Awoo.

Toy Story

Tailikku

Okay, I probably should have said this earlier, but let's try keeping the discussion mostly on Toy Story, please.

Okay, I probably should have said this earlier, but let's try keeping the discussion mostly on Toy Story, please.

Okay.

You should feel bad for not crying at Toy Story 2 and 3! AND the Iron Giant!

FEEL VERY VERY BAD.

And, um, enough of that too. We get it.

Oh fine.

So hey, how about that...

shit what do we talk about other than toy story 3 crying?

Oh fine.

So hey, how about that...

shit what do we talk about other than toy story 3 crying?

We can discuss the other fine points of the film, right?

We can discuss the other fine points of the film, right?

But the entire movie was tear-worthy.

It is literally impossible for me to think of a major highlight that I did not cry during.

It is literally impossible for me to think of a major highlight that I did not cry during.

You cried during the Mr. Tortilla Head segment?

Tears of laughter! :D-(Ninja'd by Jez)

That part was hilarious though, I remember that the whole theater was laughing at that. Also, I couldn't help but thinking: Mr. Derpderphead.

Edited by Ekaje

Yes.

Mostly because at that point I was just crying. Non-stop. it wasn't sad, I just couldn't stop crying.

Edited by Nathan Farnsworth

In case if anyone at this topic hasn't seen the movie yet, spoiler. Not a biggie, though.

When they got the intro to the day care center by Lotso and the others before all the shit happens

In case if anyone at this topic hasn't seen the movie yet, spoiler. Not a biggie, though.

When they got the intro to the day care center by Lotso and the others before all the shit happens

Not a major highlight, that all happens afterwards.

The beginning made me ALMOST cry though so I'd say everyone else did.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally saw Toy Story 3 today and I absolutely loved it!

I think its great how they created the film to appeal to those of us who were kids when the first two films came out and not just the kids of today. Something very rarely seen.

The notably darker moments and sadness in the story was weaved together perfectly with fun and comedy we'd normally expect in a Toy Story film. And yes, I had tears in my eyes at several moments during the film. Particulary at the ending scenes and that particulary dark scene in the dump near the end.

I take my hat off to those who created and wrote the story. Its exceptionally well done and obvious that alot of thought and hard work was put into getting it right.

Edited by Doctor Sοnic

God fucking shit dammit I got teary-eyed just from watching the first few seconds of that video ;_;

Although I do not know the song. Meep.

Can anyone tell me what the Randy Newman song at the beginning of this trailer is called?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v_FfHA5whXc

I love it, but I couldn't find it on the preview of the soundtrack to Toy Story 3 :-/

It's called "

God fucking shit dammit I got teary-eyed just from watching the first few seconds of that video ;_;

The entire story of the movie really makes you miss your childhood. :(

Edited by Ekaje

It's called "

Thanks.

Its a beautiful song, isn't it? ^^

The entire story of the movie really makes you miss your childhood. :(

Very true. I was really missing being a little kid and playing with my toys :-/

Life was so simple back then. And now, there's always some sort of problem u.u

Edited by MarcelloF

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed it allot when I was little, but the one really loved was the 2nd one.

And i liked it when they gone to the toy store to find more info on where could woody be, and i liked the part where they where getting out of the plane that was about to fly away.

I'm confused about packaging Blu-ray and DVD versions together. What's the fucking point of it? If you're getting the Blu-ray version, you're going to bother fuck all with the DVD edition anyway! Unless you're going to give it to your nephew.

I'm confused about packaging Blu-ray and DVD versions together. What's the fucking point of it? If you're getting the Blu-ray version, you're going to bother fuck all with the DVD edition anyway! Unless you're going to give it to your nephew.

They always come in handy for me, because my mother and father in-law don't have a Blu-Ray Player, so once me and my wife are done watching the movie they can borrow it to watch on the DVD.