• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• AdventChild

• SABRINA

• The-BB

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

Also, I didn't know you watched the Nostalgia Critic.

At least I assume you do...

I have an account on his site with the same user name as here and an avid watcher of his vids. Though seriously I hope we don't get music like that and/or like the one sung on the GPK movie.

Edited by AdventChild

I have an account on his site with the same user name as here and an avid watcher of his vids. Though seriously I hope we don't get music like that and/or like the one sung on the GPK movie.

Tails: If it weren't for you, I would have been digested! How can I repay you for-

Knuckles: IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

Tails: I am starting to regret that you saved me.

But if there is a Sonic musical,

better not be in it. (I mean, I love the music, but the lyrics and vocals are cringeworthy.)

But if there is a Sonic musical,
better not be in it. (I mean, I love the music, but the lyrics and vocals are cringeworthy.)

Awww nuuuu! That song is super cute~~~ D: It makes me want to Caramelldansen to it!

But in all seriousness, no. That would definitely not be right for a Sonic musical. -3-;

Or This :P

HAHA i remember seeing that a long time ago! It made a good laugh.

EDIT: @advent...

FAIL! And please dont share that with us. Or me atleast. My ears were bleeding through the whole thing. :(

Edited by SHADIC360©

Wow the things they make "music" of is quite disturbing.... O_O; As long as the musical for Sonic was done right I think I could stomach it. If it was like any of the videos listed perhaps not. XD

LOL yeah, still hopefully we don't get a crappy song that stoops to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s.

That is a GOOD example of what I'm talking about. That song didn't even need to be in there.

THAT kinda shit HAS to stop. Now let me give you an example of a GOOD musical since we're passing links

back and forth

This is a Youtube poop I made.

Sonic underground BEST EPISODE EVER YTP