Awoo.

Family Guy

Cortez

Eh, I don't really watch Family Guy that much now, I'm more of a Simpsons person. The show has become a little bit tedious for me.

I believe a fairy tale episode was on last night. I was watching some of it, but then lost interest in the episode and ignored it. 

Not really big on Family Guy episodes where the characters become something else (only one I recall liking was the Star Wars one).

• 2 months later...

Am I the only one who can't wait for The Simpsons Guy episode which is the season 13 premiere

Am I the only one who can't wait for The Simpsons Guy episode which is the season 13 premiere

the season 13 premiere

season 13

I see these words and it's like Seth Macfarlane is reaching out of my computer screen and he's choking me with a string of dollar bills and he's just saying "Man, it's a shame about all your favorite TV shows, isn't it?"

10584705-round-face-crazy-character.jpg

"ISN'T IT?"

tl;dr: crap why did this remind me Spectacular Spider-Man ;^;

Despite me feeling the show has declined in quality as of late, I'm also looking forward to it as well. I'm really hoping it turns out to be a good episode.

Despite me feeling the show has declined in quality as of late, I'm also looking forward to it as well. I'm really hoping it turns out to be a good episode.

Me to they can do so much with it