Awoo.

Favorite Sonic couples

SpeedsTurbo

We all know about the entire Sonic fanbase of couples. Some are good and have a good reason behind them while others are pretty weird. My favorite couple is definatly Sonic and Blaze. I can just see it working in the Sonic games. If you've seen the end of Rush then you know that Blaze was getting sucked back into her world. If you notice as Sonic and her are shaking hands Sonic grasps onto Blaze's with both hands as they both get sucked back into their own worlds showing that sSonic doesnt want her to go. I've never seen Sonic act that way with any other female Sonic character let alone any character at all. I think this couple has a chance working in the games. Now its your turn, list your favorite couple and tell me y u like it. Feel free to argue on any couple cause i like to see a good argument :lol:. And please no yaoi or yuri couples.

• Thumbs Up 2

We all know about the entire Sonic fanbase of couples. Some are good and have a good reason behind them while others are pretty weird. My favorite couple is definatly Sonic and Blaze.

Blaze and Sonic are not a couple.

I've never seen Sonic act that way with any other female Sonic character let alone any character at all.

Elise in Sonic 06 during.... urm... most of the game.

Amy in Sonic Chronicles. (depending on who you side with).

And he's also done that to Tails and I'm quite sure at one point in Sonic Heroes Knuckles... thats why they're Sonic heroes.

I think this couple has a chance working in the games. Now its your turn, list your favorite couple and tell me y u like it.

They're not a couple. Outside of the Rush games Sonic and Blaze have never even spoken to each other. In Sonic 06, even though I'm convinced this was a mistake and she shouldn't have even been there, Blaze has one scene with Sonic and they never speak.

The only potential couple is Amy and Sonic, Rouge and Knuckles is dead, Tails and Sonic is more a brotherly/father figure type relationship.

Blaze and Sonic are not a couple.

Elise in Sonic 06 during.... urm... most of the game.

Amy in Sonic Chronicles. (depending on who you side with).

And he's also done that to Tails and I'm quite sure at one point in Sonic Heroes Knuckles... thats why they're Sonic heroes.

They're not a couple. Outside of the Rush games Sonic and Blaze have never even spoken to each other. In Sonic 06, even though I'm convinced this was a mistake and she shouldn't have even been there, Blaze has one scene with Sonic and they never speak.

The only potential couple is Amy and Sonic, Rouge and Knuckles is dead, Tails and Sonic is more a brotherly/father figure type relationship.

well i think this could work so keep arguing. this is gonna be fun ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

There are no couples in Sonic.

It's a kid's platformer about a super-fast blue hedgehog beating the shit out of a fat guy and his toys. Not a soap opera.

Needless to say when the fans try to make it one, I find the results rather horrid.

• Thumbs Up 2

I wouldn't mind couplings in Sonic, but Sonic and Amy sure as heck ain't one I'd like to see. Knuckles and Rouge...eh, maybe.

Edited by PC the Hedgehog

The best Sonic couple is, of course, SilverXSilverXSilver. Because time travel, y'see.

But, to be serious on an issue that barely warrants it, the only reasonable couples I could see coming about in this series are Sonic and Amy (they have, slowly, been fixing Amy's character and having Sonic warm up towards her, but I'd expect this to still be a fair ways off if it ever does happen) and Shadow and Rouge (since Rouge has basically become nothing more than a vehicle for more Shadow action anyway).

Aside from Amy and Rouge, there really aren't that many female characters that appear often enough that they could build a relationship and who could actually believably be in a relationship. Blaze is really the only one that comes to mind...but the only potential match for her is Sonic, and unless they're going to jump into a love triangle, when they've not even managed a single proper relationship at this point, I don't see it happening. And it's not like we're going to be seeing a gay couple in this series at any point in the near future, so those two are about it, unless (until) they introduce more characters. So if I had to pick a favorite? Sonic and Amy, if only because they're easing into it slowly rather than stripping a character of all interesting qualities to do so.

• Thumbs Up 3

This won't end well.

These topics never end well.

Anyways, first and foremost, pairings on the long run mean little to me. Focusing on pairings isn't what Sonic should be doing - he's fine enough collecting Chaos Emeralds and destroying Robotnik's machines of destruction, thanks. The last thing the series needs is couple-drama.

In any case, when it come to pairings... it's crack pairings for me.

Yeah. You read right. Crack pairings. The ones that don't make sense. The ones that would likely never happen. The ones that occasionally have very different age differences and should never have been created. Yeah. Those are my favourites.

This is not because I am crazy - I know they would never happen. It's also not because I'm delusional - as much as I like them, I'm never expecting any of them to happen, because really, Sonic shouldn't be focusing on pairings to begin with. No, the reason why I'm all for craziness is because I'm flat f***ing tired of the "official" and "natural" ones.

You know the type - SonicXAmy, KnucklesXRouge, ShadowXRouge, SilverXBlaze, etc etc. Yeah, I'm sick to death of them all. It's always the same - Amy's chasing Sonic, Sonic says something offensive, Amy runs away - cue five years later or some other time ahead, Amy comes back and hates Sonic, Sonic suddenly loves her to death, and the whole thing ends with either Sonic and Amy becoming star-crossed lovers, or Amy runs to Shadow's arms instead. Put the two together, and you get the even more predictable case of the "interesting" SonicXAmyXShadow triangle.

Been there, done that. A thousand times, in fact. All the same, ALL THE SAME.

Well, there are one or two "realistic" pairings that I like, such as SonicXBlaze, TailsXCream and TailsXMarine. But on the whole, I'm all for whatever s*** the dark lords of insanity come up with. Hey, as long as it's well written, I'm cool with it. So go ahead - Metal SonicXOmega? SonicXShade? TailsXRouge? Go ahead - it's all fun to me!

But yeah, in the long run, I'm not wondering about "OMG who does she love?" any more than I'm wondering "OMG what's Robotnik up to this time?"

Edited by Dr. Crusher

EggmanXEggman Nega Forever BABY~

Colored_sketch___love_by_jigenxlupin.jpgJune_12_by_jigenxlupin.jpgYou_Gotta_Love_Someone_by_jigenxlupin.jpgKiss_me_fat_bitch_by_jigenxlupin.jpgEggman_x_Eggman_Nega_by_randomblabbermouth.jpg

For a genius could love no one else but himself~ This is obviously one of the true relationships in the Sonic fanbase and the one I support the most. Nega is such a bad boy~ He could use Eggman's cuddles and warmth thanks to his ice cold heart and something about Nega's bad self Eggman can't help but feel attracted too.

It all makes sense to me~

Edited by Dusk the Alan Wake Keeper
  • Thumbs Up 7

It's a kid's platformer about a super-fast blue hedgehog beating the shit out of a fat guy and his toys. Not a soap opera.

Needless to say when the fans try to make it one, I find the results rather horrid.

Well then how about some that, from what I understand, have happened (In all forms of media):

SonicxSally, SonicxAmy, SonicxMina, KnucklesxRouge, KnucklesxJulie-su, TailsxCosmo, TailsxMina, ShadowxRouge, Evil SonicxEvery girl in Mobius, ScourgexFiona, AntoinexBunnie, EggmanxGravy.

There's more, but I won't get into those.

Edited by Viviroking
  • Thumbs Up 2

And please no yaoi or yuri couples.

IMMA BLATANTLY DISREGARD THAT OLOLOLOL

How about Ana x Musaid and all of the other NPC romantics, eh?! They even dun got married during Sonic World Adventure! Sonic played matchmaker for the two.

---

Okie dokie. Favourite couples in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, eh? I've got quite a few, yup.

Sonic x Louie Montaine

Oh come on, it's hard not to support this brilliantly steamy relationship between an unaccompanied 15 year old hedgehog boy and a shady 38 year old homosexual human male who wanders around parks in the inlying Empire City area. Once Sonic had agreed to take this unlicensed self-proclaimed love guru's training program it was obvious that sparks had been exchanged. Sonic met this mysterious man daily (and more importantly nightly. while no one was looking, away from others. rAwr~) to partake in some rather interesting training sessions in which Louie would closely examine Sonic's boyish charm from a safe distance, complimenting him on a job well done later - not skimping on the remarks regarding his physical appeal to "his special one", of course <3. After many days of training, Louie came so close to admitting his love for Sonic, but he could never bring it to himself to outright say it. Bah...Sonic must have seen something in him. Why else would he have kept on returning all the time, eh?!

Unfortunately Sonic had to run off to Adabat to save the day and stuff, so the relationship was short lived. Oh well.

Sonic x Caliburn

sonicxcaliburn.jpg

"This is my rape face."

I believe that no further explanation is necessary.

I also ship Wentos x his right hand, but that is a tale for another time~

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sonic x Caliburn

sonicxcaliburn.jpg

"This is my rape face."

I believe that no further explanation is necessary.

Sonic_x_caliburn_XD_by_Rilakkuma_kun.jpg

You have opened my eyes and my heart. Caliburn, you will be King Sonic's Queen.

I also ship Wentos x his right hand, but that is a tale for another time~

But he has a cute Chao Puppet. Cute Puppets make everything alright. ;D

Also there are a ton of Chao couples I can support. In my own little garden of Chao~ They had sex and made a baby, I don't know how much more of couple fan service you can get. D=

Also Chip's song is a little too... Erotic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scHyN__Z9A

• Thumbs Up 2

EggmanXEggman Nega Forever BABY~

Colored_sketch___love_by_jigenxlupin.jpgJune_12_by_jigenxlupin.jpgYou_Gotta_Love_Someone_by_jigenxlupin.jpgKiss_me_fat_bitch_by_jigenxlupin.jpgEggman_x_Eggman_Nega_by_randomblabbermouth.jpg

For a genius could love no one else but himself~ This is obviously one of the true relationships in the Sonic fanbase and the one I support the most. Nega is such a bad boy~ He could use Eggman's cuddles and warmth thanks to his ice cold heart and something about Nega's bad self Eggman's can't help but feel attracted too.

It all makes sense to me~

ugh i am scared for life. i said no yaoi couples damm it :blink: . they are practicly the same person

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

ugh i am scared for life. i said no yaoi couples damm it :blink: . they are practicly the same person

Exactly.

Although I'm not really a RobotnikXNega fan. I'm more of a RobotnikXMetal Sonic person myself.

Long story.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

And please no yaoi or yuri couples.

DENIED.

If you make a topic, you have to accept that anyone can post ANY opinion as long as they don't flame or insult anyone and aren't clearly shit-stirring.

Some of my favourite couples are m/m. Granted, I like some m/f too, but heck, my views are as valid as anyone else's. If you want to make topics, then please don't try to censor the forums (; That's MAH job, bee-yach.

(I'll post mine later? Take it easy though, peeps. I don't wanna see rampant stupidity or flaming, k? Topics like this have a NOTORIOUSLY short life-span so let's try to be good?)

• Thumbs Up 3

I was hoping someone would say that. Nothing wrong with m/m or f/f couples in my book, that's for sure! I'm of the mindset that really wouldn't like to see any OFFICIAL pairings in the games, but I certainly support a few couples outside of the games, and a few of them are very much m/m. XD Not gonna lie, my favorite pairing is Sonic/Tails. Get a lot of slack for it, but hey? To each their own!

Doesn't mean I don't also support m/f Sonic-verse pairings as well. I'm a big fan of Sally/Knuckles, and Bunnie/Antoine.

...and then there's Scourge/Miles. Yeah-huh. XD Oh boy... couples threads always lead to such drama.

Edited by Way Past Cool
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm not too big a fan of Sonic couples. They seem to get too out of hand a lot of the time.

Although... I do kinda like SonicxBlaze and KnucklesxRouge.

Well then how about some that, from what I understand, have happened (In all forms of media):

SonicxSally, SonicxAmy, SonicxMina, KnucklesxRouge, KnucklesxJulie-su, TailsxCosmo, TailsxMina, ShadowxRouge, Evil SonicxEvery girl in Mobius, ScourgexFiona, AntoinexBunnie, EggmanxGravy.

There's more, but I won't get into those.

I'll start by saying that I only play the games and have very limited knowledge of any other Sonic media, but I certainly doubt any of those are official couples. There may have been hints but they very well could be deliberately meant to throw fans for a loop. In the games at least, the closest thing to a couple was Knuckles and Rouge (Amy and Sonic don't count since Sonic clearly isn't interested) and they don't even entertain that one.

However

How about Ana x Musaid and all of the other NPC romantics, eh?! They even dun got married during Sonic World Adventure! Sonic even played matchmaker for the two.

This has me beat :P

I'll start by saying that I only play the games and have very limited knowledge of any other Sonic media, but I certainly doubt any of those are official couples. There may have been hints but they very well could be deliberately meant to throw fans for a loop. In the games at least, the closest thing to a couple was Knuckles and Rouge (Amy and Sonic don't count since Sonic clearly isn't interested) and they don't even entertain that one.

I can guarantee that some of those, if not most, are absolutely official in their canon. Not just hints, but actual relationships, kissing, boyfriend/girlfriend, even marriage =P

Knuckles and Rouge are my only real ship, I'm indifferent to anyone else. They play well off each other and it's fun to see Knuckles off guard.

I'm also an avid supporter of Amy and Biolizard.

Really.

Nobody's mentioned THIS

SonicEliseKiss.jpg

yet?

(wonder how many times i'll be down-repped for this)

Edited by Ovarloard
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Really.

Nobody's mentioned THIS

SonicEliseKiss.jpg

yet?

NEVER HAPPENED.

NEVER HAPPENED.

*scrubs memory clean*

• Thumbs Up 2

Really.

Nobody's mentioned THIS

SonicEliseKiss.jpg

yet?

*cringe*

A shame the only real Sonic couple promotes beastiality.

Edit: blah... typos.

Edited by Sapphire

I'd hardly call Sonic and Elise a 'real couple'. They knew each other for so little time, certainly weren't dating, the kiss was a failtastic deus ex machina plot device and nothing more, and none of it ever happened anyway XD

Really.

Nobody's mentioned THIS

SonicEliseKiss.jpg

yet?

DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS

Edited by Noir
  • Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles and Rouge are pretty adorable, and they're really as close to canon as it gets. It's a lot of fun to see them interact, and that's the main thing I look for in a couple. Frustrated Knuckles amuses me, and it helps that Rouge gives Knuckles a chance to do things other than guard his rock.

I also find Vector and Vanilla really cute. They're a semi-canon-ish crack pairing if ever there were one, and it's nice to see a couple with virtually no competition on either end. Sonic and Amy are alright as well, at least when Amy's characterized properly, and I have a soft spot for Blaze/Marine and Silver/Espio on the not-het-enough-for-this-topic end.

I'd never want to see any of these examples move beyond teasing, of course. It's fun to speculate, but romance really isn't what the series is about. I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible to pull of reasonably, but the attempts over the course of the franchise to get characters together have largely been disastrous. See the reaction above ^ for all the reason anyone needs to be wary.