Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

CatinPartyHat.jpg

Mhm. Basically, you just give a shout-out to fellow members when it is their birthday, just like on the old boards (and every other forum in existence. Why am I even explaining this?).

Happy birthday to Cinos and OddballOreo. I don't think I ever got to know you two before the old boards went BOOM, but still, best of wishes to you guys. ;o

My birthday hasn't started yet...but it will in FIFTEEN minutes! I'm gonna hit 18! ^.^ Thank you Mollfie~! *Super huggles* ~<333

Happy birthday to all mentioned above

Be sure to think of my monetary situation when you blow out those candles (lol just joking).

Edit - At second glance, I see that we have two people crossing the 18 threshold. Welcome to (semi)adulthood you two!!!

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Happy birthday Spicylicious, who is currently one of the leading members with most posts! Hooray! Have a great one~ :3

Happy birthday to Spicylicious! I hope you have a good one! And happy belated birthday to Cinos and OddballOreo! I hope you both had a good birthday!

Happy Birthday to the extremely popular Spicylicious =D

I hope you have a good birthday and also are enjoying your time on the forum.

Also happy birthday to Brainfog and Chooch.

Edited by Pelly

Happy birthday Spicylicious, who is currently one of the leading members with most posts! Hooray! Have a great one~ :3

Thank you Gabz~ ^.^ *Huggles tight*

Hope you're all having great days and got lots of awesome stuff!

Oh I did had some awesuhum gifts and even had a surprise party! >=D

Happy birthday to Spicylicious! I hope you have a good one! And happy belated birthday to Cinos and OddballOreo! I hope you both had a good birthday!

Thank you Kev for the second time! ^___^ *Super huggles tight* ~<333 I did have a great time!

Happy Birthday to the extremely popular Spicylicious =D

I hope you have a good birthday and also are enjoying your time on the forum.

Also happy birthday to Brainfog and Chooch.

Thank you Pelleh~! =D Extremely popular? Since when? =P

I did have a great b-day and I am enjoying my time in this forum! SSMB rules! >=D

It's "licious" Aoi-sweetie. XD And thank you~

I'm sadly not a good gambler.... T~T *remembers her time in Vegas and lost $2 on the machines*

Happy 18th Blue Ace I hope you have a glorious day and if you are in a place were you can now have alcohol don't get too drunk! ;)