Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Kernel Machinegun congrats on not being a teenager yet. Are you maybe one of the youngest members here? Anyway have a great day!

Haaaappy birthday Lucky Winters! I haven't seen or spoken to you for AGES, but I still remember you from SA.net, and you used to come on the old SSMB alot too. And you're 20 already? Bloody 'ell, time flies by.. XD

Anyways, hope you have a great one~cha! <3

Happy Birthday, Lucky! Hope you have an awesome day. I can't believe you're 20 already! =0 I remember talking to you when you were 16... I can't imagine you being an adult XD

Happy birthday, Lucky! I hope you have a great day, today! It's been forever since we last talked, but I still remember you.

Happy birthday Lucky Winters~! Hope you have a wonderful day, okay? =3

Haaaappy birthday Lucky Winters! I haven't seen or spoken to you for AGES, but I still remember you from SA.net, and you used to come on the old SSMB alot too. And you're 20 already? Bloody 'ell, time flies by.. XD

Anyways, hope you have a great one~cha! <3

I'm still around, just not as much of a poster these days. I lurk all the time though, haha. I can't believe I'm 20 either. It's terrifying, really... the past couple of years have just zoomed past. Half the time I still can't believe I'm not 12 anymore.

Happy Birthday, Lucky! Hope you have an awesome day. I can't believe you're 20 already! =0 I remember talking to you when you were 16... I can't imagine you being an adult XD

I already failed at being a typical teenager. I'm going to flunk adulthood too, I can't really picture it myself. XD

Happy birthday, Lucky! I hope you have a great day, today! It's been forever since we last talked, but I still remember you.

Yeah, it's been ages! I don't seem to talk to many people these days, but of course I haven't forgotten you. You're still right up there on my little list of friends.

Anyway, thank youuu for the birthday wishes!

Edited by Lucky Winters

Happy Birthday Lucky Winters I actually don't know but I think it is always nice ot wish people a happy birthday especially when you wave bye-bye to those god awful teenage years. Plus you're a Scot and that makes you awesome in my book.

Thank you! It's always awesome to see someone else from Scotland around, I never seem to run into very many online. Maybe I just look in all the wrong places? Lol. Yeah, for a while I'd been absolutely dreading 20, because it just seemed like such a big age. I mean, I know it's not OLD, but you know. But giving it more thought, being a teenager pretty much sucked for most of the part (yay angst!), so I don't suppose I'll miss it all that much.

Good on you. My friend had, what I can only describe as a midlife crisis when she turned twenty. I don't talk to her any more she actually went MAD as if leaving her teenage years behind was the end of the world. I laughed.

Are you in the southern or northern area of Scotland (I tend to leave out east and west as there is a bit of competition when those are mentioned!). I know what you meant it was a big step when I turned 20 but it's a lot better now because you never have to worry about "teen" being added to your age or the angst that comes with the "teen" XD

Oh, I had my crisis when I turned 13. Not a bad one, but I seem to remember getting myself in a bit of a panic about it. All my friends at the time (most of them being a bit younger than me) seemed to think the fact I was a teenager was awesome, but I just found it terrifying. I was one of those kids who never really wanted to grow up, I didn't see the appeal of it. I mean, getting to do my own thing sounded cool, but the rest looked insanely boring to me. XD

I've lived in Glasgow all my life.

But see your age doesn't indicate you growing up. Your mind does. If you don't want to grow up (I certainly don't) then don't. LOL Cry at films, eat candy floss and get excited about new Disney films. XD

Grow'd up life is terribly boring. XD Bills, work, bills, work... debt awesome stuff.

I live there too Lucky Winters!! We be neighbours!!!

Yeah, now I'm at the point where I don't really care about my age. Although other people seem to, which is the part that bothers me. I often get the "Start acting your age, dammit!" lecture from various family members, but I'm getting good at blocking those out. I barely even look as old as I am, most of the people I meet swear I'm only about 14 or 15, at the most. So far I've continued to do what makes me happy, and I have no intentions in giving it up now. I've already spent today with random old Disney films and video games, and am currently munching down on some Farley's Rusks, so yes. XD I ignore the boring parts until I have to deal with them.

=O Oh wow, awesome! I think you're the first person I've actually met from Glasgow (that I can recall anyway). Apart from that the closest was probably... Edinburgh-ish.

Edited by Lucky Winters

Happpppyyyyy birthday TranslucentDuck and whatabout_paul~!!! Hope you two have a wonderful day! <3

Ladies and gentleman, the oldest member on the board is celebrating their 99th birthday! Happy birthday Space Ghost! =D

...Really? O-o

Edited by Gabz Girl