Awoo.

The Rayman Topic: Last Game - Rayman Legends

Shaddix Leto Croft

I love that trailer. I was laughing and enjoying the whole thing. We need more trailers like that in the future. UBISOFT you can have my wallet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lets see: Rayman, Sonic, Skyrim, and Minecraft all in November. Its going to be one awesome month.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I will wait with this till Vita come out. I mean Vita ver. Will probably be the same as HD ver. And I love such things on the go.

That trailer was pretty funny.

Also, no one seems to have noted that it's coming to PS Vita.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/six-ubisoft-games-heading-to-vita/083282

New 3DS screenshots

http://www.3dsgamenews.com/2011/08/first-clear-look-at-rayman-origins-on-the-3ds/

Its Rayman humor. I love it :D

• Thumbs Up 2

I can't get enough of the new trailer. It's so funny, and I can't stop listening to that music!

This game is looking even better and better with each new trailer. I absolutely cannot wait until November 15th. I'm going to get it for PS3, and later I'll get it for Playstation Vita too once that console comes out.

• 1 month later...

Collector's Edition looks meh. Don't care about it at all.

The Gamescom Trailer does not fill me with hope in the humor section. It looks more like Rabbids humor, not Rayman. You know, "Hitting people and yelling is funny!". Rayman 3 had hilarious dialogue, which will be missing in this game from what I've seen.

Well, as long as it's a fun game. sleep.png

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 2

Collector's Edition looks meh. Don't care about it at all.

The Gamescom Trailer does not fill me with hope in the humor section. It looks more like Rabbids humor, not Rayman. You know, "Hitting people and yelling is funny!". Rayman 3 had hilarious dialogue, which will be missing in this game from what I've seen.

Apart from having not played Rayman 3 before, I agree with all of that. The humour in this game looks absolutely dire. I like the CE, but it's nothing too special. I have other games higher on my want list.

I think it was said the plot of this game was, aside from obviously being about Rayman's origins, about him maturing from the Rabbid-ish Rayman we see in this game to the Rayman we see in 1-3 and the humor I guess is supposed to reflect that. Doesn't make up for the humor being bad, which I don't agree on seeing as we haven't seen enough of the cutscenes and stuff yet, but I think that's the reason.

Stunning trailer. Every new trailer makes this game look all the more better, and I can't wait to traverse the landscapes we've yet to see from this game.

Also this is just me talking to myself but unless the launch trailer has a song by Daft Punk or Justice in it I will be sad.

It still doesn't look as good as the original Rayman - though maybe that's just the rubbish art style playing tricks with my eyes and judgement...

Edited by eXtaticus
  • Thumbs Up 1

It still doesn't look as good as the original Rayman - though maybe that's just the rubbish art style playing tricks with my eyes and judgement...

Absolutely. It looks like it might be some fun, but not like the original. I can't really place my finger on it either.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to think it's a simplistic and vivid charm issue raised against a lively, expressionistic one. Orange and apples if you may, an argument that people can only agree to disagree on, and it's not something you can accurately describe with words since it all comes down to a set personal preference.

Also, as for the Collectors Edition that was shown a while back, it looks pretty neat but I wouldn't shell out too much money for it. I'd LOVE to have that art book though. The store I frequently buy games from aren't selling the game for full price ($49), where-as the Collectors Edition is ($59) so I wouldn't say it's that big of a loss if I plan on getting it, unless they change the price. Generations' Collectors Edition will set me back massively though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have no doubt this game will be great, but I can't justify paying full price for it. $60 is just too expensive, especially when Generations is the same month, is fully 3D and is $10 less (or $20 less via toys r us). Once it hits $40 I'll pick it up.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

Amazon.co.uk are selling the game for £39.99 (discounted from £49.99 as of now, just like Generations), so unless America drops their price that's a massive ripoff on their part. Most other stores I've seen aren't intending on charging full price for this either.

I'd like to think it's a simplistic and vivid charm issue raised against a lively, expressionistic one. Orange and apples if you may, an argument that people can only agree to disagree on, and it's not something you can accurately describe with words since it all comes down to a set personal preference.

Lots of anaimations are made through distortions instead of separate different frames, and the characters all look so grotesque. I no likely.

Amazon.co.uk are selling the game for £39.99 (discounted from £49.99 as of now, just like Generations), so unless America drops their price that's a massive ripoff on their part. Most other stores I've seen aren't intending on charging full price for this either.

Wait, it isn't a downloadable title? That's... Ridiculous, extremely ridiculous. As far as I know, this game doesn't look like it could be any bigger than 2GB, the size cap for downloadable games on the Xbox 360, the PS3, as far as I know, has no limit, same goes to the Vita. The Wii and 3DS being retail however, I think I can understand. I'll probably pick up the 3DS version when it comes out, since it'll be $20 cheaper than the console versions.

Wait, it isn't a downloadable title? That's... Ridiculous, extremely ridiculous. As far as I know, this game doesn't look like it could be any bigger than 2GB, the size cap for downloadable games on the Xbox 360, the PS3, as far as I know, has no limit, same goes to the Vita. The Wii and 3DS being retail however, I think I can understand. I'll probably pick up the 3DS version when it comes out, since it'll be $20 cheaper than the console versions.

The game was only planned to be released on digital download because it was originally an episodic game. That's not the case anymore since it expanded, and it was also done to support a Wii release because of Wii's atrocious filesize caps.

Don't expect this game to be any smaller than NSMB Wii or Donkey Kong Country Returns.

• 4 weeks later...

It doesn't look like Rayman. It looks like one of those cartoons that tries be be funny with silly faces, but fails miserably. Definitely looks fun though. Just not like like Rayman, or funny even.

Edited by Blue Blood