Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Hooray! I'm 21 today! biggrin.png *insert party popper here*

603330911.png

Happy Birthday to my fellow birthday-sharing members too: BW199148, Maxanda, Strike the Tiger, and Toffkat! May we all have a splendid day!

Just like to say thanks to everyone who wished us a Happy Birthday and for anyone else having their Birthday today I also hope you have had a good one! wink.png

• 3 weeks later...

21 today - getting old haha!

My mum organised getting this cake made for me so thought I'd share it with you guys smile.png

IMG_0313_zps2a9b36ac.jpg

Edited by Ryan92

Happy birthday to Sayi50 who was kind enough to introduce me to the world of NintendoDS emulation on PCs a few years ago. It's the pleasant and unexpected surprises such as this one which truly make me feel that the world is worth living in.

Have a good one, dude!

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late, But happy birthday, everyone. Especially those born today as of this post. Got a blizzard as a present; going for dinner on Sunday.

Edited by Treacher