Awoo.

Remember Wentos?

Chaosmaster8753

Is it just me or are his predicitions slowly coming true? Colors is apparently an Unleashed style game w/more platforming in the 2D sections, and mentioning spin-off titles like Riders just came to be w/the announcement of Sonic Free Riders.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phos

• Indigo Rush

• Extryn

• Scar

Of course they're coming true, mainly because all what he did was look at segas past history and took a wild guess... a spinoff title and a 3D title which has unleashed elements?

He wasn't anything special, just like all the other mystic megs and psychic cids that have come before him and will come in the next few months.

And here I thought this was going to be a topic about Wentos from Unleashed. That guys should show up somewhere in Egg Planet Park. And then if he gets scared by the cutsey Wisps, I'd lol.

Also, exactly was Cas said. I could have spread such vague rumors that they'd HAVE to come true.

I don't have a 360 or PS3, so no, no I don't. D:

My only knowledge of him is very vague hearsay and concept art. =<

The next Sonic game will focus on speed, and SEGA will also make another Sonic spinoff, like Riders.

Calling it.

Does anybody have the screencaps of Wentos' predictions?

It was terribly vague, I'm not convinced he was legitimate but if he WAS then perhaps we can wring out a few extra details about Colours.

SEGA, next year, will make a new Sonic game.

Calling it.

Oh please, Wentos is so full of shit. First off, he seemed to believe that Sonic Team USA was still a thing. They hadn't been in the US for a long time. The Team that made Unleashed was a bunch of old time Sonic fans right out of college? You really expect me to believe that? Hashimoto, the game's director, had been on the Sonic franchise for ten years by the time Unleashed was out, he programmed the chao in Adventure 1, and He's not the only one. Take a look for yourself, click the names to see what they had done before.

Edited by Phos

The Team that made Unleashed was a bunch of old time Sonic fans right out of college? You really expect me to believe that?

I thought Sega confirmed that themselves.

They said it was a new team, but it's a new team in the same way legos can be put together in a different way. Most of the names I checked had been working on Sonic games since at least Heroes.

Wasn't Wentos the guy who said the guy that made Sonic CD I-Phone was working on Project Needlemouse (I think it was still that back then)?That turned out not to be true...