Awoo.

Mimi's Art: Sonic CD Pic :3

Meemz

This was originally for the Sonic 4 Concept Art Challenge thing a few months ago, but now I'm thinking about making a series of badniks made out of food. I would like to get some critique on this little guy beforehand though. I don't know if anyone here is into baking foods and making stuff out of it, but if you think you know something that could help that would be nice.

Caterkiller_Cupcakes_by_Zee_Cat.jpg

Edited by Mimi
  • Thumbs Up 4

These are the best cupcakes ever. There is no possible way to do anything more awesome with cupcakes then what you have just done. Encase them in a vacuum sealed glass case so they can live on past your life and continuously be fucking amazing.

The only way for you to top this is a Motobug cake. With amazing turning technology.

• Thumbs Up 1

I already ate them. XD

Actually I'm planning on making a motobug out of bread this week. Sadly it will not have amazing turning technology.

Edited by Mimi
  • Thumbs Up 1

Badniks as food. I APPROVE. Please, keep this up. Bring some to Summer of Sonic if you are coming! ♥ (I see you are in the US... I hope you can come anyway (;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks. I wish I could come to Summer of Sonic, but I don't have enough money for a trip over there. I should probably start saving up some money to go next year. I'll be sure to bring a whole army of edible badniks when I do get a chance though.

Edited by Mimi
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ah, this is clearly why Sonic is no longer so round in Sonic 4, Eggman upgraded from cake to steel!

I think the antenna could be improved if they were candles, but it looks great, especially considering the details are made from frosting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Motobread is the best name ever. And I'm pretty sure that you can change the title of the thread by editing the first post.

• Thumbs Up 2

That is so epically epic that it epically epic'd my epic'ing epic epic.

We seem to have an infestation of epic in here! ♥ Mmm, Motobread.

• Thumbs Up 1

HEY, GOD CALLED

HE WANTS TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWESOME AGAIN

HE JUST NEEDS TO PREPARE THE BLAST SHIELD AND SHIT SO THEY DON'T HAVE THE ISSUE OF THE WORLD EXPLODING FROM OVEREXPOSURE.

ALSO HE FIRED JESUS

YOU'RE HIS NEW MESSIAH

YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO READ UP HOW TO GET AWAY WITH TURNING WATER INTO WINE AT RANDOM

MIGHT I SUGGEST DOING IT IN A MONTAGE

• Thumbs Up 2

The cupcakes? Absolutely love 'em.

The Motobread? Well:

YOU HAVE WON EVERYTHING OFFICIALLY FOREVER.

...what he said. ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Just to be clear, this isn't edible, but you can go ahead and try to eat it if you want... It's part of a little project I'm starting up. They're little comic strips based on Knuckles and what he does all day on Angel Island. Any advice you guys can give me would be nice. :P

And I'm still going to make edible badniks, it's just that I haven't decided what to make yet. I'm very indecisive. o.o

knux_1_by_zee_cat-d2y79j9.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

A new pic, this time featuring Blaze. :D

I'm trying to put more work into my pics. This one took me over a week to make, so I hope it's alright. There are bubbles!

blazeandacattoycopy.png

• Thumbs Up 3

The pic suggests a lot of movement which is cool.

It's like she's falling and holding onto the bouncer or sphere. Like Phos said, she also appears very catlike.

This might be my favorite fan work of Blaze.

By the way, how was Motobread? I need to know if you ate him. And with what.

Edited by Dabnikz

The pic suggests a lot of movement which is cool.

It's like she's falling and holding onto the bouncer or sphere. Like Phos said, she also appears very catlike.

This might be my favorite fan work of Blaze.

By the way, how was Motobread? I need to know if you ate him. And with what.

I liked motobread too much to eat it. I was going to keep him in my kitchen until some ants decided to carry him away... but then my dog decided to have a midnight snack...

Edited by Mimi

Working on more dynamic poses is always a good investment of your time. Keep it up and you'll see yourself make big strides in your craft.

• 1 month later...

New Knuckles comic! I put quite a bit of work in the third panel, hopefully you all like it. If you could tell me how easy it is to follow, that'd be nice.

knux3copy.png

Edited by Meemz
  • Thumbs Up 9