Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Nice one peeps! I turned 24 on Sunday and had a nice quiet day with family and went out for a meal. I’ll be sticking into Resi 5 later on this evening which my lovely sister bought for me and I’ve already watched part 1 of the Matrix Trilogy in HD than ‘ar lass bought me. Thanks for the mention anyway ^_^

Nice one peeps! I turned 24 on Sunday and had a nice quiet day with family and went out for a meal. I’ll be sticking into Resi 5 later on this evening which my lovely sister bought for me and I’ve already watched part 1 of the Matrix Trilogy in HD than ‘ar lass bought me. Thanks for the mention anyway ^_^

That's great to hear...um...Paul? XP

You got Residence Evil 5 too? What's so good about this game? DX

I’ll be the first to send a Happy Birthday Shout-Out to Burning Neoxor, Jetronic and Jesu-san.

Don’t forget that wishing for extra wishes is a punishable offence from the Wish Overlords. (The Mob + Santa + Shooting Star(s)).

Happy birthday Burning Neoxor, Jetronic and Jesu-san~~~!!! ^.^

A little more birthdays today. How nice. Happy birthday to everyone celebrating. I hope the birthday fairy was good to you.

Did I say happy birthday to you Unknown? If I didn't then, happy belated birthdayyyy~! =3

Happpppeeehh Birthday EXShad and Emerald Hedgie~! Hope you two have a great birthday today! =D

Happy Belated Birthday Unknown XP I feel bad for being even more behind than everyone else already was :P

But thanks to you guys for wishing me a Happy B-Day, it went well =D

But Gabzy, you thought I was older...? Hmm...why's that? :P lol

Edited by EXshad

No probs EXshad! =D

Phil and Trisha! Happppyyyy birthday you two! Hope you have a wonderful day and get beautiful gifts! ^___^

Edited by Spicylicious

No probs EXshad! =D

Phil and Trisha! Happppyyyy birthday you two! Hope you have a wonderful day and get beautiful gifts! ^___^

Thanks, and I most certainly did. :D

Happy b-day Trisha and Phil!

I clicked on your profile, Phil. You gotta cool personal photo. Knuckles rocks! Dude, happy b-day if it's still your b-day over there. If not, I hope you had a good one! Same with you, Trisha. Hope you both had excellent b-days.

Happy Birthday Axl!

Staff Edit:

Happy becoming a teenager day Axl!

Merging posts, deleting the double-post! ^__^

Edited by Diz