Awoo.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

DistantJ

I didn't get a prompt either! Does that mean I've gotta get off my ass and call customer support?

guys this game

this is best game

Seriously I'm just a little ways in and already it's better than the original. This is the game the 3DS was made for. This was not made for the 3DS.

Having the 3D OFF is actually what hurts my eyes. It's so PERFECT.

fucking giggling like the school girl i am

People have already started to find glitches, this is one of my favs *spoilered because it shows the near where the last area is and some people haven't finished it =P*

guys this game

this is best game

Seriously I'm just a little ways in and already it's better than the original. This is the game the 3DS was made for. This was not made for the 3DS.

Having the 3D OFF is actually what hurts my eyes. It's so PERFECT.

fucking giggling like the school girl i am

It looks quite nicely in 3D, one of my favorite areas in 3D is the 2nd Boss fight, everything looks crystal clear with the 3D on.

Edited by Jetronic

Alright, called up customer support. It went rather smooth, and I have the CD credited to my account. Alright! This game also got me to Platinum status for this year. :D

^ Damnit, is that the only way I'm going to get this CD? I get the impression that a lot of people are having problems, but they still haven't done anything on the website.

Okay, got an email from Nintendo.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you had technical issues when trying to place your order for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Soundtrack CD.

Using the information you provided, I was able to locate your Club Nintendo account. I see that you qualify for this promotion, so I have taken the liberty of placing an order for the soundtrack CD (it will be sent to the address on your account).

Glad that was resolved. I recommend emailing them or contacting them by phone. Do not wait for them to do anything by themselves. Like I said, they've only got 50,000 CDS in North America.

Gonna start playing tomorrow.

Edited by The Soldier

I've never caught a fish this big, the game even said it can't fit on the screen.

bigfish.jpg

Edit: Biggoron Sword gets its own scabbard

Master Sword:

masterb.jpg

Biggoron Sword:

goron.jpg

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guess what game got to the top of the UK games charts this week!

Go on, have a guess... it's got a Z in the title!

That's right, it's...

ZUMBA FITNESS!

FUUU.png

Source: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/28016/uk-charts-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-beaten-by-zumba-fitness/

I'm pleased that Zelda made it to the number 2 spot (and number 1 in the 3DS charts), but for the definitive version of the arguably-greatest-game-of-all-time to be beaten to the top by shovelware? That's wrong. Oh so wrong.

May we all weep for the state of the games industry.

Edited by Doctor MK

Cock, I registered my game on the site and it doesn't mention anything about the CD anywhere, =/. Guess I get to email Nintendo too, XD.

Guess what game got to the top of the UK games charts this week!

Go on, have a guess... it's got a Z in the title!

That's right, it's...

ZUMBA FITNESS!

FUUU.png

Source: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/28016/uk-charts-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-beaten-by-zumba-fitness/

I'm pleased that Zelda made it to the number 2 spot (and number 1 in the 3DS charts), but for the definitive version of the arguably-greatest-game-of-all-time to be beaten to the top by shovelware? That's wrong. Oh so wrong.

May we all weep for the state of the games industry.

No surprise really. Zumba Fitness is out on Wii, PS Move and Kinect while Zelda: OoT 3D's only out on one platform. Zumba Fitness has also been receiving plenty of advertising and not many people own a 3DS. It is sad though yeah. I think the 3DS and its software will be able to hold their own better later this year when both Nintendo and third parties have their big titles out.

Shadz, I somehow skimread your last sentence as "When both Nintendo and third parties have their big titties out" laugh.gif

As for the game, just about to go to the Water Temple. Now I'm slowing it down a bit and taking the game at a more leisurely pace, I'm enjoying it a lot more. Not to say I wasn't before, but still.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

It's a shame that Nintendo still has my copy of Zelda 3DS and won't get it til tomorrow. So I'm basically assed out on the soundtrack. I really wanted it too. :*(

Well, after my copy not being delivered by GAME I've ended up just buying it in-store...and this game is just as breathtaking as I remember, if not more-so.

So many shivers have been sent down my spinal passage it's unreal.

I got this game yesterday and registered it and all of that jazz.

It's magical.

I can honestly say I like this version more than the original, It's just that damn good. Though, playing the Ocarina is completely insane now, I'm way too used to playing it on the N64. L Targeting enemies is also kind of uncomfortable for me.

Now... I'm off to get my horse.

=O ... I registered my game and got the CD offer right away, and confirmed and stuffz. Does that mean I'm lucky? It also said it'd be here in a week but to allow up to two weeks.

Also yeah! The game's great. I mean, I wish they'd have gone all Super Mario 64 DS or Pokemon Remake on it but... It's still a fine game as-is, and I'm excited to see how I fare in Master Quest. =O BRING ON MAJORA'S MASK 3D! xD I'd love Nintendo forever if they did that... <3

For all of you lucky UK people, the OoT 3D OST offer is still going until the end of the month.

For you in the US............NoA gives you one big "fuck you" and has ended the offer only 2 days after release.

This is unforgivable. Why can't the US get an extension just as long!?

For all of you lucky UK people, the OoT 3D OST offer is still going until the end of the month.

For you in the US............NoA gives you one big "fuck you" and has ended the offer only 2 days after release.

Because more people in America might know about it? Europe had OoT3D early, before the offer started (i think???) so less people may have known about it. Here, however, because the offer started on launch day, everyone was pretty much told. I know a Gamestop nearby was pretty much constantly mentioning it to anyone getting a pre-order.

Also, you know, the US might be out of copies already?

or any number of reasons.

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 2

In case someone still hasn't gotten their OST registration confirmed, just call them. I got mine confirmed within minutes.

I'm currently in Jabu Jabu's belly. I'm not liking this dungeon. :/

In case someone still hasn't gotten their OST registration confirmed, just call them. I got mine confirmed within minutes.

I'm currently in Jabu Jabu's belly. I'm not liking this dungeon. :/

Wait until you get to the water temple. I'm currently at the Fire Temple, but damn, I've heard bad things about that Temple.

So has anyone figured where that room is that looks like the forest temple with young Link at 40 seconds yet? Or is it some beta area or something =/ ?

Edited by Jetronic