Awoo.

What would Green Hill Sound like on the drums?

Badnik Mechanic

This is not me, I don't know who this is or if he's done other stuff or if he does have a following.

But looking for some random music on youtube, this was in the suggested area. And I thought it was pretty cool so since some people go bonkers for this stuff... here you go.

I thought he was great. Can we bring him to SOS?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meow

• Flyboy Fox

• Badnik Mechanic

• PoshAlligator

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mixed on this one. Parts of it were really good, really had the right rhythm and vibe. Other parts felt careless and arbitrary, like random noise drowning out the original track. Doubtless, this kid has talent. But I feel he could do to refine it, realize the parts that work... and the parts that don't work so well.

Crit aside, it's ALWAYS great to see the creative things that Sonic fans do!

Hm, it's novel and all, but I'm sceptical as to whether I would have been able to recognise it as GHZ without the BGM playing over the video. A couple of sections are pretty neat, but the drumming is hardly representative of the song. It's a nice accompaniment, but it couldn't do GHZ on it's own.