Awoo.

Squeeze me tight... hold me close...

Badnik Mechanic

If you read the title and were expecting hot hog hentia! You should have registered at Sonic Passion!

If however you want something to squeeze and hold tight when you feel stressed or just need a hug and the man from youtube is not around...

According to a German person... Gaya entertainment, the company thats announced it's going to be making more Sonic Merchandise for people have got something new for us to drool over, and something new for Flyboy Fox to spend her money on.

A fun squeeze!

sonic-squeezee-figures.jpg

You can poke them, you can squish them, you can buy them for dogs and babies! The list is endless... a lot like stress balls, these Sonic toys can be squeezed and crushed.

Theres Knuckles, Eggman/Robotnik, Sonic and Tails, all waiting to be crushed under your power!

But wait! I can here you say! "What if I don't have a house?"

Not to worry... because theres also a mobile version in the form of a keyring!

sonic-squeezee-keychains.jpg

Or... if you like, you could go and get your nose pierced and hang it from there as a cool nose ring. Then you would look the hight of fashion! Especailly if you use them as novelty ear rings too!

I know that they look a bit like an April fool mock up... But according to this German website... they're the real deal.

The following is the press release...

Gaya Entertainment and Jetix Consumer products have expanded their license agreement to create further products related to the classic Sonic the Hedgehog videogames from SEGA. The product lineup includes a collectable chessgame that comes with 32 high end and hand painted pvc figures which was previously announced already and is now extended with the following assortments of squeezable figures and keychains.

CEO of Gaya Entertainment Andre Schmitz said: “We are very proud to announce the teaming up of Jetix and Gaya Entertainment for this project. 2009 will be an important year for everybody´s favorite Hedgehog and being a part of it is highly appreciated. With our product lineup for Sonic we intend to offer something for everyone, may it be old or young.”

Squeezee figures are around 10cm in height and come individually packed in window box, 12 pieces assorted per counter display. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman(Robotnik) are available.

Squeezee keychains are around 6cm in height and are individually carded, 12 pieces assorted per counter display. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman(Robotnik) are available.

“Jetix is looking forward to working with Gaya Entertainment and delivering quality products from one of its most cherished franchises to both fans of the series and model collectors alike”, said Georg Liedmeier, in charge of Licensing at Jetix Consumer Products.

The first products will hit stores, starting end of May 2009. Pricing information and release schedules available upon request.

So... who wants to give them a big tight cuddle?

Edited by Casanova

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eileanach

• batson

• Indigo Rush

• Badnik Mechanic

Interesting. I hope they don't cower out and back down like Impact Innovations when they reach the time to release Robotnik. ( I have yet to hear from them.)

Now I will no longer be lonely in the bathroom...

...just kidding.

I may pick one of these up. They look squishable. 'Specially Eggman! :3

Hmm, an official Eggman squeezable, I know some members who should happy about that.

Awww, too cute! <3 I need the Knuckles one, to squeeze and hold~ ;w;

When I read the topic title though I was like "Uh whut, Sonic related...?" ^^;

Those toys are really well-designed (granted that that promo art actually represents what the final product is going to look like), I'm guessing that these are being made by the same company that's doing the Sonic chess set. Plus, since I adore the classic SoJ character designs, I wouldn't really mind owning a couple of these.

But more importantly... NEW FUCKING CLASSIC SONIC ART. Even if they are just re-drawn and attempted Genesis styled versions of the classic Sonic plush art they're still sexy.

Now you have a tiny Sonic to smash for whatever frustrations you may have with the fandom, and it'll just come right back for another beating.

Or whatever else you do with this. Whenever I think of small, squishable objects I think stress ball.

YEEEESSSS! Classic Sonic, classic Sonic, classic Sonic! YAAAYYYY! The little retro-fag in me that i have tried to repress now ORGASMS! :lol:

EGGMAN! MUST GET! Seriously though, this would be great, besides a few others, Eggman is one of my favorites. (Other being Sonic X Tails and Cosmo, ask why, and I'll tell you why.)

Omigosh! They're all so adorable! Lookit their cute little faces! I just wanna scoop them all up and give them a big hug! ♥ I'll have to try and get my hands on these!

...Wait, Sonic Chess set?! That sounds awesome!

I do wish they'd have merchandise for some of the newer characters as well, though. That'd be swell! Just imagine squishing and stretching Silver's starfish-hair. XD That'd be fun.

Haha, thanks for the shout-out, Casanova! XD You KNOW I'll be adding these to my collection, ASAP. I'm not sure I could bring myself to squish them as intended though :(

Now I will no longer be lonely in the bathroom...

...just kidding.

I may pick one of these up. They look squishable. 'Specially Eggman! :3

Those two sentences made a VERY disturbing image in my head.... XD you and Robotnik in the bath. How lovely. :blink:

I would want a Robotnik one he would be great to take with me when I am donating blood, he's a lot more "round" than the others so he can be used to roll around to keep blood flow... wow that whole sentence just sounded so wrong.

Seriously though those are pretty cool ideas and I'd like to get them, but I'm not one for frivolous spending these days and I am not a Sonic collector so collecting them all would be pointless.

I've kind of lost interest in toy type merchandise so I probably won't pick any up. I guess they look cool enough though.

Those two sentences made a VERY disturbing image in my head.... XD you and Robotnik in the bath. How lovely. :blink:

Dr. Eggy, you're the one...

You make bathtime lot's of fun...

Dr. Eggy I'm awfully 'fond' of you!

While I'm not as impressed as these as I would be with articulated figures, these seem like they're well made, adorable, and a lot of fun all the same.^_^

Like Flyboy, I doubt I'll be squishing these myself. I've fallen in love with the packaging as much as the actual toys, so I'll probably be leaving them in it to display them somewhere. XD I just hope the final products look as awesome as those images, although after looking at the chess set, I've got high hopes for them. That's pretty flipping close to the promo image that was released a while ago. ^.^ I can't wait to see what else they'll release. The only thing that would have made it a hundred times more awesome would be a squeezable Amy to go with them.

Dr. Eggy, you're the one...

You make bathtime lot's of fun...

Dr. Eggy I'm awfully 'fond' of you!

That is.... disturbing. Although if I do get one of the Robotnik ones I will sing it to him and see if he enjoys it. XD

I'm not too big of a fan of classic Sonic things, but those are cute. Sadly, I know there's no way in hell I'll ever be able to get one.