Awoo.

Sonic Free Riders Music Thread

Shaddix Leto Croft

Found out that Amazon.co.jp has the CD available for pre-order, just in case anyone was interested.

Been playing the game and I gotta say, this is my favorite Riders Soundtrack. I want to get this CD. I even like the main vocal track and I ALWAYS hate those. XD

Just listened to the full version of Crush 40's Free. Two words: Hard. Core. :D

Found Crush 40's Free on Youtube. EPIC!!!

Hope you guys like.

Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing.

I think I prefer the original version, but the Crush 40 one is great too.

im due to recieve the official cd soundtrack of "break free" which i won on P24 soon so ill be able to check out all the soundtracks of the game =)

Edited by Concorde Hedgehog

Damn Crush 40, getting me all obsessed with this song again. Heck, I've even had to put myself through watching a ton of awful Sonic Free Riders reviews just to re-convince myself that not shelling out for an Xbox 360 and Kinect just to play this game is a good idea.

And the lyrics, oh god the lyrics... they're just as ridiculous as ever. How delightful!

I honestly cannot wait for the day that somebody creates a t-shirt like this:

sfrtshirt.jpg

SoS 2011 merchandise, please? :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

By the way, do we have the official lyrics now?

If not, could someone please tell me what you hear around 0:32? Previously, people have been saying it's "Watch as it passes by, you're mad to try, but they just can't keep up", but I don't think it's right...

I got my CD in the mail today! That was quick. :lol:

Holy crap, who is Crush 40's new drummer?

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thanks a lot! I knew that part wasn't right.

And apparently Katsuji was also a musician in Sonic & the Black Knight, if that's of any interest.

Katsuji's the SA2 drummer, as well. I think it changed to someone else (Mark something) for a while after that, though.

Katsuji was the drummer on the songs "Knight Of The Wind", "Live Life", "Live & Learn" and "Sonic Heroes", while Mark Schulman did the drums on "What I'm Made Of..."

Edited by Snatcher2047

Nope, sorry. 'Free' is the only new vocal song in the game. Un-Gravitify is in there as a gear part tune, but that's about it.

Katsuji-sama! haha I knew he would come back. (always made those drums go berserk)

Just the energy, and the rush every tune carries. Pow! =D

The lyrics for "Free", is timeless. Definitely a classic tune.

Maybe its a sign of things to come?

Yeah it is (though it loops at a very strange point). I suppose if you want a looping version it's good for that.