Awoo.

ARTWORK: Hiroko's old drawings :D

Hiroko the Kitsune

I wasn't very good at drawing Sonic characters when I was younger, but these are the good drawings. The first is Lien-da, which I think i did an awesome job drawing for how old I was. The second one is something I drew a few years ago for Christmas(obviously), but I think I could have done better. The body isn't proportioned right. Oh well, Tails is still adorable. X3 And then there's my awesomely adorable drawing of Sonic, Shadow and Amy. I lurve it. ^^ And now this is the part where I get too lazy to talk about every single drawing, so just look at them.

Btw, these drawings are all on my page on deviant art. :D sonicfreakartist.deviantart.com I also have fan characters on there. (which I need to re-draw...)

post-420-1238282043_thumb.jpg

post-420-1238282082_thumb.jpg

post-420-1238282139_thumb.jpg

post-420-1238282237_thumb.jpg

post-420-1238282308_thumb.jpg

post-420-1238282328_thumb.jpg

post-420-1238282341_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiroko the Kitsune

• Little Miss Fortunes

...Wow, how old were you when you drew that Lien-Da one? I refuse to believe you were very young! I refuse! :P Seriously though, that's amazing, I could tell it was Lien-Da straight away and I barely know/have seen that character... and that shine in her hair...is so...amazing...and somehow hypnotising *0*. There's so much detail, and it looks so great! If that's what you could do as a youngster... Wow, now your art must be so amazing!

Tails looks so adorable and shy in the Christmas one! >w< I love how you drew his chest/tummy fur... so fuzzy and snuggly-looking! His shadow looks really awesome on the snow, and I love how each snowflake has an individual pattern, such attention to detail! The little holly leaves coming from the M is a nice touch too. It looks like it was coloured with pencils, but it looks so solid... that's awesome!

The Sonic Kids one is adorable! ^_^ Sonic and Amy's expressions are priceless - Amy really looks like she's swooning, and Sonic... :lol: Poor little guy, no chest fuzz. Shadow's quills sticking up like that suits him, makes him really remind me of "the cool kid in town", which it seems like he is here! XD Love how bold and colourful the title is in contrast to the soft and subtle background colours, it works for a 'Kiddie' atmosphere well.

The Sonia picture looks really dynamic! Like her pose and the bolder background works well, and the three big sparkles in the background are really pretty! I'm guessing they represent Sonic, Manic, and Sonia? You're really good at using different type of lettering for good effect, aren't you?

That's evil, Sally! I don't know too much about her character, but you made her look really pretty here, I love her hair! You made it look really well, and I'm usually not keen on "hair" on a Sonic character. Her castle looks really pretty, too, I love that window and how sunbeams are filtering in, and the patterns on the pink part! I wouldn't mind having something like that :lol:

Wave looks really cool, too! I love the 'wavy' effect you have to the part where it has her name (:lol:), and the little design you have under the words "the Swallow"! Really awesome, the colouring is nice and solid, and you managed to get accurate shades with coloured pencils. That's amazing :o I can never do that when I'm using pencils.

That Chao looks so cute it must have done something wrong :lol: The simplicity of this piece works really well, as does the big bubble-writting, it suits Chao well! Love its innocent expression, pose, and the little patch of grass it's sitting on. So cute! I wanna pinch it's cute little Chao cheeks!

Awesome work! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Do you really like my work that much? I didn't think it was that good...but thanks! I think I was about 9 or 10 when I drew that picture of Lien-da, and as far as the other pics go, I drew them between the ages of 8 and 11(maybe 12, I think). I'm going to re-draw some fan characters I made, just to see if I'm still good at drawing Sonic style.

Thank you very much for commemting on my drawings! :D :3

Of course I do, I love your art! You're a very talented artist, Hiroko! I can't believe you were so young when you drew them... You should see some of my old works. They're horrible! XD

I can't wait to see any re-drawings you do! I tend to find old sketchbooks of mine where I first drew in it when I was about 8, then re-drawn the same picture a few years later, then again a few years later. When you look at the art side-by-side, it's amazing to see how much your style has changed.

If that's how you drew back then, wow, I can't wait to see how you draw now! :D