Awoo.

New 15" Super Sonic Figure

Frozen Nitrogen

me being a person who was never interested in figurines of any sort. I'd actually get this if i could.... Though I'm actually more interested in the other one of regular sonic.

Edited by Dejablue

me being a person who was never interested in figurines of any sort. I'd actually get this if i could.... Though I'm actually more interested in the other one of regular sonic.

Then order it quickly if you want it. Stock is low.

For anyone curious, Play.com are listing the regular version (no mention of the light-up version there) of the statue for £99.99, with a slated release of 30th March, 2011.

Phew, I'm so bloody glad they announced this when they did. As soon as we could order it, I ordered both the exclusive version and the older normal Sonic one. Now the normal Sonic is sold out in Europe (and was already sold out in Aus), so I got mine just in the nick of time.

Edited by Blue Blood

Not that much of a good deal when you consider that you Americans could probably pick up a brand new Dreamcast and a factory sealed copy of Sonic Adventure for less than the asking price of that statue...

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I was in heaven with the new retro style Amy plush and Jazzware 10" Metal Sonic figure, but this takes the biscuit. Its like it's too good to be true :o Needless to say, I'm extremely excited about this! I love how they're so limited, too. Unfortunately I can't pre-order as I heard they only accept credit cards on their site, so I'll prolly wait and get the non light up version (I assume), when Forbidden Planet start selling them, at least then I don't have the worry of it getting damaged in the post and that.

I thought I was in heaven with the new retro style Amy plush and Jazzware 10" Metal Sonic figure, but this takes the biscuit. Its like it's too good to be true :o Needless to say, I'm extremely excited about this! I love how they're so limited, too. Unfortunately I can't pre-order as I heard they only accept credit cards on their site, so I'll prolly wait and get the non light up version (I assume), when Forbidden Planet start selling them, at least then I don't have the worry of it getting damaged in the post and that.

Other people have e-mailed F4F and have been able to pay through PayPal in the past. It's always worth a shot if you do want the light-up one.

Double post. Thought you guys might like to know that you can now order the mini figure 6-pack from the F4F website.

horizontal_05.jpg

Also, the 15" Super Sonic figures are shipping in November.

Edited by Blue Blood

Thanks for the heads up Blue Blood. I just pre-ordered a set. Also I caved in and ordered the light up 15" Super Sonic. I'm not sure how it works though. So since I was able to pre-order the statue I'm certain to get one, correct? I mean they don't take more pre-orders then they can fill do they?

Thanks for the heads up Blue Blood. I just pre-ordered a set. Also I caved in and ordered the light up 15" Super Sonic. I'm not sure how it works though. So since I was able to pre-order the statue I'm certain to get one, correct? I mean they don't take more pre-orders then they can fill do they?

Nope. You're good.

• 4 weeks later...

BA-BUMP!

Play.com are now listing the 6-pick, and a re-release of the original mini-figures first series. If you're in the UK it's cheaper to buy from them than F4F directly. Though the release date is November on Play and September on F4F for the 6-pack.

Edited by Blue Blood

• 4 weeks later...

Theres a pre-order of the Super Sonic statue on eBay.. there's a 30 day money back guarantee if they don't have it in stock and ready to ship within that time

So wasn't that 6 pack supposed to ship this month? The months almost over now.

Well, they are out. At least here in Germany, which surprised me a lot because we either get Sonic merch later or not at all.

I bought the 6 pack yesterday and it's great. Must have been lucky, because other stores sell the pack for 30€, while I got mine for 15...

I looked for the 6 pack on Play.com, and yes, they're there, but Play are saying that they're 6".

Specifications

• Figures stand 6" tall

HOW RUDE.

GET A LOAD OF THIS!!

512-JG4iABL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's a super-accurate, 10 inch figure of Sonic, recently released by Jazwares to go with the Metal Sonic. I'm really excited about this guy. It looks like someone pulled the Unleashed game model out of the TV and stuck it in a box. And, he's cheaper than Metal Sonic, too! He retails in TRUs for $15 USD. There's plenty on Ebay at 200% markups, but I really wouldn't recommend buying a $15 figure for $35.

Wasn't that super sonic figure at SOS 2010 because I do remember wacthing DreadKnux's video on SOS and there was a Super Sonic figure there so this could be the same one.

Edited by blueblur360

Wasn't that super sonic figure at SOS 2010 because I do remember wacthing DreadKnux's video on SOS and there was a Super Sonic figure there so this could be the same one.

There was a prototype on display there, yes. But it's not gone into production yet and so won't be out until next year.

GET A LOAD OF THIS!!

512-JG4iABL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's a super-accurate, 10 inch figure of Sonic, recently released by Jazwares to go with the Metal Sonic. I'm really excited about this guy. It looks like someone pulled the Unleashed game model out of the TV and stuck it in a box. And, he's cheaper than Metal Sonic, too! He retails in TRUs for $15 USD. There's plenty on Ebay at 200% markups, but I really wouldn't recommend buying a $15 figure for $35.

The topic title is confusing now that I look at it, but Jazwares stuff is usually in We've been talking about that one for a few days now.

There was a prototype on display there, yes. But it's not gone into production yet and so won't be out until next year.

I thought the Super Sonic's were shipping in November.

I thought the Super Sonic's were shipping in November.

That's the factory shipping date, and I'd guess that means when they start getting made. The actual release date is Q1 2011.