Awoo.

TSS: TSS and SEGABITS team up to bring you SEGA E3 coverage from the showfloor!

Dreadknux

This is a bit of news we have been sitting on for awhile. But now that we have received the invite, we can now officially confirm to you all that Sonic Stadium will be going to E3! What does this mean for you guys? Well, we’ll be bringing you hands on previews, photos, and videos directly from the show floor! In addition to that, we’ve also scored interviews with several SEGA developers, including Sonic Team. So be sure to tune in during E3 to catch all the latest, including the kind in depth analysis of the upcoming Sonic games that only a Sonic website on the show floor can provide!

Of course, that’s not all, as SEGABITS will be hosting content for the rest of the SEGA related parts of the show, including hands on previews and videos of games like Phantasy Star Portable 2, Vanquish, and The Conduit 2! Also be sure to check the website for impressions on 3DS, Move, and Natal, as well as any other console surprises from the big three!

We would like to send out a huge thanks to SEGA of America’s community team for inviting us to this event. Without them, a fan site like us would lack the credentials to go to E3 in any other capacity. Because of this, TSS can exclusively provide the kind of coverage that Sonic fans crave for games that have not yet been released.  We would also like to thank AAUK for getting us a slot with Sonic Team. It’s awesome when a big company like SEGA reaches out to it’s fans, and it shows just how much SEGA values it’s fanbase.

Though, one thing I do need to stress regarding this event: I will be the only member of TSS attending, as SEGA had no slots left for invites. I have never been to an E3 before, so some minor problems may arise regarding the coverage. For example, I have no idea whether or not SEGA will actually allow me to take off screen footage. I will do my best to serve you guys well, though!

View the full article

• Thumbs Up 3

*jealous*

But this is pretty fucking fantastic, dude. Bravo. Gotta love the SEGA Community Teams as well.

Edited by Tropical Resort Zone

Just to add this is TSS and SEGA Bits staffer nuckles87 that's attending E3, for some reason all Website News posts on the front page post as Dreadknux on the SSMB :lol:

http://www.sonicstadium.org/updates/sonic-stadium-and-segabits-team-up-to-bring-you-sega-e3-coverage-straight-from-the-showfloor

The jealously, it buurrrrnnnss :P

Awesome stuff though, and you're right about Sega, they have such a fantastic relationship with their fans, it's heart-warming! Looking forward to the interview with Sonic Team!

Here's an idea, ask if the leaks had anything to do with the S4 delay. And then badger them with more questions about the leaks. Cause you know like, in that On the Spot interview they completely avoided the subject. Leave it to the end though, so you don't risk them going "Fuck you!" and storming off.

Sigh... one day I'll be invited to a Beano somewhere.

Ask them if they still own Ray and Mighty!