Awoo.

DOOM 2

Scott

It happened yesterday, that DOOM 2, sequal to the brilliant smash-hit DOOM hit Xbox live arcade yesterday, and like all contains 12 achievements but unlike its predecessor DOOM, this also has 4 Avatar Awards.

In my opinion I'm glad this finally came out (and it couldn't have been more perfectly timed)as I loved the first DOOM, and always wanted to experience the second.

Discuss what you think of this recent news, are you happy, upset, don't care to be honest? Interested in the achievements/awards? can't wait to jump online?

:)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott

• Shaddix Leto Croft

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the trial yesterday randomly and I really like it i've never played Doom 2 before until yesterday quite a awesome game but it doesn't beat Duke Nukem 3D though XD. Anyway I bought the game and it's really fun if your into FPS games I prefer it over Call of Duty ha I mean kicking monster's ass in hell with a great arsenal of weapons to kill with what more could you ask for :P XD the price of the game is alright 800 MSP will set you back for this game not bad price to be honest it's a worth a download :).

I prefer it over Call of Duty ha I mean kicking monster's ass in hell with a great arsenal of weapons to kill with what more could you ask for :P XD .

I'm glad, so do I, if only the online was a bit more popular :/

Also dude, if you ever actually download the game, feel free to hit me up for a deathmatch or co-op campaign or whatever XD