Awoo.

Roger Craig "Consoles" Smith new voice of Sonic & The God Damn Batman!

Badnik Mechanic

I hated the Blue Dragon anime, love the game,

Also, I hate Amy's new voice soooo... Right.

She was Zola in the game too. :P But here's her full list of game/anime roles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Robinson

But what do people want from Roger in Generations?

Edited by eddy6247

blink.gif This threads been dead for a month? Well time to bring it back! smile.gif So then do people know what the new Sonic cast has been in lots of games and anime?

I know that Kate Higgins was in Lucky Star. She was Nanako Kuroi.

I would kinda like to hear Sonic sound something like from this video starting at 2 seconds and going to 9 seconds, but I also did like how he sounded in Colors, and even Free Riders. Although, from what I've been able to hear from those gameplay demos, he sounds kinda like what I wanted to hear so that's good happy.gif

Edited by TwoTailedFox

I want him to pull out a good or even better performance like he did in Colors. I like his Sonic voice the way it is and I hope he doesn't heighten or alter it too much cause fans is complaining that it sounds too old. <_<

Edited by sonfan1984

I'm personally completely fine with how he sounded in Colors. But apparently some people would prefer him to sound higher...

But blarg to them. XP *dances with the deep voices*

• Thumbs Up 1

I rather he stick with his deeper take on Sonic, since that brought out the best out of Sonic. But, if he finds a happy medium that both addresses the people that wanted his voice to be a bit higher, while keeping in mind of all the things that the people that DID like about his deep take; then I'm pretty much cool with it and from the sound of it, he's going for that in Generations.

Plus she's Kushina in Naruto. Now that makes me wonder....why Cindy can't act like she does in anime and games for Amy. :blink:

Cause she was directed not to?

Also Smith uses a higher pitched Sonic in Free Riders, but he has a decidedly more serious tone for Super Sonic. That might be what you guys are after. Personally, I'm fine with either, but I REALLY wanna hear some extended dialogue with his Super Sonic voice, cause it's friggin awesome.

I'm one of the few that liked Roger's slightly higher voice. I'm jealous that a hedgehog half my size has a voice deeper than my own. ;w;

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 2

People actually hated his Free Riders tone of voice? I've seen more dislike leveled to his Colors performance, ignoring the disparity in sales between the two.

Cause she was directed not to?

Oh yeah, forgot that VA direction in Free Riders was kinda weird. :o

I like the voice he used for Free Riders even though I'm not much of a fan of it. He does a good job trying to imitate Jason Griffith at least. If I didn't know about the voice change then I wouldn't even know that was Roger doing the voice.

• 2 months later...

I too preferred the Colors performance, but I could get used to the Free Riders one. As long as he keeps the same attiude and smooth delivery, it's all good.

I prefer the Colors tone, but I'd be satisfied either way, like Aquaslash said, keep the delivery and attitude and bang.

This is a general voice topic right? So ...Amy, she's gonna be in Generations so...yeah.

...Amy, she's gonna be in Generations so...yeah.

Cindy Robinson must've improved. If Griffith can with Sonic anythings possible.

This is a general voice topic right? So ...Amy, she's gonna be in Generations so...yeah.

Cindy must have heard of all the criticism and complaints so hopefully she got better and made Amy sound normal.

Cindy Robinson must've improved. If Griffith can with Sonic anythings possible.

It took Griffith 3 years after getting the role to finally get it.

Who knows how long its going to take Cindy..let's hope it isn't long.

I think Cindy has the acting of the role pretty much spot on. She's just gotta tone down the Minnie Mouse inpersonation.

Edited by Jaymeister

Oh, and since we're talking about other VA's then I was watching this video yesterday and this came to my attention

I know that this video is sort of old but I was wondering is Knuckles going to sound anything like that for Generations? 0_0 That sounds quite different from the voice he had in Free Riders.

Voices sound different when they're not recorded so that's probably why.

Voices sound different when they're not recorded so that's probably why.

Sounds the same to me, just really excited. I don't like either.

I don't think I ever asked, but WHY do you hate his voice?

"I'm so much faster than you! You suck."

Best way to open a video; I suddenly like Travis, despite the Ninja Turtle-y voice job he did there. Why is our new cast such goofballs? xP

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'm so much faster than you! You suck."

Best way to open a video; I suddenly like Travis, despite the Ninja Turtle-y voice job he did there. Why is our new cast such goofballs? xP

Because they're international, and awesome like that. Seriously you got to watch some of Travis` other vids, he's goes through some hilarious stuff along with some of the other current cast members, particularly Vic Mignonga, and Laura Bailey.

I didn't really mind the voice he was using, I just hope he uses a somewhat deeper version of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one who is slowly beggining to like new cast?

Voices I like:Tails, Knux, Silver, Blaze, Espio, Rouge

Voices I see potential in: Shadow, Vector, Cream

Voices I hate: Amy, Sonic

Voices I dont mind: Everything else.