Awoo.

Share Gamer tags, PSN ID's, Nintendo ID's and more here!

LunarEdge

Nintendo Network ID:

ItZWiLzXD

Steam: Wil348

Xbox Live:

ItZ WiLz XD

3DS:

0146-8717-1247

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo Network ID/Xbox Live: Motobug97

I need to renew my Live subscription. But when I do, you'll probably find me playing ASRT.

As for the games I have for Nintendo Network:

- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

- Assassins Creed 3

Steam: [Triad]Farmer Moto

Games:

- TF2

- Saints Row: The Third

- Killing Floor

- Counter Strike [source and GO]

- Dota 2

- Left 4 Dead 2

- Planetside 2

Etc..

I would go on but we would be here all day. 

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9010-3178

Games:

- Kid Icarus: Uprising

- Mario Kart 7

PM me if you add me on 3DS so I can add you back. Y'all know the drill. biggrin.png

So.... I booted up my PS3 today and added all my pending friend requests finally.

You're Welcome :l

• Thumbs Up 2

So.... I booted up my PS3 today and added all my pending friend requests finally.   You're Welcome :l
Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Wii U ID: G-ForceSP

I'd be down for doing some Sonic Racing Transformed sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): JoeTEStrikesBack

3DS Friend Code: 5370 - 0459 - 5504

Steam username: JoeTEStrikesBack

Currently Playing:

Pokemon X (3DS)

I'm quite literal-minded about the whole "Friends" concept (as in, I prefer to only have ACTUAL friends on my friends lists.)

My information here is mostly for reference. As mentioned, I typically won't accept any friend requests from non-friends. The only exceptions are Online tournaments and Pokemon X/Y's Friend Safari.

I also added all of this into the document in the first post.

Edited by Joe T.E.

Nintendo Network/Wii U ID: DrunkPsychoshy
3DS Friend Code: 2449-5554-3496
Steam ID: t0ms0nic

Only got All-Stars Racing Transformed and Monster Hunter (don't really play that) on the Wii U that are capable of online play, but I'd be happy to race anyone in ASRT, or play with the few scarce multiplayer games in my vast Steam library! I'll edit these into the plaza when I'm not using the Wii U browser.

My Xbox Live Account I can remember off by  heart, my other Friend Codes I'd need to get later.

Xbox Live: Starshinemoon (no caps lock on S)  

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1118-0854-9339

I have quite a bit of Online Games for the 3DS. 
Mainly are all Mario Games like Mario Kart 7 and uh I can't remember. Just see what i'm playing if you add me....

Xbox 360 I have Halo 3 and Halo Combat Evolved: the Anniversary Edition including Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed. 

Edited by AzureHedgehog

I just saw that spreadsheet BlueBlood made a while back. I went ahead and added my info on there.

Edited by 502 YoshiUnity Gateway

Added my info to the spreadsheet as well.  Didn't realize that was necessary at first.

• 3 weeks later...

Xbox Live: GabzieChan

PSN: Same as above!

3DS FC: 5000-2089-5643

Steam: GabzGirl

I'm not on the Xbox as much as I used to be, but if you want to play Gears of War or any other multiplayer oriented game I'm up for it! Still very new to PS3 so the only multiplayer I can do there is Last of Us related. 3DS is for Animal Crossing and Steam? Well, I got TF2 and a whole load of other games. =] So there ya go.

Added my info to the spreadsheet as well.  Didn't realize that was necessary at first.

Adding your info to the spreadsheet isn't necessary, Blue Blood just offered it as an easier way to keep track of all the info in the topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Update from my first post halfway earlier in this thread from two years ago. New list of PS3, Wii, and 3DS info/FCs. All games listed are games with online multiplayer capabilities, listed from what I actively play the most to the least.

PSN ID: theGMANtheBOSS

3DS FC: 3308-4795-1606

Note: As of this moment, I currently lack any online multiplayer 3DS games for it as of now, unfortunately. I do plan to update this page with any future 3DS games I get if this comes to change though). I'll also create a link this post on my profile page.

Online-enabled games I currently/still play:

PS3
LittleBigPlanet 2

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded

ModNation Racers

The Fancy Pants Adventures

Tekken 6

Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 3652-4762-3400

Mario Kart Wii: 2106-9061-2341

If you do add me, I'd appreciate it very much if you notify my via PM (here or on the gaming system) on who you are at the SSMB. smile.png

Edited by Yeow95

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo Network ID- Sarger001

3DS Friend Code- 1032-1314-4326

I have a steam, but I never use it because I don't PC game. Sorry, i'll give you it anyway but don't expect to get anywhere with me on steam-

Steam- Sarger001

Well, I told myself I would get a Wii U when Nintendo has a release window for Smash Brothers.... SOOOOO I cracked and finally gave in and got one Only games I got are Nintendo Land (Deluxe Wii U) and Mighty Switch Force HD!!! SO yeah..... having fun drawing on the Miiverse at least.

ADD MEH!!

Nintendo ID: LunarEdge

Also, to Update my "What I'm currently playing" list...

PSN: LunarEdge

Games (Currently playing)

Skullgirls

BlazBlue Continuum Shift: Extend

Injustice

SF3:OE

Haven't been playing too many games lately unless friends are over, other than that my time on my ps3 is spent watching Netflix or Crunchy Roll.

Edited by LunarEdge

3DS FC: 1805-2954-6321.

I don't do much on it besides Generations and M&S London at the minute though. No games I want until Pokemon X and Y are out.

PSN ID: bumblebee09_

I practically play all my games some I have are assassins creed 3, batman ac, uncharted 2 and 3, battlefield 3, red dead redemption, gran turismo 5, sonic and Sega all stars racing, sonic generations, sonic 4 ep 2, sonic unleashed, sonic 06, skate 3, The Fancy pants Adventures, toy story 3, dragon ball raging blast 1 and 2, Littlebigplanet 1 and 2, transformers fall and war for Cybertron.

Feel free to add me but I have the max at the moment and can't and anyone but message me if you want to add me and I might delete some people.

Edited by Eucalyptus

I suppose I could contribute to this thread and share my Xbox 360 gamertag. :D It's DARKSOUL12, but lately I haven't been playing any games... My gf has been playing the Xbox more than I have. :P Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Steam ID: kimplix

Games (as of 19/07/13)

3oPU983.jpg

Xbox ID: kimplix

PSN ID: grumper_sonic

Games

Sonic CD

Sonic Adventure

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Little Big Planet (Both PS3/PS4 & PSP)

Rachet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Modnation: Racers (PSP)

And a hell lot of LBP add-ons, themes and demo's

Game Center ID: kimplix

Games

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Sonic CD

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

Sonic Spinball

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Sonic Jump

Sonic Dash

Sonic the Sketchhog (As part of the 20th Anniversary app)

Angry Birds

Angry Birds Seasons

Angry Birds RIO

Angry Birds Space

Amazing Alex

bad Piggies

Angry Birds Star Wars

Angry Birds Friends

Altered Beast

Ecco the Dolphin

Minecraft: Pocket Edition

and loads more (possibly over 250 games both free and paid)

Edited by kimplix

My PSN is megasoniczx for anyone who wants to add me on that and while I do have a 360 I don't go online anymore but incase anyone wants to add me on that, once again its megasonic zx. 

3DS FC: 1204-0472-2121 I have kid icarus and animal crossing if anyone wants to do online on those (and as a side note I have megaman starforces 1-3 if anyone wants to do some battles on those).

• 3 weeks later...

Nintendo Network ID is BlueWiispU.

I need more friends there. If you read this you're awesome pls add me. pls.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'll be sure to add you when I get a Wii U again, will probably be Super Soniko again

• Thumbs Up 3