Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

It's Dr. Ivo "PINGAS" Robotnik!

Now it's Mr. T!

Now it's William Shatner!

Who's voicing Knuckles now? It's the newest internet meme, where YOU decide who voices Knux next :P

Who's voicing Knuckles now? It's the newest internet meme, where YOU decide who voices Knux next :P

No. This is not the next meme. I've had to spend the last little while looking through all the revisions and fixing them on the pages, and each time I do someone else has already screwed it up all over again. If you guys continue to do this I'm going to request a temporary IP-ban of all of you on Wikipedia.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

No. This is not the next meme. I've had to spend the last little while looking through all the revisions and fixing them on the pages, and each time I do someone else has already screwed it up all over again. If you guys continue to do this I'm going to request a temporary IP-ban of all of you on Wikipedia.

Seems rough man. I think you should just quit fixing it until he VA is actually announced because sometimes, people don't want to listen. Or you could IP-ban them like you said.

• Thumbs Up 2

The words "IP Ban" give me chills... ;)

To be honest, I think that they should just bring back the awesome voice talents of Bill Wise from the English dub of the Sonic OVA: "Yeah, that's another job that I won't get paid for, but since I know you guys well, I'll just stick it on your tab and you can pay me back later on."

^ I love his sarcastic and hard-done-by tones, and so far, no other voice actor for the same character has been able to accomplish since.

On an unrelated note, the cowboy hat MUST make a comeback, too!

EDIT: Apparently, Crispin Freeman will be voicing Knuckles (whoever the hell he is). I honestly don't know who to believe anymore...

Edited by Extaticus

EDIT: Apparently, Crispin Freeman will be voicing Knuckles (whoever the hell he is). I honestly don't know who to believe anymore...

Crispin Freeman is the voice for Alucard in Hellsing, Kyon in Haruhi Suzumiya, and Itachi in Naruto. He is also Overlord Zetta from Makai Kingdom and Regal Bryant from ToS. All found here. If it is true then it sounds like a perfect match for Knux, but its seems like a rumor for now.

That person also says Troy Baker is going to do Shadow and Lisa Ortiz is staying on as Amy. These are the same names folks were listing on Wikipedia last night. Until I see a solid source behind these claims, I'm not believing anything.

SEGA said everybody was switched besides Pollock so I doubt that is true.

That’s right just about EVERYBODY in the ‘active’ cast has a new voice actor...

Almost everyone has changed. For now, we can't be 100% sure who.

Edited by Blue Blood

hai gaiz im the noo vois uf knuklz lawl.

Honestly, I think Crispin Freeman would make a terrible Knuckles. His voice is just way too deep, even for young characters.

EDIT: TheCW4Kids just aired a commercial saying that Sonic will be hosting a Friday afternoon preview block for Toonzai's fall season. Meaning lots of Griffith.

Edited by PC the Hedgehog

That person also says Troy Baker is going to do Shadow and Lisa Ortiz is staying on as Amy. These are the same names folks were listing on Wikipedia last night. Until I see a solid source behind these claims, I'm not believing anything.

Yeah, AAUK mentioned Amy specifically in the follow up post to his article:

"By active cast I mean everyone who is currently active in the games, so yes the likes of Shadow and Blaze and Silver and Amy and Knuckles and the Rogues and the Chaotix... everyone has new voice actors"
Edited by Emerald Keeper

hai gaiz im the noo vois uf knuklz lawl.

Honestly, I think Crispin Freeman would make a terrible Knuckles. His voice is just way too deep, even for young characters.

EDIT: TheCW4Kids just aired a commercial saying that Sonic will be hosting a Friday afternoon preview block for Toonzai's fall season. Meaning lots of Griffith.

Someone at the SEGA forums posted this:

I think that sounds fitting..

Wow, Kyon's voice would work well for Knuckles... it sounds like his SA1/2/Heroes voice.

Exactly what I thought! :D

Crispin Freeman is the voice for Alucard in Hellsing, Kyon in Haruhi Suzumiya, and Itachi in Naruto. He is also Overlord Zetta from Makai Kingdom and Regal Bryant from ToS. All found here. If it is true then it sounds like a perfect match for Knux, but its seems like a rumor for now.

YES. YES. SEGA. DO IT. Zetta's voice would be the perfect match since his character got angered an awful lot, and Kyon's was very low and sounded like Knuckles' SA2 voice.

On a side note I'm really glad that Lisa Ortiz is gone, she was the main reason I started to despise Amy. When she did Lina Inverse's voice in Slayers it was very awesome. When she did Amy's voice it made me want to punch her in the face... which is weird since she used the same voice.

Edited by Edge

I honestly thought Ortiz was one of the better ones. Sure at times she overplayed the lines and her voice grated on the ears, but i thought she was a good fit for Amy. Sounded less stereotypical than the previous actress as well.

I honestly thought Ortiz was one of the better ones. Sure at times she overplayed the lines and her voice grated on the ears, but i thought she was a good fit for Amy. Sounded less stereotypical than the previous actress as well.

Amy is such a stereotype, that's why I LOVED the Adventure/Heroes actress. Yet most people hated her. And then a lot of other couldn't tell the difference. Ah well. Just can't wait to hear the new'ns now.

I'd want that to be true but I can't trust it until I see a real source.

I would love for Knuckles' voice to be sexy awesome again.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'd want that to be true but I can't trust it until I see a real source.

I would love for Knuckles' voice to be sexy awesome again.

Fix'd, cause I'm sure you didn't mean to cross out "sexy". Sexy Knuckles was the best.

Ah! ok thats good! ^_^ I'm eager to hear the rest of the Voice Cast but aren't we all?

Sonic Colors so far features Sonic,Tails,Eggman and the Wisp as actual characters. Maybe we wont get confirmation for the rest of the Sonic Voice Cast but who knows! Anything is possible! 8)

EDIT: Ah yes! almost forgot! keep your eyes on Sonic Free Riders!

Check out these videos! these will be the new voices! Ignore Tails lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixnvKOcg_mA&NR=1

Edited by Aries

Roger shares the same problem with Jason. They sound like they want to sell Sonic, not be Sonic.

"Hey guys! When someone is using a certain tone of voice in order to provide advertisement and help increase sales, its a sales tactic! Who knew!"

i mean seriously now. what do you expect. the entire ride is an advert.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is also from a ride, notice actual acting.

Notice constant references to the audience, and familiar characters and objects from the movies themselves. Also this is a ride based off of a movie, which is both in concept and practice, an advertising tactic.

It's an advert. It's well done, but it's an advert.

EDIT: Also Doc Brown is the only good actor in that whole thing, and only for a brief time. After that it all goes downhill (oh god why the slapstick)

Edited by Nathan Farnsworth

Notice how its a SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ride.

Seriously, half the people going on these rides are little kids.

Go watch a kids TV programme from today. The acting is hardly stellar. Even less so in blatant advertises.

Edited by Scar