Awoo.

Welcome to Chit-Chat / Pinned Topic Archive

Diz

Welcome to the Chit-Chat section of the new SSMB! Basically, what does not fit in any other section will mostly fit here, as long as it is not violating to any rules (click here). Also, if something is not displayed in the rules, yet you know it likely is wrong, we expect common sense. Like, stay friendly and civil, and no illegal stuff. This section, basically, is more or less a non-spammy 'Anything Goes'. I am a moderator, and I wish to ensure that everyone are having a great time in here!

One big reason why I wanted to make a topic like this was due to the fact that some members thought that certain topics did not belong here due to the SSMB being a Sonic-based community. We have often had members, both kind and rude, commenting on a topic related to ie. a personal issue. Instead of helping the devastated member, they would tell the member to get a grip of him-/herself, and asking what they were thinking when posting the topic here in the first place. This is not what I want to see in here. First off, unless a Personal Chat section is created, you may post about and ask for help and suggestions regarding personal life and problems here in the Chit-Chat section. Do not be shy! If anyone are seen to be very rude and not helping at all, they may be warned or even punished. We want no rudeness in here. Yes, I understand that the SSMB mainly is a Sonic forum, but the fact remains that we do allow such in here, so please do not tell people to post it elsewhere or that it is against any rules. I just felt the need to stress this, as this has apparently been a huge problem recently. Thanks.

Content in this informational topic has been slightly edited. The above paragraph was describing how member personal subject based topics previously were allowed in this section, despite many members' beliefs, although recently we have opened a sub-section entirely dedicated for this, the Personal Discussion section. All topics regarding your own personal life, issues and the like shall now go there. Click here to go there, and be sure to read the 'stickies' before posting.

Back to Chit-Chat. If you at some point still feel that a topic should not be here, spot someone being exceptionally rude or otherwise someone breaking a rule and that you feel it is worthy of a moderator's attention, feel free to use the Report button, located at the bottom right of every post. Do not be afraid to use this! =)

Other than all this, welcome aboard! You should definitely be introducing your awesome self to all other members in this warm community in within this section. If you would ever need anything, I am sure that most members here would love to aid you in whatever you would need, but most importantly, moderators do not bite, so do feel free to contact us, and if you do not need help or assistance, we are still likely up for some private chit chat anyway!

Enjoy your stay in the Chit-Chat section, and not least, the SSMB as a whole!

Kyubeykawaii.png

Also, Pelly is awesome. That is all. (She forced me to say it, honest!)

Oh no I didn't you liar, you just can't handle the awesome! XP - Pelly

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 years later...
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unpinned