when the file isn't that active though.

Added my stuff to the public doc, currently playing ASRT on 360 and occasionally TF2 on Steam mostly.

PSN: DaisyFan, just make sure to telling you are from SSMB,

Games I'm currently playing:
-Call of Duty Black ops 2
-Call of Duty Black ops 1
-GoldenEye Reloaded 007
-Uncharted 2
-Uncharted 3
-Max Payne 3
-Battlefield 3
-MAG
-Blazblue continuum shift EXTENDED

-Splinter Cell Blacklist

Edited by Daisy-Fan

Wound up with a Wii U, threw my Nintendo Network ID (MykonosFan) into the Public Plaza. Haven't added anyone, but I will happily accept a request from anybody here.

Edited by Mykonos

• 2 weeks later...

I added my details to the newfangled thingymabober I hope I did it right.

But yeah if you want to add me just let me know first and I will most likely accept!

(I will probably not accept friend request from murderers or jellyfish)

PS. I share my Gamertag and PSN with my brother just a heads up.

EDIT: Oh yeah games, well, for a list of games I play/enjoy you can always check my Backloggery too. Atm I'm playing

- AllStars Racing Transformed (WiiU)

- Virtue's Last Reward (3DS)

- Mighty Switch Force (WiiU)

- Tekken Tag 2 (WiiU)

- Pokémon Black 2 (DS)

- Journey (PS3)

and soon Gravity Rush on Vita.

I don't have much time for games atm due to University (I am currently still procrastinating) so apologies if I turn down game invites!!

Edited by SuperLink

PSN: Hairookami

Currently playing:

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

SSX

Tekken 6

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend (VITA)

and a little bit of Rock Band 3.

Hit me up!

I was wondering who you were. Dude, you are getting crushed.

PSN: RestingLegend55

XBOX 360: Silencer226 (I don't play xbox 360 much, last time I turned the system on was in August, no lie)

Steam: RestingLegend55

Currently Playing:

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (I also have this on Vita but I suck on the Vita more than on the PS3 so don't expect me on it much)

Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus

Persona 4 Arena

Left 4 Dead 2

I mainly play fighters, and despite me playing the shit out of L4D, I generally do not play FPS games online.

Edited by Noël Vermillion/Kagerou
  • Thumbs Up 1

Xbox Live: Camie8547

I play...

Halo 3

Halo 3 ODST(do firefight)

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Grand Theft Auto IV

Project Gotham Racing 3-4

The Orange Box(Team Fortress 2)