Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2010

Patticus

Nintendogs in 3D could be nice...

I wish they'd show some new Black & White gameplay :U

They're getting a lot of applause for their 3DS line up!

OWWW Resident Evil for 3DS.... interesting... interesting.

METAL GEAR SOLID

Yays! I really liked Nintendogs (so super cute and addicting~), so one with cats in it too is going to be great. X3 *loves cutie fluffy animals*

It hurts to see Sega on that third party list. RESIDENT EVIL FOR 3DS??

METAL GEAR SOLID FUCK ME

Urm before you get excited... anyone remember the other MGS handhelds? Acid? Covert ops, it's only now we've got a good one.

But Resident Evil? Maybe I should buy one... and then regret it a year later when they release a new version?

They pulled out so many fucking amazing suprises, everything looks glorious, 3DS sounds unbelievable, Nintendo fucking won E3

Urm before you get excited... anyone remember the other MGS handhelds? Acid? Covert ops, it's only now we've got a good one.
With peace walker, those days are behind. Hideo seems pretty sold on it. Talking about jungles and shit

And holy shit everyone is on board. 3DS is gonna rock!

Metal....Gear?! A new one or is it a remake of the first one? Same question for RE...

Damn so far Nintendo seriously killed Microsoft and I'm guessing SOny won't be nearly as good this year...

Wow, the biggest excitement from the whole conference was MGS for the 3DS... no footage, no trailer, no details.... lol does that say more about the conference than the potential?

They announced Kirby? Incredible, Nintendo is the best man, I swear they're hype at what they do.

Sorry Reggie... I don't want to join you and the marshmellow woman on the nintendo site.

Metal....Gear?! A new one or is it a remake of the first one? Same question for RE...

Damn so far Nintendo seriously killed Microsoft and I'm guessing SOny won't be nearly as good this year...

both are new