Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2010

Patticus

nintendo_logo_grey.jpg

Nintendo's E3 Press Conference: June 15th @ 9:00am PST (aka 12:00pm EST, 5:00pm GMT) at the Nokia Theatre.

Likely to see:

Zelda Wii

3DS

Vitality Sensor

Wii Party

XENOBLADE

Metroid: Other M

New Fire Emblem DS

Super ScribbleNauts

Rumoured:

Kirby Wii

F-Zero (Isn't it always rumoured?)

StarFox (I'm reaching, I know -_-)

Add "The Last Story" to that list. Mistwalker's Wii exclusive sounds promising, and I doubt it would miss E3, Nintendo wouldn't pass up showing it off, as they're publishing it.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

I really think this will be a good one.

There's also the possiblity of Retro's mystery project being revealed, along with Sora's. (I'm just sad to say that its not guaranteed.) Last Story does have a chance as well, with it being a collaboration effort. Now I think Golden Sun DS has a chance as well. And possibly Pikmin 3 if it's ready. Seems like no one's talking about it since Zelda Wii was put front and center.

Also, I think something Mario related will be there. XP (This goes without saying. Not complaining though since I enjoy a lot of them.)

I'm just wondering how they will organized everything. They only have a hour so they have to be smart. Miyamoto's Roundtable isn't going to drop an megaton everytime... Although that could happen again. (Wouldn't bank on it, but it is a possiblity.)

Now... If Nintendo does show Third-Party titles. Not saying that they will... But if they DO show third-Party titles. I'm expecting to see some of The Conduit 2, Lost in Shadow(Since it was behind doors last e3.) and some of Sonic Colors.(Maybe? I mean they did show some of Sonic And the Secret Rings. [AKA Sonic Wild Fire]) I'm also hoping for Epic Mickey, but unless they invite Warren Specter to talk, I doubt it.

Edited by Super YoshiUnity Man

I expect Nintendo will show off more Golden Sun on DS too since we've seen and heard pretty much nothing since it's appearance at last years E3.

I'm quite excited for this year's E3. Aaaand I'm looking forward to some more Zelda Wii stuff, Nintendo! Don't you dissapoint me~

Edited by Holland

I am also reaching for Star Fox. It a shame that such a great series has to be in that position.

Edited by Shade737

Wow. Not much to go around here.

Like every year, I want to see F-Zero Wii by Amusement Vision. A StarFox comeback by Platinum Games would be great as well. Come on, Nintendo. Get in bed with Sega already.

Still got my eye on Other M, even if the footage hasn't really impressed me yet. And, of course, I'll be on the edge of my seat when they reveal Zelda at the presser.

Other M, Zelda, and The Last Story are what I want to see, and I also want to see Reggie push Cammie off stage Kanye style and start running the show.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. Not much to go around here.

Not much we know about. Nintendo is notorious for holding its cards extra close to its proverbial chest, it's not shit at maintaining data confidentiality like Sega and its partners, and those things we are aware of you surely have to know are huge anyway; an entirely new handheld platform with at least a partial launch line-up reveal (plus an on-stage demo), the Vitality Sensor etc. Those two things alone are likely to dominate the majority of the event, and with Zelda, Metroid and probably at least one major software surprise we can't know of (possibly as part of the 3DS line-up showreel), it's gonna be a good event.

Still got my eye on Other M, even if the footage hasn't really impressed me yet. And, of course, I'll be on the edge of my seat when they reveal Zelda at the presser.

Get out.

Vitality sensor dominate the event? God I hope not. I could hardly stand the 10 minutes or so that they spent talking about it last year. That does seem likely though.

I'm well aware that Nintendo likes to keep their stuff under lock and key. I was expressing the fact that nothing currently on the cards interest me.Well, aside more Zelda and Metroid (duhr). There was Epic Mickey, but the scans pretty much killed my hype for that one.

Edited by SykoTech

and those things we are aware of you surely have to know are huge anyway; an entirely new handheld platform with at least a partial launch line-up reveal (plus an on-stage demo), the Vitality Sensor etc. Those two things alone are likely to dominate the majority of the event

That's a pretty damn depressing picture of Nintendo's E3 showing.

epic_mickey-concept3.jpg

MICKEY SMASH

You won't like him when he's mad...

Also, found something from Wikipedia's article for this years event here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E3_2010#Press_conferences

* Nintendo

Nintendo has confirmed that their press conference will take place on June 15, 2010.[17] It has also been confirmed that Nintendo will showcase their newly announced Nintendo 3DS, a handheld gaming console that is the successor to its current Nintendo DS series of handhelds. Nintendo has confirmed that the Nintendo 3DS will be playable. [18] In addition, Nintendo plans to showcase software for the Wii Vitality Sensor[19], as well as the latest game in the Legend of Zelda series, which will be compatible with Wii MotionPlus.[8] Nintendo also hopes to have Pikmin 3 on display at their press conference, but there has yet to be confirmation.

I hope this shows up this year.

I know that, but I have no 'confirmed' list so I just lumped them all in together.

Fair enough.

And this Kirby Wii business had better end up being true. He hasn't had a real console effort since Crystal Shards on the N64- which was truly an underrated game in my opinion. They can do something interesting with him, especially if they have the Super Star-esque multiplayer that was advertised back during the canned GCN game.

I'm also hoping for Pikmin 3, especially since I'm about to replay Pikmin 2.

Zelda Wii, please. Also I'd like to see that old Kirby project resurrected, if not then a completely new one would be awesome.

There was Epic Mickey, but the scans pretty much killed my hype for that one.

I kinda know what you mean. The leaked concept art was beautiful while the actual in game screens are kinda meh. I don't know if it's the lighting or the use of colors but something seems off. If it's any consolation I've heard rumors that the game has had a significant overhaul since it's debut. I'm still kinda excited for it either way though.

When all is said and done I'll most likely be to busy watching the Zelda Wii trailer over and over again to care. :lol:

Edited by speedfreak

Zelda Wii and any new 3DS stuff for me. I generally like it more when they have new hardware to show off anyway. That way we at least get a bunch of interesting prototypes to look at.

Kirby and Zelda Wii all the way for me. And in a weird way I'm looking forward to seeing what this new DS is all about, might be because I see a new Virtual Boy on the horizon. I know I'll be proved wrong, but meh.

Everything 'rumored' (Kirby, F-Zero, Star Fox) is what I'd actually care to see from Nintendo outside of Super Scribblenauts. Unfortunately, I'm pessimistic and arrogant enough to think Nintendo doesn't give a shit about those franchises enough to really bother with them this generation.

The 3DS is interesting at the very least, but I'm not really going to care about it unless I see some really impressive games on it that I may want to purchase along with it instead of a bunch of gimmicky nonsense. I was the same way with the DS and the Wii.

Nintendo's really going to have to try hard this year if they want a chance of swaying people like me. I haven't really liked the company at all since the release of the Nintendo GameCube and the Nintendo Wii hasn't really improved the way they look at them either. Almost seems like the only really good piece of hardware they've released in the past five or six years is the Nintendo DS.

Nintendo's got a decent line-up if you ask me. Zelda Wii and Metroid being the best out of the bunch. Though if they truly want to win me over, they sure as hell better show us some Kirby Wii. I love that pink puffball. :(

Another Paper Mario would be absolutely fantastic also.

Damn it, Nintendo needs to step up their first-party game. When are they going to realize that not everyone just wants a Mario or Zelda game (not counting Pokemon since that is second-party).