Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Oh jake! I don't know what to get you as a present. ;_;

happy birthday, regardless!

Happy Birthday Jake and S h a d o w m a s t e r!

*Gives cake*

DOUBLE DOUBLE DIGITS :0

That makes me feel old and it really shouldn't lol.

Cheers all for the birthday wishes, a photo or two from last night's celebbrations will appear whenever my buddies stick them on Facebook for me to steal.

And happy birthday to Jake, the long-standing legend that he is. And I recognise the name ShadowMaster, so a happy birthday to him too.

Happy birthday Jake, now you can't be an emotional teen anymore like me anymore. So yeeeah. Hope your day is well spent :3

Happy birthday Jake! I hope you have an awesome birthday since your an awesome person, =D. I'll try to catch you on MSN later today, but that's only if I can find time between getting ready for prom and working today, <3.

-Blur

Happy happy birthday Jake! ;D

I hope you had a very good one, mate ;3

Edited by Terry Alpha

Thanks, all. Reading these well-wishes certainly has made me really happy today. ♥

A happy birthday to SP the Shrew, who's turned 19 today. Wow~ X3 Have a great day!

*gasp* How can anyone forget who's Sweet Sixteen (heh) it is today? D:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Strong Baaaad, happy birthday to YOU~

Have a really great day SB, and hope you get to drive your very own car soon! >w<

Oh noes I missed SP the Shrew's birthday. I feel rather depressed about that now. I am SOOOO sorry. =( Please forgive me and I hope that you had an epic birthday and loads of nice things happened.

Strong Bad, happy birthday to you! =9 Hope you have it lovely, enjoy the cake! (If it's chocolate, I want a piece too pwease!)

Iceman, happy birthday to you too. ^.^

Happy birthday Strong Bad, Ice Man, and everyone I missed. Hope you have a great day and a great year to follow!

Even though he's left, happy birthday Strong Bad. I wonder if anyone remembers when he used to kick people out of an IRC channel just because they were using the Java Chat. :)

Happy 16th Birthday Strong Bad and Happy 19th Birthday Iceman, hope you two have a cracking time today =]

Happy 18th Birthday JEV3 hope it's an awesome day considering you're 18 and all!

Thanks CreamyBagel! Nothing extraordinary, but it was special... its common practice to stretch the birthday to the nearest weekend though so I don't think its over for me quite yet. :P A friend did buy me Touhou, and based on what I've played of the so-old-you-can't-buy-them games, its a real great experience. No other gifts or special events yet, so I'll just wait and see.

EDIT: Happy birthday Psyguy! Let us know how YOUR day went.

Edited by JEV3