Awoo.

New 15" Super Sonic Figure

Frozen Nitrogen

BY THE ALL SPARK, THAT THING IS HUGE!

Wow, $160 Man, I'd have to save up for that one. It comes out next year though, so I just might.

It's a way better use for that money than Kinect at any rate XD

Damn, if my budget allows for it, then I'd get this in a heartbeat. Actually if this comes out near my birthday, then that would be a great excuese for a present idea. xD

That's a really badass figure!

Edited by knuxthechao

That is the best figure of any Sonic character I have ever seen. The amount of detail is amazing, and I love the little sparks on the shoes.

...only thing missing is the green eyes :P.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'll admit, that looks pretty slick. But that much, for something that just sits on a shelf? No thanks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh shit. There goes my fund for all the games that are coming out this season. To make matters worse, I'm going to have to buy that other statue to go along with it. So yeah, I might be able to afford ONE game before Christmas. And if I have to choose, well FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

That looks awesome, but it's too effing expensive >_< Maybe for like 50€, but 160$?

• Thumbs Up 1

I almost forgot they'd said June 22nd was pre-order day when they first teased us the 18th, good to see it in full though I can't afford it XD Look's absolutely amazing!

Wonder how many extremely hardcore people will buy the normal and light up versions? :lol:

News'd, gave you credit in my article Frozen Nitrogen :)

I've stuck my preorder in for the Exclusive version. Figured having #75 of 350 sounded a bit better than #75 of 1500. Either way, he'll go very nicely with the 12" Sonic that I got last year.

I'll admit, that looks pretty slick. But that much, for something that just sits on a shelf? No thanks.

Maybe you missed the part where it lights up.

With photons and shit!!1!1!

Okay, so I've ordered the regular Sonic statue now. When that comes to the door I'll get it's number and make sure I get the same number for this new one.

I feel like such a geek >.>. But thing is, I never get merch like this. Ever. I only buy the games, and special editions of said games if they exist . I'd be giving this a miss if it wasn't part of a series. That's why I never got the first one... until now.

They'd always advertised Sonic as being the first in a series, though.

Ah well, could be worse. The other half's in the process of collecting the Zelda statues that First4Figures produce. I have no idea where Zant's going to go when he arrives. 21" and 10kg says I'm not gonna be able to take him far!

They'd always advertised Sonic as being the first in a series, though.

I pay such little attention to this side of the franchise I never realised. But why do they both have to be so awesome?

This statue is so sexual that I'm officially declaring myself to have two birthdays so I can get one for its release. If the Queen can do it, SO CAN I. :angry:

In all seriousness, the first one in the series looks much, much better in person than in the photos. Sort of amazes me how he stands on his little spindly legs with the huge head used in the sculpt. The statues are also much bigger than you expect them to be from the photos, and the level of detail on them is astounding. The light up detail on the exclusive version is also a nice added touch. £130 posted is a lot to ask for at the moment, mind... Will have to (begrudgingly!) wait it out for now and see what happens.

Edited by Nemain

You can afford to wait it out for now since you have 5/6 months minimum until release.

Also guys, light-up or normal? Light-up here!

That..looks... beautiful *eyes glow*

I want this D: Especially the light up version.

I need to get this for my birthday ;_;

EDIT: It's so expensive.. looks like I won't be getting this ;_;

Edited by SonikFusion UK

Good to see Super Sonic is getting a whole lot more attention than before, both merchandise AND game-wise... 'Cause it was pretty much rare to see him pre-Unleashed/Brawl, what with him being stuck to the final boss every time. I'm really glad it's not the case anymore now.

Figure's really awesome, btw.

AW SHIT

Great, just fucking great.

Thanks a lot F4F. Not like you're the most tempting thing my wallet has ever laid seams on.

I have a ten dollar bill with a hard on right now thanks to you dicks.

I'm coming for you Super Sonic. Right after I get my precious Phazon Suit Samus.

vertical_medium.jpg

Oh mah gawd.

WOW. Just WOW.

That is one awesome Super Sonic figure. However any thoughts of "HNNNGGGHHH YES I MUST HAS IT!" have been replaced by "oh well sod that" after seeing the price. I don't have that kind of money to spend on Sonic merch (albeit delicious Sonic merch).

If I see it in a bargain bin for a fiver, then I might reconsider :P

Question.

Do they charge you right away or bill you nearer the release? if its later then i'll be getting the light up version ^^

I think it's the latter. I attempted to preorder one and didn't get anything about my card being declined due to insufficient funds.

Oh mah gawd.

WOW. Just WOW.

That is one awesome Super Sonic figure. However any thoughts of "HNNNGGGHHH YES I MUST HAS IT!" have been replaced by "oh well sod that" after seeing the price. I don't have that kind of money to spend on Sonic merch (albeit delicious Sonic merch).

If I see it in a bargain bin for a fiver, then I might reconsider :P

And I thought I was cheap with my 50€ xD

Question.

Do they charge you right away or bill you nearer the release? if its later then i'll be getting the light up version ^^

Exactly as Aquaslash said. If they charged you right away it'd be a total nightmare paying everyine back in case, say, the figure got canned.

Fuck money and its absence around me.

This thing is the best piece of Sonic merch I've seen in a while. And it's kinda cute, too. ^_^