Awoo.

SSR: Urtheart's Boombox Special

Urtheart

While Boombox is still out of season (considering I've yet to upload any of Season 2 to the archives), I still occasionally have that urge to do a show.

As such this coming Bank Holiday I ask you to tune in at 9pm BST for a special show to begin the summer. Not only will there be a few special suprises, but there will also be a competition to win a small load of goodies. So far this small goodie bag contains:

An SoS09 booklet

A copy of Sonic Heroes for PC

A copy of Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PC

Knuckles Sega Prize Europe Plush

Sonic The Hedgehog 192 (Archie)

Sonic Universe 7 (Archie)

Sonic F4F mini model

The Bewby Prize?

And we'll be adding more prizes as we get em.

Did I say we?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Urtheart

• Nemain

• Unionhack

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, cool, awesome, etc;.

I don't mean to be off topic or something, but, since when did Heroes come out on PC? I thought it was strict PS2/GCN. Just sayin.

Can't wait for the summer, Urth. Looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder of the competition we're running...

For those of you who have forgotten, went selectively deaf for the banter segments or just couldn't be arsed to tune in, Urth and I want you guys to tell us where we should go on our summer holidays this year (not necessarily together, being that we're from rival pirate clans...). We gave away spot prizes during the show and we have the PC games, the large Knuckles plush and the "Bewby Prize"* left for the big giveaway. What we'd like you to suggest for us could include (but doesn't have to be all of) the following:

- Where we're going

- How we're getting there

- What drinks we could have

- What we're doing there

- As an added note, because I happen to be a geologist... Bonus points for the most amusing suggestion on how to avoid the lolcano ass cloud Eyjafjallajökull.

* DISCLAIMER: "Bewby Prize" may or may not contain real bewbs.

Suggestions can be serious or funny, and entries are open to everyone (so if you won on the night, do feel free to enter again for a shot at the bigger prizes). The prizes will go to what Urth and I consider the entry that has had the most effort put into it, or the entry that is simply the most hilarious. As for the "Bewby Prize"? Well, you'll have to wait and see on that one... The deadline for entering is the 20th June 23:59 (BST), winners will be picked and notified whenever Urth can be arsed as soon as possible after this.

Send your entries to Urth wherever - PM on here, Emerald Coast, MSN, by carrier pigeon, find where he lives and shout at him... It's all good. Look forward to seeing what you've got for us!