Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

I thought that I already had posted in here earlier today. Whoops. XD

Happy birthday, Urtheart! I'll shortly be following to that age. x3 Hope you have a blast of a day!

Also, happy belated birthday to Mistle and Speedla. ^.^

Today, I was just looking on all the birthdays there are this month I'd hafta remember, knowing I'm forgetting one. And now I've found out what it is!!!

Anyways, Happy Birthday again, Urthy Boy! Might make something late in the week.

Thanks everyone, tis much appreciated.

Well since the day has passed now, happy bday to Noir!

Awww Urthy the day passed for you D:

Well it's still your birthday here so it's not to late for me to wish you happy birthday. I hope your cuddly and not at all heartless self had a good day <3

Happy Birthday Noir! 14 eh? You're a youngun! Hope you have a great day and get everything you wanted!

Happy B-day, Noir! I don't know you that well, but from your posts, I can see you're a cool guy, so happy B-day again!

My, my, was that a surprise. I'm so ridiculously inactive that I didn't think anyone would bother =P Thanks though, and indeed, Mollfie I got a laptop :D

Happy birthday, Noir! Maybe now you may be old enough and wise enough to earn my respect (probably not, but we can always hope, right? ^ ^).

Enjoy that laptop of yours, brah.

Wow. O.O A very happy birthday to...

TheWax, Wyde, iwantanimac, VexusVersion, Sharix and MagicOPromotion, the latter member turning 49 today! Now this really IS the oldest member here! =O

Anyways, I hope you all have a really great one today. <3

Happy birthday Covskin! A really long time poster; I hope you have a great day. DOUBLE DOUBLE DIGITS :0

Can I just say happy birthday and have that apply to everyone who's celebrated their birthday in the last six months?

:lol:

Happy birthday, Cov! Hope you have a great one~ WHEREVER YOU ARE.

Edited by Jake

Have a very very Happy Birthday Covskin ^_^

And I want to wish a Happy Birthday to everyone I missed because I was away *sits in naughty corner*

Hope you all had a great day too :D

Ohhh, Jake has turned 20 today! Happy birthday~ X3 Hope you have a great one, and lots of treats too!