Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Happy birthday, Core and Donilicious! *throws confetti* I hope you both will have/had a great day! :D

Happy birthday to Ricky, who turns 16 today! Hope you have a nice one, after all, 16 is quite an age!

Happy Birthday Ricky, Slam422 and Stomp224, hope you all have a great day!

Just realised that Slam and Stomp have each others numbers reversed lol *shot*

Happy Birthday Ricky, Slam422 and Stomp224, hope you all have a great day!

Just realised that Slam and Stomp have each others numbers reversed lol *shot*

:o

If we ever meet in real life, the WORLD WILL EXPLODE!......!!........... or maybe it wont >_>

Thanks for the B.day wishes, not that I need a reminder of gettin' old! :D

PS If you wanna do something nice for my birthday, and have an Xbox 360, please check out the demo of Retro One-Part 2 (Link in my signature). I was the sound designer/ composer on it! :)

/end spam transmission!

Gabz has gotten older?! Impossible! She's too awesome to age!

Anyway, have a great day Gabz and I hope it is just a wonderful experience from start to finish, you deserve loads of lovely prezzies.

Happy birthday Gabz, I tried to make a cake for you but sadly its a lie it got burned in the process...I had nothing to do with it >.> Anyways, have a good one.

Also happy birthday to Flink TH and Roven the Cyber Echidna

happy birthday Gabzie. :o

Also, @ricky, sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday. Feel free to hit me in the nuts with a golf club, bro.

Thanks everyone~ <3 It really was a nice birthday. I enjoyed myself. I'm looking forward to my 21st! =D

Oh snap I'm late D: Happy birthday Gabz! I'm glad to hear you had a nice birthday =D I hope you have many more awesome birthdays to come!

I missed Gabz birthday!? I'm sorry I'm late but Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day n__n

Wait...you're 19? I thought you were older >.> lol

Edited by Mollfie

Happy barfday to Terry! Have a nice one, and please share us some cake!

You know, if you share with every single one in here, you won't even get a bite! Oh, don't worry, we're not *that* evil! XD

Uh, this old laptop apparently has this so-called thing called spell check. I never knew that, though noticed when something underlined 'barfday'.