Awoo.

Squeeze me tight... hold me close...

Badnik Mechanic

That is.... disturbing. Although if I do get one of the Robotnik ones I will sing it to him and see if he enjoys it. XD

But really, is it any more disturbing than bathing with rodents? Just putting things in perspective, after all.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eileanach

• batson

• Indigo Rush

• Badnik Mechanic

But really, is it any more disturbing than bathing with rodents? Just putting things in perspective, after all.

Can't you ever let an insult to the Eggman just pass by? :lol:

I wasn't insulting Robotnik I was insulting Indigo ;) I would never insult Robotnik he's too awesome. XD ... not that Indigo isn't... XD

:'D Hedgehogs, Foxes and Echidnas are not rodents. Apparently I can't let a Sonic (Character) bash fly by xD

xD Still, Those promo images are awesome! I think my favorite ones are the Tails one, and the Eggman one. If they're made outta rubbery stuff, I imagine them to be soft, and if you reaaally intended to get them wet, I wonder if they'd absorb water o_O? The thought of a sponge Eggman makes me laugh. FINALLY Tails putting those two appendages to good use! *SHOT*

(There, I countered an Eggman 'bash' so you don't have to, Doc <3 )

EDIT: Then I thought "Man they should make one of Classic Amy/Blaze/Rouge, but I stopped myself after thinking about a squishy, smushy Rouge xDDD *SHOT* I THINK THE LINEUP IS GREAT 8D XD

Edited by Yusuke

I can't wait for these! I'm definetly getting Sonic and Tails! They look so cute! Any idea what material they'll be made out of? I hope they're made out of something huggable. By the way, Has the Sonic Chess set been released yet?

I'll so be getting these as soon as they're released, they look awesome! I like the fact they're keeping to the retro Sonic theme, it's a shame they didn't include old style Amy like with the chest set though. =[ I hope these actually get released soon!

Gah they look so adorable! I love the classic designs. I want the Sonic one, he looks so cute! I want Tails too. And Robotnik...

To hell with it, i'm getting them all. :D

Can't you ever let an insult to the Eggman just pass by? :lol:

Do you know who you're talking to?

And by the way Gordo, Hedgehogs aren't rodents.

Edited by SuperStingray