Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Happy birthday Terry Alpha! I love to see you around; it's like old times. I hope you have a /wonderful/ day :3~

Happy Birthday Terry, I hope you have a great day! And a very VERY late shout out to Gabz, hope it was goodun ^_^

Awww, thanks everybody! =D

Sorry for the delay, I was a bit busy yesterday and I was unable to come, but now I'm happy to see I recieved very nice comments from some of you, I really appreciate every one of them ^-^

A very happy birthday to The Mex Mixer, Twilight Spines, and SladeTheHedgehog~ hope you all have a great day, on May Day! ^w^

Happy Birthday Mex, Twilight, and Slade, let's hop ya get lots of good prezzies :D

Edited by CreamyBagel

Happy Birthday Mex, Slade and Twilight (and a belated Happy Birthday to Rio too)!! I hope you've all had awesome days and are full of cake!

Mex, Slade and Twilight... you guys are all another year older? Congratulations I hope you didn't waste your time online and did loads of fun things and got everything you wanted.

Happy birthday Mistle! And Speedla, even though she no longer visits the forum I guess.

Happy birthday Mistle. Keep rocking ~ and also happy birthday to Speedla who was always our most purple, not violet member. :D

Happy birthday Speedla and Mistle~ X3

Speedla, keep on drawing like there's no tomorrow, 'cos your artwork ROCKS. <3 And as Aoi said Mistle, Keep rocking!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Speedla. Enjoy being a productive/lazy adult like other the 18 year olds :)

Happy B-Day Mistle! Don't really talk to you much anymores, but I hope you had an awesome one, =O! Keepz shredaleding.

-Blur

Well I was surprised to see who has a birthday today.

Big Happy Birthday to Urtheart today hitting one of lifes big milestones 21. Hope you have a good one Urth :) .

Happy Birthday Urtheart! I hope you do something awesome to celebrate your 21st as that's a big milestone!