Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

supervegeto have an absolutely lovely birthday and I hope it is full of alcohol or other stuff you like a lot.

I know its nice and all, but could you guys add more depths to your posts? A couple of years ago, there was this huge clash between a member and the staff because she would post 'Happy birthday' followed by the entire list of members celebrating their birthday that day.

I think it'd be fair if we followed through with that movement. Add something about them - an inside joke, a comment about their age, anything. It gets pretty dull when it's the same post everyday, but with a different name. If it continues day after day, I may discuss with the staff about closing off birthday topics and I don't want to do that, because I do believe they give us good community vibes.

Happy birthday insert name here ^.~

Happy Birthday Tony Barrett! Let's hope you get your hands on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up like I know you wanted ^_^ (Well whenever it's out that is :P)

Edited by CreamyBagel

Even though I also said so in a profile comment, happy birthday to Toby Barrett! I hope your day is going well!

I don't know you all that well Toby Barret, but I hope you got loads of gifts from the Birthday Fairy and that you managed to eat cake until you almost exploded. =P

My Buddy Eon, whom I never knew attended here until recently. I wish you the best of birthdays and don't leave Scotland man! I NEED YOU HERE! YOU MAKE IT COOL!