Awoo.

Sega Superstars Tennis re-released

Badnik Mechanic

Not seen this on here yet, just going through the town and I notice that sega Superstars Tennis has been re-released. It looks like it's a PS3 exclusive, only out doesn't come alone. With it are Tomb Raider and Fuel. It's a combo tripple pack and all 3 games have been donated by their respective devs towards a charity group.

Currently retailing at around £30-£35 it comes in a bid box and all profits made go to charity.

Currently on the Ipod right now so I can't get much more info than that. But anyway thought you should know.

Edited by Gnasher
  • Thumbs Up 1

Seen these around Game & Gamestation here the box art from Gamestation website

Games Aid Triple Pack for PS3

420586ps_500h.jpg

They should of picked a better SEGA game than SEGA Superstars Tennis to be honest, nice to see Tomb Raider in the pack ^_^ one of my favourite TR games too =D XD

Edited by Crash

All your Tomb Raider, SEGA and something else needs in one easy package.

Also, Superstars, not Allstars.

Seen these around Game & Gamestation here the box art from Gamestation website

Games Aid Triple Pack for PS3

420586ps_500h.jpg

They should of picked a better SEGA game than SEGA Superstars Tennis to be honest, nice to see Tomb Raider in the pack ^_^ one of my favourite TR games too =D XD

Yeah thats the one. Looking at the price on there and the price of each game individually at gamestations website you're definately making a small saving if you don't own any of those games and fancy your hand at them, pity that there wasn't a trophy patch for superstars tennis, they would have sold a ton of copies for this one if they did that.

Also, Superstars, not Allstars.

And edited.

The collection is obviously over-priced, as SST and Underworld I know to have a very low price, both pre-owned and otherwise. But as it's for charity, I guess overcharging is cool. I for one, will not be buying this. I don't have a PS3.

SST costs £7.44, TRU £9.97 and Fuel a mere £5.23. So that's £22.64 for the all three games on PS3, separately from Amazon.

Edited by Blue Blood

If I'm not mistaken, this game is for the PS2. I'm just wondering... sorry for asking this dumb question... is Tails in the game?

Yes. He, along with Sonic, Amy, Shadow and Eggman are playable and represent the series. However, Tails isn't playable in FUEL or Tomb Raider Underworld.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes. He, along with Sonic, Amy, Shadow and Eggman are playable and represent the series. However, Tails isn't playable in FUEL or Tomb Raider Underworld.

Miles "Tails" Prower's Tomb Raider Underworld....that would be epic *drools* XD what was we on about ah yes tails, he is probs one of the weaker characters to use in the game but is all right to use at times to play as I would recommend the PS3/Xbox 360 version of the SEGA Superstars Tennis but if you haven't got them PS2 or Wii is the way to go =)

Edited by Crash

Not bad! All of those are good games, and the cause is good too. I have Sega Superstars Tennis for the 360, but at that price, why not pick it up that three-pack?

• 4 weeks later...

That seems like a good deal on PS3's part I have sega super stars tennis on the wii after I completed everything in the superstars room I droped my wiimote and cheered because that has one of the most annoying challenges I ever played. <_<