Awoo.

The Fallen Cast...

CrownSlayers Shadow

Yeah, he did. that makes 5 for Rou-wait, why are we counting this again?! >=|

because a woman's worth/popularity is equal to how many times she gets rescued.

Tell it to Elise who broke the record of being kidnapped in one game. :lol:

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

SIX.

Six goddam times.

She was truly the master of stupidity.

I actually can't remember how many times Elise was captured. But god just...GOD!

EDIT: well ok six times. But like...I can't even remember when in the plot she was kidnapped so many times.

Edited by Dejablue

My count is:

ROUGE

1. SA2: Shads saving from GUN Vault
  2. SA2: Knux saving from Mad Space lava
  3. '06: Shadow's mission to White Acropolis (though she actually seemed to be doing OK)
  4. '06: Shadow's cutscene saving after Kingdom Valley
  5. Rivals: Shadow saves her from Nega's card-ing

AMY

1. CD: ALL of CD
  2. SA1: Rescued by Gamma
  3. SA2: Runs into Team Dark on Weapons Bed, saved by Tails
  4. SA2: Hostage'd by Eggman on the ARK, saved by Tails again
  5. Rivals: Sonic saves her from Nega's card-ing
  6. Riders: Hostage'd by Eggman at the end, saved by Sonic

Amy has MOAR

Shadow saved Rouge from a hail of bullets from Omega during the Team Dark intro. I don't know if Gamma opening the door for her really counts as rescuing, both because she's still on the Egg Carrier, and because Gamma didn't intend to release her before talking to her. I guess you could say the Flicky rescued her, but there's still the matter of being on the Egg Carrier.

because a woman's worth/popularity is equal to how many times she gets rescued.

I bring it up because it seems like Rouge is really bad at what she does.

Sonic really is a comedy of errors, isn't it? We have an extrovert who only sees his friends when he has business, a flying ace who can't help but crash, a spy who can't help but get caught, a guardian who can't help be let his quarry be stolen, a robot that doesn't do any work (robot is derived from a Czech word meaning forced labor), and a genius who keeps making the same mistake over and over again.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shadow saved Rouge from a hail of bullets from Omega during the Team Dark intro.

But those bullets were meant for Shadow tho. Rouge just got caught in the crossfire, while Omega was aiming completely for Shadow the whole time. I don't think that really counts, especially taking note that the first hailstorm of bullets went straight for Shadow's capsule and proceded to follow Shadow until Rouge broke up the fight.

I don't know if Gamma opening the door for her really counts as rescuing, both because she's still on the Egg Carrier, and because Gamma didn't intend to release her before talking to her. I guess you could say the Flicky rescued her, but there's still the matter of being on the Egg Carrier.

The fact that she was free from the jail cell she was put in would be more of a sign of rescuing. Once she's out of from behind those bars, that counts as a rescue since she's practically free to roam around the airship. Plus, the whole cast was also on the Egg Carrier, but they weren't held hostage at any point, so her still being on the Egg Carrier doesn't prevent her from being rescued.

Sonic really is a comedy of errors, isn't it? We have an extrovert who only sees his friends when he has business, a flying ace who can't help but crash, a spy who can't help but get caught, a guardian who can't help be let his quarry be stolen, a robot that doesn't do any work (robot is derived from a Czech word meaning forced labor), and a genius who keeps making the same mistake over and over again.

All in the name of fiction...although we could get much better than that. :lol:

You forgot the "Dark Loner with a messed up past" tho.

Shadow saved Rouge from a hail of bullets from Omega during the Team Dark intro. I don't know if Gamma opening the door for her really counts as rescuing, both because she's still on the Egg Carrier, and because Gamma didn't intend to release her before talking to her. I guess you could say the Flicky rescued her, but there's still the matter of being on the Egg Carrier.

I did think of the Heroes one, but I'm fairly sure Omega was just trying to kill Shadow. The black hedgehog leaping over to cop a feel ("push her out of the firing line") probably put Rouge in MORE danger there.

Still, I don't think we can really accuse Rouge / Knux / Tails / Ivo of total incompetence. Their failures get rendered in CGI cutscenes, but that's because when they're being player-controlled they ALWAYS WIN. And this accounts for 99% of the time, really.

I did think of the Heroes one, but I'm fairly sure Omega was just trying to kill Shadow. The black hedgehog leaping over to cop a feel ("push her out of the firing line") probably put Rouge in MORE danger there.

In that sense, Rouge technically rescued Shadow and Omega from killing each other. Otherwise, who knows what would've happened if she didn't interfere.

Seriously, a walking arms factory and a living WMD duking it out an a small room? That's only asking for a catastrophe. :lol:

Not really. Most of the other character's source of incompetence is usually due to plot related inconveniences. Sonic, I don't think is 100% extroverted.

You forgot the "Dark Loner with a messed up past" tho.

Right, the serious character who

seem to
but
of himself. Edited by Phos

seem to
but
of himself.

the
of the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2lv7PRf9B0? :P

Now I don't know about you dude, but whoever made this one just made Shadow a straight-up pimp alongside Bubbles and Penguinator compared to how he was in his own game. :lol:

Duum-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum "DON'T TOUCH IT!"

Seriously, that's pretty catchy. I wonder if the mods'll be okay with this in my sig? B)

• Thumbs Up 1

You use this one as an example of Shadow making a a joke of himself?!

rofl.gif

Oh lawd, my mom had to yell at me to get me to stop laughing so hard from watching that! :lol::lol::lol:

That is ALL KINDS of awesome!

Are you suggesting that just because Knuckles can get involved in saving the world, then EVERY OTHER CHARACTER can? Well if your gonna go by that logic, then I guess the same would apply to Tails then, right?

My main point is, it's not a BAD thing if Knuckles were to be involved in saving the world.

Again, it's not a BAD thing if he IS involved. Same thing with Tails always tagging along with Sonic, despite him contributing LESS to the effort than Knuckles would have.

And it's only a matter of time before the MILLIONS of minions he has under his control find the pieces and recombine them. B)

Unless the M.E has an AT Field, one strong surprise air strike and the rock is as good as stolen. Hell, all Eggman needed to do the first time was keep Knux distracted for a few seconds and he nearly had it all for himself.

And if the whole team is after him to begin with, he'd be put out of commission before such a thing could occur.

But knuckles doesnt need to get involved in every little thing. They could easily pair up Bean to help Sonic. Knuckles has his own duties and he doesnt need to spring in to action when Eggman steps outside for a walk

But knuckles doesnt need to get involved in every little thing. They could easily pair up Bean to help Sonic. Knuckles has his own duties and he doesnt need to spring in to action when Eggman steps outside for a walk

That's a huge generalization that misses the point I made a LOOOOONG time ago.

EDIT: Ah, your new here aren't ya? HI!

Edited by Black Spy

seem to
but
of himself.

Oh god, i can't stop laughing at that first one!

And that third one is more of a badass moment than anything else.

Edited by CrimsonMoonMist

I know you're new here, but here's three things I have to say:

1) We're talking about Rouge the Bat, not Knuckles

2) That part of the argument was settle a long time ago

3) Where the hell did Bean come from? He's hasn't been in a game since over a decade, and it's fair to say that he's been scrapped since then.

I didn't mean age = skill level. What I'm trying to say basically is that neither of them have a reason in the slightest to join GUN for the long term. At all.

I think Rouge's gameplay needs to be reworked. I guess she's an okay character for the story. But when you play her you're just playing Knuckles. And Knuckles isn't very spy like if you know what I mean.

yeah dude i completly get what your saying and totaly agree

I know you're new here, but here's three things I have to say:

1) We're talking about Rouge the Bat, not Knuckles

2) That part of the argument was settle a long time ago

3) Where the hell did Bean come from? He's hasn't been in a game since over a decade, and it's fair to say that he's been scrapped since then.

sorry man i posted that attached to a comment in the knuckles convo. and i was just using bean as an example just to show anyone can do the job knuckles does of fighting with sonic

Didn't we get a sufficient fill of the lovey-dovey SUPER POWER OF TEAMWORK in Heroes?

Rouge is a bad guy. If she wants to be credible and interesting she aught to be kicking people in the face rather than falling into a lava pit and need to get rescued.

lol you can never have too much teamwork

completly true

That's a huge generalization that misses the point I made a LOOOOONG time ago.

EDIT: Ah, your new here aren't ya? HI!

yeah i just joined today i was reading through this whole thread ( still am) and didnt realize how old this thing was

and i was just using bean as an example just to show anyone can do the job knuckles does of fighting with sonic

Not really. Bean is like THE most obscure character in the series so it doesn't really support that notion.

Not really. Bean is like THE most obscure character in the series so it doesn't really support that notion.

fine then big. lol u happy

fine then big. lol u happy

Maybe, but in no way the same way as Knuckles. ^_^;

Lumina.png

Y helo thar

I wasn't trying to engage in a "Find the most obscure Sonic character" contest. =|

I wasn't trying to engage in a "Find the most obscure Sonic character" contest. =|

GrandBattleKukkuArt.png

Looks like it happened anyway! ^___^