Awoo.

Family Guy

Cortez

I read that The Simpsons and Family Guy are crossing over for the final episode of season 25, which is also apparently going to be the final Simpsons episode too.

No, it was renewed for a 26th season last month.

You don't think the whole killing off Brian was supposed to be a show of storylines when it was said that they were going to do that in The Simpsons at an unknown time? And no, it wasn't Edna they were going to kill off before the actress died.

OMG Brian is dead go check out the youtube video: BRIAN DIES CONSPIRACY (TRUTH REVEALED) FAMILY GUY REVIEW DEATH OF BRIAN

OMG Brian is dead go check out the youtube video: BRIAN DIES CONSPIRACY (TRUTH REVEALED) FAMILY GUY REVIEW DEATH OF BRIAN

And just why should we check out this random crackpot conspiracy video that you didn't even bother to link to us instead?

And just why should we check out this random crackpot conspiracy video that you didn't even bother to link to us instead?

The guy talked about whats going on and that Brian might be coming back!!!!

I read that The Simpsons and Family Guy are crossing over for the final episode of season 25, which is also apparently going to be the final Simpsons episode too.

There are some details online if you need proof. I'd give you a source, but I'm going to bed now.

The Simpsons Guy is going to be a Family Guy episode, and last I heard it'll be the next season premiere.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well that's good news if its true. I hope it isn't another hoax so I keep my hopes as low as possible until its out and confirmed that he is back.

If its true then Hitler will be pleased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Y7WtDFlBs

No because they are regurgitating what we have been saying for the past few pages now, and they don't have an official source to back it up. those synopsis were known before the death could've been changed to not spoil anything.

Good 'Ole IGN though jumping the gun.

I honestly don't think Brian will stay dead for long. Didn't Tony Siroco confirm that his stint on Family Guy is a 6 episode deal?

I honestly don't think Brian will stay dead for long. Didn't Tony Siroco confirm that his stint on Family Guy is a 6 episode deal?

Mind finding the source on that?

Im actually going to take a guess here and say that....

Vinny was the one who hit Brian with the car

I think its plausible.

In this week's episode, they replaced Brian in the intro and continued with the Griffin's new dog, so that's a sign he's not coming back.

In this week's episode, they replaced Brian in the intro and continued with the Griffin's new dog, so that's a sign he's not coming back.

They said they would, they also said they'd be showing more by the 15th.

There is a picture of Cleveland back on Spooner St. with Brian sitting next to him.  Cleveland comes back after Brian's death so that proves Brian is coming back

Guys I think Brian is coming back. At first, I thought he is dead for good...but then I looked at Wikipedia and its sources... there will be some future episodes that actually stars Brian in them. Now you'll think it's just some flashback episode on them but what I'm going to tell you what is probably going to happen (and I think this is genius from the writers):

1) When Stewie was destroying the Time-Machine in this episode, he told Brian about how he had just traveled to the future in order to get Christmas toys early. This is very important.

2) Obviously there will be a few episodes with Vinny, enough time to allow Stewie to get seriously attached to Vinny in place of Brian and to make people think Brian is gone for good and Quahog moves on.

3) Christmas is only a few weeks away, Family Guy is going to have a Christmas Episode Special...

4) In that Christmas special, Stewie is going to remember that he had traveled to the future just before he destroyed the time machine! He will find the Stewie that traveled through the machine, with Vinny in tow, tell himself what happens to Brian...and they go on an adventure to try and save him.

But here is where the road splits.

Possible endings:

5A) Stewie saves Brian, probably telling Brian to not play the hockey game, "Saves Christmas" and takes the comedic route by killing Vinny who he is supposedly attached too, erasing all of the events of the past few episodes...returning Brian to the series.

5B) Stewie manages to save Brian...but is conflicted, he has now become attached to Vinny. There will be some rivalry between Brian and Vinny but at the end, Vinny would have seen how Brian means so much to the Griffin family and would leave the family for good.

Calling this tonight y'all.

What where you people expeting? Killing off Brian would be the same as killing Bart from the Simpsons.

They just did this to get some attention.

• Thumbs Up 1

So yea.....that...was pointless. What was the point again?

Shock value and the seeking of attention. What else?

What was the point?

It's a normal technique that is used to highlight a programme at a certain time of year, this time being Thanksgiving to be the programme everybody would talk about.

Here's something that'll at least explain a little about thought processes and about shock value, he's good at it:

• Thumbs Up 2