Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

I've done it again! :D

I had to use Movie Maker to extend the clip as YT originally cut off a bit at the end. :(

Thank god for Any Video Converter! :D

Edit: And major thanks MarcelloF! :)

Edited by Hero of Legend

What is he saying? It sounds like "It's Toonzai! On CW4kids!".

Maybe it's because of the quality, but his voice sounds higher than it used to. I hope someone records it in high quality some time soon..

What is he saying? It sounds like "It's Toonzai! On CW4kids!".

Maybe it's because of the quality, but his voice sounds higher than it used to. I hope someone records it in high quality some time soon..

Sounds like a mix of Jet to me. O_o

I just realized something. Sonic has a new voice actor, but right now we're clambering for an insignificant clip of the old voice actor.

What has become of us?

• Thumbs Up 1

Makes sense. If they ever do any more Sonic X episodes more than likely they'll keep those actors, as they ARE the Sonic X actors, and they're in 4Kids' roster. All that happened from Shadow the Hedgehog onwards was that they got the Sonic X cast in to keep things consistent, more than likely to sell more games to the kids who liked the show, make them feel more connected I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes back to the way things were before Shadow now, where the show (or any other 4Kids Sonic stuff) and the games have their own separate casts (that is, if they do any more episodes, not that I'm interested in seeing any, I just play the games myself).

You all put your emails in the topic. Now you're going to get blasted by spambots :V

lol, I coded mine and removed it afterwards :P And well, that's the e-mail address I expect to get spam on anyway.

You can hear Sonic in the ads before the Kai premier on Toonzai in this clip I recorded, sorry about the clip though, I inserted some commentary over certain parts of said vid, including the part where Sonic speaks... (I was a bitch and spoke over Sonic's part) though the whole vid is up for download in the description, with no commentary. (Which was added in later and played around with to make it sound like I was talking at the time of recording.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDQoFbg3_s

Edited by Ferno

Well of course 4Kids is going to keep using Griffith for their promos. If they replaced his voice with Roger's, people would be wondering what the heck happened to Sonic's voice.

I think we'll be hearing Jason as Sonic for a while yet. Just not in the games.

Random post @Retro:

So, apparently the new voice actor for Shadow is Troy Baker, who voices the English versions of both Yamato and Pain from Naruto Shippuden, and the new voice for Knuckles is Crispin Freeman... Who voices Itachi Uchiha.

Seriously, why don't you just dress Sonic up in an orange jumpsuit already. >.>

I don't need to tell you that you shouldn't take this seriously (there is no evidence nor source at all, just a random post), but I would like to know what would you guys think if this turns out to be truth.

BTW I don't watch Naruto so I can't make an opinion out of this.

EDIT: I don't know about Baker, but Freeman has some demos in his website, also, my mind was blow with some of his roles.

MOTHER EFFIN ALUCARD

EDIT2: Seems like the source is Wikipedia, SO IT HAS TO BE TRUTH AMIRITE GUYZ? :V

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

Random post @Retro:

I don't need to tell you that you shouldn't take this seriously (there is no evidence nor source at all, just a random post), but I would like to know what would you guys think if this turns out to be truth.

BTW I don't watch Naruto so I can't make an opinion out of this.

They've got that info from someone's topic at the SEGA Forums about Knuckles and Shadow's VA's, who got the info from here and here at Wikipedia. I needn't say more :P

I've changed the Knuckles one to Jason Donovan for the lulz to show how unreliable Wikipedia is :lol:

But then Shaddix comes in and changes it to TRISTAN OLIVERR!!!! lol yes Wikipedia is really unreliable when pages ain't protected XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knuckles_the_Echidna

EDIT:

Also, Julian Clary is voicing Shadow:

http://en.wikipedia....ow_the_Hedgehog

YESH BEST VOICE ACTOR EVA!!1!11!!

Edited by Shaddix

But then Shaddix comes in and changes it to TRISTAN OLIVERR!!!! lol yes Wikipedia is really unreliable when pages ain't protected XD

http://en.wikipedia....les_the_Echidna

YESH BEST VOICE ACTOR EVA!!1!11!!

I changed it to Jon Bon Jovi =D

I've noticed there has been barely any discussion on who we'd want as voice actor for everyone, by the way.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Dude 3 is the voice actor for Knuckles, it seems.

Wait, now it's The Noid.

...and now it's Spax.

Oh you guys.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Sonic Dude 3 is the voice actor for Knuckles, it seems.

Wait, now it's The Noid.

...and now it's Spax.

Oh you guys.

And now the VA is diamonds.

old-spice-500x281.jpg

*runs*

• Thumbs Up 1

If that was true, I'd rather have Baker do Knuckles. I think Yamato could fit Knuckles..

I dunno, rather have him as Shadow. His voice has a lot of power and charisma to it. In fact, I think he should be the only one to be Shadow. As for Knux, I still say David Vincent should be him instead.

Okay guys, funny funny XD I don't mind the status updates box spamming, but could we please stop bumping this topic every three seconds with new Wiki vandalism updates? (; Thanks dudes.

Seriously, why don't you just dress Sonic up in an orange jumpsuit already. >.>

Funnily enough, this has actually already happened; if, in Sonic Adventure 2, you collect all of Sonic's emblems, you unlock an alternative outfit for the blue hedgehog to wear in 2-Player mode. It's an orange HUmar costume from Phantasy Star Online -

(skip to 0:56 on the video for instant "pleasure").

Ahaha. Really funny guys, Mr Monopoly is voicing Knuckles.

I just really wanna hear some more characters' voices! This slow drip of info is annoying (however tantalising)...

I hope Rouge's still in the games, she should have a sexies voice :P

Edited by Wordy

I dunno, rather have him as Shadow. His voice has a lot of power and charisma to it. In fact, I think he should be the only one to be Shadow. As for Knux, I still say David Vincent should be him instead.

I should've left the "instead" out :-/ I hadn't heard Freeman at the time and I listened to both of them after (Itachi for Freeman and some soccer guy for Barker) and I think they both would actually fit to the characters they would be portraying if it was true.

I know nothing about David Vincent, so I can't really say anything about him..