Awoo.

Sonic Colours: New Wii/DS game

Remy

[Maybe already posted somewhere but meh)Behold THE TITLE SCREEN OF AWESOMENESS

lol I really do love this title screen best one since...well ever to be honest, also I love how he runs across the screen just like he does in Sonic 2 SEGA screen I prefer this one over the Sonic 4 running across the screen it looks so much better =)

Edited by Shaddix

[Maybe already posted somewhere but meh)Behold THE TITLE SCREEN OF AWESOMENESS

lol I really do love this title screen best one since...well ever to be honest, also I love how he runs across the screen just like he does in Sonic 2 SEGA screen I prefer this one over the Sonic 4 running across the screen it looks so much better =)

AKT 1.

I'm guessing this is not the US version. I hope the title screen stays the same, that is actually so many kinds of kickass awesome.

From what I've seen of this game Colours is closer to what I imagine Sonic 4 should have been like than Sonic 4 itself is.

Title screen is really nice as well, I love the way the Wisps move about.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm guessing this is not the US version. I hope the title screen stays the same, that is actually so many kinds of kickass awesome.

Gamescom is in Germany, so it's the German version.

In honour of Sonic Colours I've begun to make a simfile for Stepmania (Dance Dance Revolution simulator) of "Reach For The Stars" including the trailer video.

WARNING: HORRIBLE PHONE CAMERA DUE TO INABILITY TO RECORD WITH FRAPS QUALITY.

I don't know if this belongs more in the creativity section of the site but I didn't feel like creating a new topic over something so trivial.

Just humour me and say that it's nice. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know where else I should post this. Seems SEGA have got a render of Sonic from the below piece of art, without the Wisp tentacle in the way somewhere.

sonic_colors_1_20100527_1538800436.jpg

Just spotted this in SEGA's latest newsletter:

SonicColours_179.jpg

Hopefully, they'll release that render in hi-res on its own eventually.

Quick question.

Is the gamescom version any different from what we saw at E3 (even minor details)? I've been kind of ignoring it because it just looks like the same 2 levels.

Quick question.

Is the gamescom version any different from what we saw at E3 (even minor details)? I've been kind of ignoring it because it just looks like the same 2 levels.

The GamesCom version is VERY different. It has numerous tweaks to TR and SM. Heck, SM even has the Green Wisp now and they added Planet Wisp complete with another new power up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwFOweNuVBg

Quick question.

The Gamescom demo hads1 Act of Planet Wisp added with the Orange Wisp. There's some updates made to the Sweet Mountain and Tropical Resort levels, including the Green Wisp in Sweet Mountain. The red Special Rings are in too.

EDIT:

*Ninja'd by Blue Blood*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Couldn't think of any other topic worth posting this in. If you want a good laugh, there's a mock advertisement doing the rounds:

tumblr_l3bjzlWAh81qzyou9o1_500.jpg

This site posted it up as news and actually thought it was a real ad :lol:

http://vgtribune.com/could-sega-finally-be-getting-it/#more-16992

Its pretty convincing, and has some wit to it. ^_^

Dunno if this has already been posted but when Pre ordering Sonic Colours on Amazon it's £29:99 saving £10 when you pre order same goes for the DS but £3 cheaper

Also while on the subject of Amazon when you pre order a game on there does it take your money when pre order it or on the day the game is released ?

Dunno if this has already been posted but when Pre ordering Sonic Colours on Amazon it's £29:99 saving £10 when you pre order same goes for the DS but £3 cheaper

Also while on the subject of Amazon when you pre order a game on there does it take your money when pre order it or on the day the game is released ?

You'll be charged on the day of dispatch. Also, there's no point in trying to find the cheapest price. No no, Shadzter will cover every shop you've ever heard of and about a thousand more.

£29.99 is the average price everywhere is selling it and £26.99 for DS version isn't a bargain. I'll go make a bargain thread for the game, since we're so close to release, then we could probably do with one. I'll show you some awesome prices for both the Wii & DS versions :P

Oh, and no, Amazon don't take the money until they send the item out.

£29.99 is the average price everywhere is selling it and £26.99 for DS version isn't a bargain. I'll go make a bargain thread for the game, since we're so close to release, then we could probably do with one. I'll show you some awesome prices for both the Wii & DS versions :P

Oh, and no, Amazon don't take the money until they send the item out.

Yeah do a Bargain thread that would be awesome, I'm always up for getting games for a bargain lol but I mainly buy from Amazon though than other places but I would love to get it cheaper than that £29:99 somewhere else =).