Awoo.

The Sonic Cycle

Blue Blood

Seriously, it pops up with every new game and it's so annoying. Can we just ban discussion on it? It's only ever posted to stir up shit and works like a charm.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm with Blue right here. Banning the cycle from being mentioned/posted would do this forum some real good. People can finally stop using it like some stupid ammo for their arguments in their attempts to remind people of the past. We aren't all ignorant, we get it and we're tired of that thing being shoved in our faces.

Edited by Jimmy Kudo
  • Thumbs Up 2

Umm I'm pretty sure it's already been banned, I clearly remember the sonic 4 topic mentioning that any sonic cycle posts would get deleted.

Edit: K I made a topic about it. I really don't want to see any kinda response to the sonic cycle like I've been seeing though, if you see it just report it kthx.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Sonic Cycle Cycle is much funnier.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pelly, here a suggestion why don't you put a word filter on the word Sonic Cycle like the admins have with T S S Z (had to use spaces damn filter XD) then people will be buggered for not being able to use the word

Edited by Crash

Umm I'm pretty sure it's already been banned, I clearly remember the sonic 4 topic mentioning that any sonic cycle posts would get deleted.

Edit: K I made a topic about it. I really don't want to see any kinda response to the sonic cycle like I've been seeing though, if you see it just report it kthx.

Awesome, thanks. Problem solved, so... lock?

I consider the cycle to be trolling. Here's the warning that if I see you trollin', I be hatin'. Fo sho. ;)

• Thumbs Up 5