Awoo.

The Rayman Topic: Last Game - Rayman Legends

Shaddix Leto Croft

It looks awesome, but that $60 price... ouch. Should have been a $40 game. Yes yes, I know gameplay > graphics, and Origins looks to be great, but when I see stuff like Mario Galaxy 1&2 or Generations for less, I can't justify buying this just yet. I'll wait til it drops a bit.

Sorry, but sometimes I get annoyed about how Americans complain about their prices >_> Amazon.de is selling the normal 360 edition for 54,99€, which is roughly 75$. The PS3 version for 59,95 € which is about 80$ And I'm sure there are countries that sell games for even more.

Played the demo.

Man, this is fun. I haven't had this much fun playing a Raman game since Rayman 2 on the Dreamcast. I'll seriously consider getting this.

So does anyone know about the "script"?

People at Rayman Pirate Community are talking about a script that leaked everything but they don't allow to talk about it there.

Edited by Tmsp

If $60 is too much for some of you I'm sure there will be sales. It is getting close to Christmas time after all. Also Wii version is $50 if that matters.

Edited by speedfreak

So does anyone know about the "script"?

People at Rayman Pirate Community are talking about a script that leaked everything but they don't allow to talk about it there.

I downloaded it. it suppsoe to be info extracted from the demo which ends up being a lot of the scrip (kidna like what happened with sonic generations). The thing is I have NO idea how to see it. It's in some weird type of file that I don't know and everything I try to sue to make it work ends up fdrozing by how heavy it is.

Played the demo.

Honestly, I'm stuck between this and Generations for most beautiful game of the year. My God it looks good. And plays brilliantly, tight controls, fluid movement...I can't wait.

It's seem like a beautiful and fun game, I played the demo and it controls like a dream, controls took no getting used to whatsoever,and actually I like the idea of Rayman being silly and wacky, he was such a marty-stu beforehand.

Edited by Mysterics

So, I just got the so mysterious "script"

Anyone remembers this dude?

badrayman.png

According to the script he appears in Origins as Dark Rayman.

Edited by Tmsp

So, I just got the so mysterious "script"

Anyone remembers this dude?

badrayman.png

According to the script he appears in Origins as Dark Rayman.

Holy crap this is going to be the best friggin' game ever.

Wait so like-- there's actually some kind of.. deep plot to this game? o.O

Are we talking like-- Rayman 2 deep?

Pretty much like in the original game, there isn’t really a big plot apart from the set-up at the beginning, all the storytelling revolves around a single moment, The Reveal, which changes everything that has gone before it.

And good lord, I had some problems trying to put that gif up.

Edited by Tmsp