Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

In the article from SEGA announcing the actors they said that the game will have a lot of the new actors.

Ah, I had completely forgotten about that.

Then yeah, SEGA's probably just trying to hide the new voices from the public for as long as possible.

It'd be epic if Roger was ever on Wheel of fortune and yelled "C'mon! SPIN!!" before spinning the wheel.

...Then again after the show he'd have to relax after all that spinning.

• Thumbs Up 5

It'd be epic if Roger was ever on Wheel of fortune and yelled "C'mon! SPIN!!" before spinning the wheel.

...Then again after the show he'd have to relax after all that spinning.

You know what happens when you spin too fast.

196230-NKVCCQV.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

I am hoping I can hear Roger do some more stern things with Sonic in Colo(u)rs. What I mean by this is something like he does with younger Chris inside this video (Chris is the one with the girl, not the one that turns into a monster and talks a lot during the boss fight)

I always love his stressful situation talks and hopes he does something like that with Sonic honestly, I think he works very well with scenes like these.

Got a news tip that Jason Griffith will still be voicing Sonic in Toonzai ad's for CW4Kids, along with a recent ad clip that I've uploaded to YouTube. Sounds different to Jason's usual fare, but the tipster Jordan claims to have spoken to Jason and confirmed this is him.

Here's the clip:

EDIT: Will try to upload again. Damn zipped files. If anyone wants the clip, I'll send it via e-mail to you.

Even if it is him, the lines might just be really old.

The tipster claims they were recorded after the announced change in voice actors.

Here's the e-mail:

jasongriffithsonictoonz.jpg

He didn't provide any proof of a discussion between him and Jason though.

Oh okay. Well if this is done on the Sonic X license then that's to be expected really.

Can't get the clip uploaded to YouTube. If anyone wants it, I can e-mail it to you. I've not got a clue when it comes to zipped files.

Can't get the clip uploaded to YouTube. If anyone wants it, I can e-mail it to you. I've not got a clue when it comes to zipped files.

Unzip the file and then upload it. E-mail it to me if you want me to do it

Edited by Blue Blood

Just mailed it to all 3 of you.

Send me it me Shadz, I'll pm you my email since I don't want to share my email out on a public forum and it has my full name on the email

Send me it me Shadz, I'll pm you my email since I don't want to share my email out on a public forum and it has my full name on the email

Ok, no probs :)

Can someone who's been e-mailed it upload it to Youtube?

I'm pretty sure that's the idea. I've just not received the e-mail yet.

I uploaded it, but there's no sound :-/

Wierd. Plays fine with sound in Quicktime.

I don't have Quicktime, but I was hoping the sound would be there when I uploaded it, but it wasn't, so I just deleted it and am waiting for someone else to upload it..

I think YT doesn't like the file type. Either way, there's little point in uploading it. The quality of the audio (and video for that matter) is so bad you can't really identify the voice.