Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

^Of all the things to do to a woman like that, he chooses to burn her to death XD I'm sure there's a perfectly valid reason for it, but still...damn

^Of all the things to do to a woman like that, he chooses to burn her to death XD I'm sure there's a perfectly valid reason for it, but still...damn

Well she did almost kill him, so I guess he was kinda pissed.

Did anybody know that Travis and Laura are engaged? o3o Knuckles is getting married to Blaze! XD

Edited by eddy6247

Yeah. Deepen the voice, and PERFECTO Awesome Knuckles is awesome. Too bad Knuckles can't shoot fire like Mustang or Ace.

Well, he did in Heroes...

Did anybody know that Travis and Laura are engaged? o3o Knuckles is getting married to Blaze! XD

...and the above clip demonstrated his character killing her character. This is socially awkward. :lol:

I never heard that they were getting married? IS is this true? I need confirmation.

If it is true, then Knuckles is marrying Blaze which is gonna blow up in a lot more fanfics.

Here you go. :)

http://blog.vidgle.com/2010/11/15/voice-actors-travis-willingham-and-laura-bailey-engaged/

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Travis-Willingham/

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Laura-Bailey

True,and the fact that Knuckles killed Blaze is gonna be another topic for fanfics too. :lol:

http://frankie2411.deviantart.com/art/Fan-Girls-Fury-186852438?q=gallery%3Afrankie2411%2F26414426&qo=7 FANGIRLS BEWARE! :blink:

It took me a few minutes to take that in, but DAAAAMMMNN. Playing Sonic will never be the same again, and I thought the condom commercial was comedy.

It took me a few minutes to take that in, but DAAAAMMMNN. Playing Sonic will never be the same again, and I thought the condom commercial was comedy.

You do know that Vic is Omega too right? Combine the fact that Omega is funny in Sonic Universe along with and the fact that those 2 voice actors have worked together as Enemies,Friends and Family in Anime and you will ROFLYFAO! :lol: Plus Laura and Roger have worked together in Kurokami and Bleach (Remember Jason and Roger were in KuroKami and Roger is important in Bleach as the Leader of the Vizard(Not too sure about Naruto though)) Edited by eddy6247

I never heard that they were getting married? IS is this true? I need confirmation.

Well, don't ask me. This is the first I've ever heard of it. They must have announced it somewhere, or something.

Edited by Ryusuke

He voiced a filler character, and he voices Deidra in Shippuden.

I know. But did he interact with Laura or Travis's character in Naruto like he did with Kate? (That scene will inspire SO many fanfics) ;-;
Plus Sakura beat the shit outta Deidra so I would've loved that Evil Tails vs Sonic fight. ;-;

:P

I wanna hear Chris Sabat somewhere in this series at some point, at least as an extra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5NbCHj5EE&feature=related

He's hillarious as Zoro.

FAwk that, he should just go Major Armstrong, and then it will be awesome, though it won't happen because Sabat works for FUNimation which is based in Texas, while everyone else works in L.A.

And dude have you not been reading the post? Travis is engaged to Laura.

Roger Craig Smith and Jason Griffith are now friends on facebook. Oh snap! :D

I hope they could get along with each other better then most of the voice obsessed Sonic fans.

Edited by sonfan1984

Roger Craig Smith and Jason Griffith are now friends on facebook. Oh snap! :D

I hope they could get along with each other better then most of the voice obsessed Sonic fans.

Kinda makes me wonder what Griffith took losing him job as Sonic. It was his biggest role, wasn't it?

Also, it's kinda funny that a racing game marked the end of the old VAs stint and then another racing game marker the start of the next one.

Yes, unfotunetly Its the only role he'll be remembered for, though he DID do a kickass Leonardo in Turtles Forever.

All star racing used old voice clips, so I don't think that counts.

Big has new lines.

Edited by Blue Blood

Bog has new lines.

Well of course Bog had new lines. He was a completely new character (who IMO, is better than Big in every way).

Haha, but in all seriousness, I actually find Big getting new lines kinda funny in an ironic sort of way. When S0L came here to tell us about Big's new lines, he made a snarky comment about how much we all "loved" the 4Kids cast and how Sumo was forced to use them since they were the official voices. Then a few mere months later, we found out that the entire 4Kids voice cast had been replaced. XD

• 2 weeks later...

As far as the new VAs are concerned in my opinion, I like Tails’ new voice the best. It is because his VA is Kate Higgins, who voiced Sakura Haruno from Naruto, and I always liked the Naruto anime series (don’t shoot me). Sonic’s new VA is fine, Knuckles’ new VA is superior then his Sonic X VA, Amy’s needs a little work (Her Sonic X VA was better), Cream’s VA is definitely an improvement, Shadow’s new VA is decent for the most part (but the downside is that his VA voiced a Kingdom Hearts character. I dislike that Kingdom Hearts series as a whole), Rouge’s new VA is definitely better then her Sonic X VA (Even though her Sonic Adventure 2 VA will always be the best for the character. Same with Shadow’s), Omega's VA is fine, Silver’s new VA is cruddy (Not only he voiced Axel in the Kingdom Hearts series, but he also voiced Timon in the Timon and Pumbaa show. I know he doesn’t voice Timon anymore but seeing him voice Silver the Hedgehog, a Sonic character I like, is still mind-boggling) and Blaze has an awesome new VA which was an improvement from her Sonic Rush VA at least. It’s nice to see that Eggman is still voiced by his Sonic X VA (In which both SEGA and the community thought he was the only “good” Sonic X VA that no one complained about. Well, keeping his Sonic X VA is still better then bringing his SatAM VA back. That is for sure. No offense). Vector's VA sounds closer to his Sonic Heroes voice, so that's nice. Espio's VA is fine. Charmy Bee's VA is fine. Wave’s new VA is fine, Jet sounds decent and Storm’s VA is an improvement from his original.

I thought the original game VAs from the Sonic Adventure series were still the best. Too bad they’re not voicing the Sonic characters anymore (namely because Eggman’s VA passed away in 2005, Tails’ VA reached puberty (this is why he’s voiced by a actress nowadays) and Amy’s original VA is retired or something).

The Sonic X VAs were decent for the most part (except Rouge’s, since she sounded nothing like her Sonic Adventure 2 VA, and sounded more like an old hag or something), and I got used to hearing the characters voiced by their Sonic X VAs from 2005 through 2010 until SEGA’s contract with 4Kids Productions (Which nobody cares about anymore because they think 4Kids sucked or something, despite having produced the English versions of anime shows based on some of my favorite video games such as Sonic X, Pokemon, Kirby: Right Back at Ya! and F-Zero: GP Legend. And I would rather watch those shows instead of the Disney Afternoon junk that everyone is nostalgic about) expired in 2010.

The AoStH VAs and Sonic Underground VAs may be decent, but the SatAM VAs are the worst of the bunch, because Sonic has a “P.U. Someone farted!” tone of voice, Tails sounds like he’s on helium and that some of the VAs worked on the Lion King (which I still cannot stand) and the Disney Afternoon shows, and I think they’re not appropriate for the Sonic franchise (Not to hurt anyone’s feelings or anything, but I don’t get why people like you think that the Sonic characters have to be voiced by the SatAM VAs or any Disney film/show/game VAs in order to be good). As much as you want SEGA to hire the SatAM VAs to voice Sonic characters in the games, it is not going to happen. No matter how much you whine about it, your cartoon crossover dreams will never come true. The SatAM VAs are not going to reprise their roles in the Sonic games. They only exist in the old Sonic SatAM TV show (with some of the VAs being in AoStH and Underground) and nothing more.

Edited by Vulpine
  • Bad Quality Post 17

Shadow’s new VA is decent for the most part (but the downside is that his VA voiced a Kingdom Hearts character. I dislike that Kingdom Hearts series as a whole)

Edited by Rynnec
  • Thumbs Up 8