Awoo.

The adds

Badnik Mechanic

Pretty sure if we changed it for Pelly like that no one would mind ;D *cough*

I wouldn't

• 2 weeks later...

An IP tracking ad has popped up:

iptrackingboxad.jpg

I've of course scribbled out my IP in the pic.

Shitting me.

I think I understand what's going on though. Obviously there's some content scanning going on that knows this is a forum and thus produces shit. But I believe that, for each visitor, the high-paying ads come first then they're replaced with crap if you spend half your life on the forum. So it's only the diehards that should be seeing the bad stuff. Which sucks.

P.S. don't worry Dale, I can see your IP anyway.

Shitting me.

I think I understand what's going on though. Obviously there's some content scanning going on that knows this is a forum and thus produces shit. But I believe that, for each visitor, the high-paying ads come first then they're replaced with crap if you spend half your life on the forum. So it's only the diehards that should be seeing the bad stuff. Which sucks.

P.S. don't worry Dale, I can see your IP anyway.

Aw, now you make me feel like a loser for spending so much time on here :( I did wonder why it only seemed to be me getting them and why they turned up so rarely.

P.S. :lol: I know you Admin's can see it, just didn't want everyone else seeing it :P

You could always use Adblock Plus if it bothers you so much. That is, if you're using Firefox. I'm sure there are similar add-ons for other browsers, though.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been having this issue all day.

When I try to access The Sonic Stadium, I'm taken to a page that displays only an ad:

post-763-12862158772674_thumb.png

post-763-12862158875516_thumb.png

Clicking the back button will take me to the 'Stadium home page, so it's not too big of an issue. It's just it's never happened before and I don't know why it is.

Edited by BlazingTales

I cleared it and so far the problem has not occurred again. Thanks!

(By the way, happy birthday! :))

• 2 months later...

Um, is there any reason I don't get any ads? I sort of feel left out these days =( Okay, not complaining of course, but why is that?