Awoo.

Mortal Kombat Rebirth

Badnik Mechanic

Apparently this debuts next week! The webisodes are to be shown exclusively on Machinima's YouTube Channel after they struck a deal with Warner Bros.

Have a sneaky peeky:

Colour my spine in blood red excitement!

They need better martial arts talent judging from that preview. Michael Jai White is an okay Martial Artist, but okay is not going to cut it. I could point people who frequently go to Thailand in search of use of their talents. It is not that hard.

First episode is up, and it's a brilliant start and build-up to the series in my opinion:

Might want to change the topic title to Legacy aswell. ;)

EDIT: And a debut trailer of the whole series, the characters look spot-on!

Edited by Swiss

Good show. Right now, I am torn between this and the upcoming Street Fighter Legacy(which came first). Obviousily the latter is going to have more talented martial artists since Jon Foo is Ryu.

• 2 weeks later...

Mortal Kombat Rebirth has nothing to do with the games besides having a story similar to it and the same characters. It is a short webisode series.

Edited by turbojet